Leeteuk

Skyblue love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Leeteuk was worried as it seems heechul looks deppressed this few days. But he cant seem to ask him straightforward. Looking at the clock, it was pretty late already and heechul is not coming back yet. 1.35 am, he heard sound of a car. He peek through the window and saw Heechul coming out from a car. Leeteuk was wondering who are the one sending his home late at night. Scrunching his face when he realizes it was a man. Looking like 28 or 29 years old leeteuk assuming.Leeteuk was then shocked when he saw heechul peck on the cheek of the other man and run quickly into the house. Anger and jeolousy strike leeteuk at the moment.

     Leeteuk was standing in front of heechul staring at him . Heechul was shocked to see his step brother staring deeply at him. 

'urgh hyung why are you not sleeping yet?' ask heechul timidly.

'Kim heechul. Where are you coming from late at night like this? do you realised that you are underage and it is dangerous!' leeteuk said try to calm the emotion that overwhelmed him at the time.

'argh hyung~ i was just hang out with my friend.'

'huh friend? really so the one who send you just now is your friend?'

' urm thats my teacher, he teach me English at school.' heechul said without even realising that blush creep in his cheek remembering Siwon.

' stop bullting kim heechul. i saw u kiss him just now. tell me the truth! Are you gay? even if u are he is too old for you kim heechul. do you want to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter