Transfer Students

What are they? 3 princesses or 3 princes?!

In the middle of our argument the bell had rung signalling its almost time for classes to start again. I didn't want to be late so I said goodbye to the three and sprinted through the halls to my next class. I knew a short cut so I turned at the next left and the next thing I knew, I was on the ground. I groaned in pain, and looked up to see the who the jerk was. There were two guys, one of them looks like a girl and the other had that prince sort of aura. The prince guy looks so familiar but I couldn't figure out why.

"Are you alright?" The girly looking guy asked extending his hand to help me up. "Sorry didn't see you there" he said after helping me up.

"It's fine, no problem" I said smiling and then gasped, realizing I was going to be late to class. Saying goodbye to the two, I quickly dashed to my class before the bell could ring.

Luckily, I was able to make it before the bell. I sat down in my seat, completely exhausted from running so far. I layed my head down on my desk and closed my eyes, wanting a couple seconds of rest before the teacher walks in. I got about 2 minutes into my 'rest', or pretty much nap, before the teacher walked in and suddenly all the girls just screamed. I yawned and looked up to see what the heck was going on. I saw, next to the teacher, were the same guys that I bumped into earlier!

"Alright class, settle down!  As you can see we have two transfer students, they are Choi Minho and Lee Taemin" the teacher said and immediately the spotlight was on the two guys, standing up front. I looked around the room and saw that all the girls had the same look in their eyes. They stared at the two guys like they were their prey, and their probably going to start fighting over them soon. Hopefully, they don't drag me into any of that drama. They're already on my about the Jaejoong, Yoochun, and Junsu thing I thought, not paying much attention, and started to stretch my arm up in the air.

"Oh ~~~~~! Thank you for volunteering! I can rest easy knowing they'll be in your hands" the teacher said and I put my arm down quickly, wondering what the heck I just got myself into. 


I know it's a short chapter after like a long long long long long long long time since I've last updated but I just couldn't think of anything more to add to this chapter so yeah but that doesn't mean I've run out of ideas for the whole story!!

anyways answer this for future writing updates!