Who they really are

What are they? 3 princesses or 3 princes?!

Hi Muffin here to bring you another update on this story

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Your Pov

I sighed walking through the halls carrying my book bag. All I heardwere squealing and whistling. God! There so loud. I went to class and came face to face with the so called 'princesses' aka the kingka's Jaejoong, Yoochun, and Junsu. I ignored them and went to my desk. Seeing I still have 30 minutes before class started, I went to my secret 'healing' place.  I dropped off my book bag on my desk and left, not noticing Jaejoong following me.

I walked behind the school and there it was the big sakura tree. This is the one place I can take sanctuary. No one knows about this place but me and the principal. I sighed and placed my back on the tree trying to breathe in the freash air. Suddenly I heard a crack of a branch...

Jaejoong Pov

I saw ~~~~~~~ leave the classroom. I wonder why she left? and why did she ignore us? I have so many questions run through my mind but the one thing that stuck was the urge to stalk her. You guy's probably think I'm a creepo but I'm not! I'm just a very hot dude in love. I whispered to Yoochun and Junsu saying "guy's 'prince' just left. Let's go" then walked out the door. Knowing what I meant by 'prince' they followed me.

I quickly tried to catch up to ~~~~~~~ next thing I know we were in the back of the school. There we came face to face with the most beautiful thing ever...and the sakura tree too. I took another step closer and I accidently stepped on a twig. I saw ~~~~~~~ look straight at us and I gulped.

Your Pov

Is that...Jaejoong, Junsu, and Yoochun? Wait, were they following me? Oh great they found another sanctuary of mine now. I sighed and walked towards them. I saw them flinch as I stepped closer, I chuckled "Guy's I'm not mad" I said recieving a sigh of relief from them. I started walking back towards the tree with them walking with me. "Umm,why are you back here?" Junsu asked. I looked at him and said "Well, this is my sanctuary during the day. I come here everytime I have free time at school. It reminds me of the time my parents took me to a sakura festival when I was little". I looked down at my feet. I tried to change the subject "So, umm, I've never really asked but in your past life, you know as princesses, what princess were you?" I asked looking at the trio. Actually, I was quite curious at their answers. After about a minute they answered "Well, I was Sleeping Beauty" said Jaejoong. Psh, I should have known Jaejoong was sleeping beauty..."I was Thumbelina!" Junsu saud excited. Okay Junsu actually kinda matches her. "...Cinderella...". Wait... what? Did Yoochun just say he was Cinderella? OMG! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH! Oh god I'm dying! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!! Well, you learn something knew everyday...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chappie uodate! :D