Siwon

Skyblue love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

    Siwon pov flashback

Siwon was happily humming himself after his date with heechul. Pushing the door to his house he was shocked to see his mother and Jessica was in the house. They were chuckling happily. 

'omma when did you come?'

'oh siwon ah why are you so late? I was just discussing with sica about your wedding. I can t believe it you finally agree to get married and stop delaying. Sica the one call me about the news.' siwon mom was literally smiling ear to ear while talking.

'omma may I have a moment with sica?'

Siwon pull sica hand and went into the kitchen, a bit far from his mom.

' what the heck are you doing! Why are you acting like this?'

' but oppa I just want to help you.'   

'what do you mean?'

'oppa I know you like that boy, but he is a minor you know? If you get exposed your reputation will be tarnish and you may even lost your job. Not to mention about your mom, don t you pity her.Do you wish her to know that his beloved son is gay? '

'sica I love him I don't care about anything.'

'really what s about him? He may be drop out of school if you are exposed. His future will be ruin. Admit siwon ah he is still a kid. You may love him but to him you are just a mere crush. Marry me siwon ah at least I can be a cover for you. If you still love him after that I will let you go.' sica was practically sobbing at the time. Siwon hug her tightly. 

Siwon is in dilemma. Wha

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter