Secret moment

Skyblue love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

       In the car

Heechul was staring at siwon for a while. He look so handsome today thought heechul. Omo chul ah ...grit yourself. Stop being obvious. Did n t you promise not to look easy. Heechul was mentally arguing in his mind.

 Siwon   :   'Is there something on my face or is it that I'm too handsome for you?' *Siwon chuckle.

Heechul : Mwoa no what! I'm not looking at you. Stupid ahjusshi!  *Heechul tried to hide his embarassment.

Siwon    : 'What ahjusshi?? Yah I'm not that old. im only 25' 

Heechul : Yeah that's why you are an ahjusshi. *Said heechul while showing off his tounge. 

Siwon    : You know what. You look way too y today. *Siwon said while leaning towards heechul in the car. Heechul tried to push siwon away.

Heechul : Go away you ert ahjusshi.

Siwon grip heechul hand and move in closer to heechul. Their face was only 5 centimeter from each other. Heechul heart was beating way too fast. Heechul was too flustered that he face away from siwon. 

However siwon doesn't want to move away. Heechul look way too cute right now. The way his white milky cheek blushing wast testing siwon. Without any warning siwon claim heechul y neck as his. Kissing and his neck until a slight moan come from heechul. Feeling embarrassed, heechul closed his mouth .

Siwon push away heechul s hand.

Siwon : Don t hide it. I want to hear it.

Siwon continued heechul s n

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter