Oh god fangirls

What are they? 3 princesses or 3 princes?!

Uhhh hey guys srry that I havent been updating since ya' know February -.-'

so here's them update!


Your Pov

The morning sunrise woke me up from my sleep. I sat up and yawned while stretching my arms and legs. I noticed that my waist felt a little heavy. I looked down and saw arms around my waist. I almost screamed but then I noticed who's arms they were, Jaejoong's and Junsu's. I sighed and prowled their arms off my waist, trying not to wake them up. After a couple of minutes I finally was able to get their arms off my waist. I stood up and carefully tiptoed towards the kitchen to cook us some breakfast. I looked at the stove clock and saw it was 5:30. 'Hmm I have 2 hours before class starts. Cool, I can make breakfast and take a shower' I thought as I got the cooking oil and frying pan from the cabinets. Once I turned the stove on I place the pan on top and added some oil. As the pan starts to heat I got the eggs and bacon out of the fridge and placed them next to the stove. I had taken some bread out of the bread box and placed them in the toaster. Once I heard the oil start to bubble I quickly cracked some eggs over the frying pan and watched the eggs land into the pan causing the oil to splash everywhere. I backed up and hit something hard. I turned around and saw Jaejoong behind me. "Good morning ~~~~~" Jaejoong said and wrapped his arms around my waist. "Good morning Jaejoong. Breakfast should  be ready soon" I said. "~~~~~ go and relax with Junsu and Yoochun. Let me get breakfast ready" Jaejoong said pushing me out of the kitchen.

I sighed and walked into the living room and saw Junsu and Yoochun sitting on the couch watching tv. I saw an empty chair and sat down to watch tv with them. Ten minutes later, Jaejoong came into the living room holding a spatula and wearing a pink apron saying "Breakfast's ready". Me and Junsu were laughing like crazy. I swear, I saw Yoochun laugh a little too. When me and Junsu finally stopped laughing, well kind of, me and Junsu were still laughing when we were eating too. I was the first to finish, so I went to the bathroom to take a shower. After a good 30 minutes, I went into my room and got dressed.

Afterwards, I walked back into the living room to see everyone sitting near the coffee table studying. "Why the heck are you guys studying?" I asked sitting down next to Junsu. "These guys are studying for a math test we have today" Yoochun said. I made an 'o' face. I looked over Junsu's notes. "Hey, Junsu this answer is wrong. Oh, and your suppose to use this formula for this equation" I said writing down the correct formula on his paper. "Really?! ~~~~~ could you help me? Yoochun and Jaejoong won't tell me anything" Junsu said with a pout. "Don't help him ~~~~~-ah Junsu needs to learn to study on his own" Jaejoong said and Junsu groaned. I giggled and said "Sorry Junsu, but I agree with Jaejoong". Junsu groaned again and I continued to watch them study.

An hour later, I checked the time and saw we had like 20 minutes before school started. "Yah! Guys, we're gonna be late for school!" They all stopped and looked at the clock. They gasped and rushed to put all their stuff into their backpacks. I already had my stuff so I only had to put my shoes on. By the time they got to the door I was already out and running. Jaejoong and Junsu immediately ran after me while Yoochun, being sensible, locked the door first before running after us.

We were able to get to school with 10 minutes to spare. At the school gate we saw many girls. I saw one girl make eye contact with me and gasped. Soon all the girls looked my way and charged towards me. I flinched and in a heartbeat I was swept off to my classroom, leaving Jaejoong, Junsu, and Yoochun shocked.


Just a little quick update, srry guys im gonna try to update more frequently