Realization

Skyblue love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

        After small talk with hongki, and looking at Siwon behaviour , sica realized that this was not what she wanted. Yes she wants Siwon but not by forcing him. Deep in her heart she cannot bear see Siwon like that. She especially hated heechul as she know that Siwon really liked him. Whats the use having Siwon if he never gonna love her back.

     She finally made the decision. It was heavy for her but she know that she has already fall too deep in her emotion that she realizes this was the right thing. He loved him so she gonna let him go if only that can make Siwon back to himself. She could not bear see Siwon acting like insane and lost person, not eating and just deep in his own mind. She sigh and let her foot walk into the mansion. After a long talk with Siwon 's mom , she managed to explain that she will never be Siwon's love. Siwon's mom was reluctant but finally decided to just accept Jessica's decision to drop the marriage. 

_______________________

*Siwon pov

kring...kring...

     Siwon sigh at his phone loudly ring. He lazily pick it up when suddenly his mom screaming vpice could be heard. 'Siwon ah, what did u do to Sica! She suddenly want to cut off the wedding!' Suprised to hear the statement Siwon was suddenly awake. 'huh? i dont know. but omma i never loved him, how can we got marry? im sorry omma, i gotta go.'

He quickly wanted to call sica when suddenly he saw Sica message .

' Oppa, im sorry for dragging u into this mess. I truly loved u but i know i was wrong to force u. I guess oppa really love heechul.It breaks my heart but i decided not to go through all this anymore. I wish oppa happy. i have cancelled our marriage plan.'

Siwon feel guilty but relieved at the same time, but somehow he realized that he was so stupid to let heechul go just because of his ego. Yes he said its all for heechul but the truth he was afraid that tge boy will eventually leave him. The boy was young ang free spirited no one could know how he can change his mind later. while he just an ahjusshi...

sigh...he miss the boy so much..what if heechul hated him now??

He start to prepare to go to school. 

*School

He realized that heechul seat was empty. Worried was clearly on his face. After School, he quickly drive to heechul's house. But he could not get the courage t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter