Phone call

Skyblue love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

     'Yah , kim heechul get your down at instance and have dinner!' Mrs kim shouting could be heard echoing in the house. Heechul however refused to get dinner as mr jang was there. Leeteuk who realise this told his mother that maybe heechul is tired and the should let him be. 'Tired? What did he even do anyway. Urgh useless brat!' Mrs kim spat. 

     She actually love heechul anyway but she can t just show it. Its always like that. Since heechul was small mrs kim was too busy in working to take care of them both since heechul real father ran away living them both alone. She had a hard life until he met mr jang. She never had once truly show her love to heechul.

     Heechul who was just lounging in his room feel bored. He kept rolling on his bed waiting for the time his parent will go fall asleep. That is so that he can sneak to eat dinner later. He felt so bored that he decided to chat with someone. He try messaging hangeng but to no avail he did not reply. 'Urgh maybe he is busy with his new girl' thought heechul.

      When he is scrolling his contact list, he suddenly saw siwon number. The number he got the other day when he help him.*drunken siwon. He just smile at thought of him. He kept caressing the profile pic of the number that without realising he accidentally push the call button. Shockly he dropped the phone on the bed. 

'Hello?' Siwon's voice could be heard. Hesitantly heechul pick up the phone. 'Urm ah urm im sorry, its a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter