Kiss and class?

Skyblue love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The man finally stood in front of heechul. Being a little tipsy from the drinking, heechul sight can only see a blurry face of the man . Heechul could hear the man was whispering something but heechul was too drunk too actually caught the man's word.

        Heechul stood up unstable and almost dropped to the floor when he suddenly felt a soft tender was upon his sweet cherry lip... It was an accidental kiss as the man caught heechul from dropping,but to heechul surprise, the man suddenly start devouring heechul's lip like an unimaginable sweet desert. Heechul was too shock to react that he suddenly faint in the arm of that man.

 

      Siwon pov

 Morning chirping of birds can be heard from siwon apartment. He finally awake and was rubbing his head to ease his headache. he then was looking at the beautiful sight of a boy laying beside him with just a cover of blanket.

      Half of siwon was regreting the stupid decision he made to actually brought home some stranger. But half of him was actually smiling at the sight of the boy. Well siwon rather call him a boy than a man as he look way to young to be someone above 20. What a baby face thought siwon.

       Siwon know it was wrong for him to feel attracted when he actually already has someone.he smile and chuckled when he see the figure wiggling. He still remember the cuteness that the boy show yesterday when he was absolutely terribly drunk.

      Heechul sudde

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter