Special House Visit Part 1

What are they? 3 princesses or 3 princes?!

Hey guy's Muffin here with a new chappie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jaejoong Pov

It was after school. I told Yoochun and Junsu to meet me where the sakura tree was. I was walking back and forth like 60 times! Where are they?! Suddenly I heard footsteps, and there I saw Yoochun and Junsu. "Where were you!" They both apoligized and I sighed. "Nevermind, anyway I think we should go visit ~~~~~~~. With all the info I 'gathered' I found out where she lives! So let's go!" I shouted and started walking towards the front gate. Junsu quickly followed screaming "GO STALKER HYUNG!" I laughed a little. Yoochun was slowly walking with us but I saw on his face that he was excited.

Your Pov

I sighed, finnaly made it home! God, I swear. I feel like I ran 5 miles! I dropped my bag on the floor and layed down on the couch. Suddenly the doorbell rang. Ugh, why can't the world just leave alone for once. I got up and went to the door. Too lazy to ask who it was, I just opened the door. I was surprised to see the three kingka's at my door. Jaejoong and Junsu yelled "Hi ~~~~~~~!" and invited themselves in, including Yoochun. I was still shocked. I sighed and closed the door. I turned around and they were all sitting on the couch. "How did you guy's found where I live?" I asked. Jaejoong looked at me and said "Well, I have my ways". I sighed and decided to go to the kitchen to get them a drink.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sorry guy's this is just a quick update. Part 2 will be much more longer XO