Decision

Skyblue love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

      They did not tell heechul anything. And heechul was anxious as it seems all was his faulth. Siwon looks miserable. Heechul knews how Siwon love his job. Heechul was feeling guilty. But he still wanted to be by Siwon's side. isnt that what love was supposed to be. When Heechul arrive at his class, everyone was whispering and talking behind him. How he seem to be a faghot and for seducing Siwon. It hurts when they keep staring at him. Some of the girls dissapointed that Siwon is gay. 

       When Siwon came into class, all student was quite. Siwon sigh and dismissed the class. It could be seen the hurts on Siwon's eyes. If only he did not save those picture then Siwon would not be in trouble.

In car

Heechul : siwon shi..are you angry?

Siwon     : no im not.

but then it become quite again. Siwon just sent heechul home as usual that day. At home, unfortunately heechul's mom was informed regards the matter. Heechul was confronted by his mom. 

Mrs Kim : heechul ah, came here we need to talk.

Heechul just dumbfounded looking at the serious situation between his mom and even his hyung.

Mrs Kim : sigh. heechul. why you never told mom                         about this? Since when did you realised                      you like men? And tell me who is this                            man you are dating anyway?

Heechul was shocked to see how calm his mom is. He expect his mom would severely scold him for his preference. So he always cautious.

Heechul : you are not mad? *heechul was b with tears.

Mrs kim : chul ah, i know that i have been strict with you. But chul ah, mom has long know about your preference. but i did not want to push you. i want you to reveal it self. It seems i have been so busy and i understand if you feel lonely and abandoned. Chul ah i could never get mad for that. But i m afraid i cant agree you dating this man and abandoned your study. If he truly loves you, then he should know what is more important for you. 

Heechul did not know that behind his mom attitude, his mom actually care about him more than he know. He was ashamed to always blame his mom all the time for abandoning him. 

Heechul : but i love him and now he is going to be sack off his job because of me. 

*Heechul almost

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter