Why?

Because Of You

Without being able to say anything
I’m just looking at you
I call and call and call out to you
But I don’t hear your voice

 

“Let’s break up.” Surprise, Minjung looks at Taeyong.

“You’re kidding right oppa?” her heart feels hurt, she clutch her heart. She hopes that he is just prank her, but he shakes his head.

“I am not. I- I don’t love you anymore Minjung. I can’t lie anymore. I have someone else. Wait for me here.” Taeyong goes out and he returns with another girl. “I am with her now.”

Tears start to form on her eyes. She knows that girl. It’s no other than their best friend, Tenru.

“Sorry Minjung” Tenru looks down. She has no courage to see Minjung, she steals her best friend’s boyfriend.

“H-How long has you been in relationship?”

Taeyong answers “4 months.” His voice cold and harsh. Unlike the Taeyong that she knew all this time. “Here, all the gifts from you, I’m returning it now. I’ve arrange it nicely in the box, I don’t thinks its right to keep it.”

Minjung can’t hold it anymore, she cries hard. “What makes you leave me oppa? What she has that make you fall for her?? And you Tenru... how come you did that to me? I always tell you everything about our relationship!!!”

“She cares for me, you are too independent till you don’t need me anymore. You’re busy with your work Minjung. When I have problems, you can't and never be here for me. But Tenru does. She listens to my problems, help me to feel better and she can balance her time between work and me. Don’t blame Tenru because all of this is your fault.” Taeyong pours everything that he hide all these time. “Let’s go Tenru.”

“Sorry Minnie, really sorry.” that words echoed in her ears. She sadly looks at them and cries.

Minjung takes the box and walk aimlessly. She sees the sweater shop where Taeyong said he want to buy a new sweater here. She enters the shop and one of the worker greet her. “Welcome to Bunny Sweaters.”

“C-can I put it here for a while. Can- can you help me? I want to choose sweater f-for my boyfriend.”

“Sure, my name is Jaehyun. I’ll assist you and I’ll help you.”

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The words in italic is the lyrics of the song.