Confrontation

Skyblue love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

   That morning when heechul already left home to school. Leeteuk stay and have a chat with his step mother. 

'umma, regarding my work at New Zealand. It is already conform i will be working there next year. Also umma, heechul is already in his last year. Didn t he used to say that he want to study art in new zealand? why not i bring him with me. I could also look after him there.' said leeteuk calmly.

'thats greak teuk ah. Oh gosh u are so caring of your brother . I wish heechul could be a little bit matured like you. i think its great idea. I used to say no at heechul cause im afraid he will cause trouble but if its with you i think i could be relaxed. im sure heechul will love it also.' said heechul 's mom.

    School

Heechul was eager to meet his beloved teacher. Heechul class actually start at 10. because 8-10 is self study. But he came early cause he know Siwon had extra class to be taught which heechul was actually not supposed to be in. He wanted to meet him badly. When he arrived at the empty classroom hoping to meet siwon for a minute cause he know siwon always come early. But somehow he was startled when he heard a few student coming the way. Without thinking he hide under the teacher desk instantly. In hope nobody that passed the classroom will notice him. But while hiding and waiting he accidentally fall asleep. 

      Siwon enter the class and start the lesson until it was 9.30 when he suddenly heard thump coming from his desk. it was heechul. He awake and accidentally dump his head. Heechul quickly look at his watch and gasp when he realized he was sleeping for more than an hour. Siwon was taken aback and slowly peek under the table and chuckle when he see heechul. Heechul was so embarrased that he put his finger into his mouth signalling Siwon to keep quiet. 

' ok class i would like you to do the exercise  from page 15 now. I will collect at the end of the class. you can ask me question if you cant solve it. you may start now.' said Siwon calmly while heechul was mentally scolding himself for falling asleep and being stupid.

     Suddenly Siwon drop his pen and calmly bend down to pick it up. Curiously heechul was stucking his head under the table. Siwon then pull heechul's

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter