No way

Skyblue love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 At first heechul thought thats no way that the person in front of him could be the man that, just urm you know the one he sleep with. But the way the man itself react was clearly showing otherwise. 

   What a nightmare now the man casually introduced himself as the new student-teacher of his class. The man just smile and say 'urm could you go to your seat and please closed your mouth otherwise who know even fly can make a home in there.' The whole class was laughing at heechul.

    Embarassedly,heechul just ran out to his seat. Heechul did not even realise that he was still staring at the man. The man is named Choi Siwon. 'What a nice name' thought heechul. Heechul thought maybe it was just a familiar face there's no way it can be him right. 'I mean the man has tattoo and this choi siwon doesn t even have one. 

    Wait a minute how am i so confidemt he doesnt have it, i mean he is wearing a long sleeve. Oh god heechul calm down' heechul was slowly getting headache trying to argue with himself inside his head. He was so frustrated that he doesnt even realised that he accidentally screamed loudly 'who are you?' 

      Everyone quickly glanced at heechul. Heechul feeling ashamed of his stupid act just bow his head down.Heechul then feel that someone just tap his shoulder and he whispered to heechul 'you, met me at my room we need to talk ' heechul just then obediently nodded up. 

     It was lunch time heechul is now lingering in fron

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter