Acceptance...

What are they? 3 princesses or 3 princes?!

Hey guys srry that I'm not updating as much as I want too! I'll hopefully update more often now that the homework has decreased.

anyways on with the update!


The next thing I knew I was in a classroom with a bunch of girls surrounding me. This was the first time I've ever felt scared in my life. Seriously, bullying is really scary especially when it involves the girls as the bullies. Of course being me, I didn't show my fear and decided to battle them head on. I looked at the girls that surrounded me and I noticed something. Those girls looked a lot like the girls from my fanclub.

"What the heck is going on?" I asked placing my hand on my hip/

"Unnie, you mustn't be friends with those guys!" one of the girls spoke up.

"By guys, you mean Jaejoong, Yoochun, and Junsu?" I asked and they all nodded. "Why?"

"You just can't! They aren't good enough to be friends with you! You should be friends with those on the same level as your popularity!" one of the other girls screamed and I scoffed.

"I'm sorry but I don't choose my friends based on their popularity. Also, even if you guys are my fanclub, none of you have the right to choose who I do and don't become friends with!" I yelled and all the girls flinched. I made my way through the crowd of girls and towards the door.

"But were your friends too aren't we?!" one of the other girls yelled as I opened the door.

"If you were really my friends, you would want me to be happy, and I'm happy when I'm with them. Now if you excuse me I'm going to go back to my real friends" I said and I left. I closed the door behind me and walked off towards my first class. In the distance I could hear all of the girls squealing in delight. God, those girls will never learn. I wasn't even trying to be cool!

I walked into my class and I sat in the farthest corner next to the window, like I usually do. Luckily none of the guys were in my class, and by guys I mean Jaejoong, Junsu, and Yoochun. When the teacher walked into the room, I placed my notebook and pencil case onto my desk, making it seem like I was paying attention to class. While the teacher began to, you know, teach, I looked out the window and stared at the clouds. I didn't really need to pay attention to todays lessons, since I'm already ahead of everybody else.

After staring at the sky for about ten minutes, I looked at the board to see where the class was at. I saw that there were notes to be taken so I quickly wrote down what I need and then I placed my pencil back down to stare out the window again. The teacher suddenly called on me to answer a question. I looked at the board and saw that we had already moved on to the next lesson. I stood up and answered the the teacher. She had gave me a questioning look and then nodded yes. I sat back down, feeling a little embarrassed but it didn't matter anyway since my answer was correct.

When class was finally over, I packed up my things and headed towards my next class. As I walked, I stared out the hallway windows. I suddenly tripped and I closed my eyes getting ready to land face flat on the floor. That's strange, I didn't feel the hard floor. I opened my eyes and saw that I was in someone's arms. I looked up and saw that it was Jaejoong who caught me.

"Nice catch hyung!" I heard Junsu yelled as I saw him run up to us. Jaejoong helped me back onto my feet.

"Thanks Jaejoong" I said smiling and Jaejoong smiled back.

"Ahem" Yoochun suddenly poped out of nowhere and it almost gave me a heart attack. As me and Yoochun begun to argue about how he should stop being a ninja, I started to feel peoples stares piercing my back. I ignored the stares since I was having too much fun arguing with Yoochun.


This was just a mini update for you loyal subscribers

sorry for the long wait >o<"