Special House Visit part 2

What are they? 3 princesses or 3 princes?!

Hey guy's srry for not updating. I've been real busy. I know it's valentines day and all so I'm going to have a special Valentines Day for each of my stories! But some of them you guy's might have to wait for tomorrow. I'm going to try to make this as long as I can and still have time to do valentine's day story oneshot thing. Which I probably will make tomorrow or tonight depends.

Anyway on with the the chappie :D

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Your Pov

I walked into the kitchen and got out some juice since I never asked them what they wanted and walked back into the living room. I set each cup of juice in front of them and asked "Why are you guy's here?". They picked up their cups and started to drink. Junsu looked at me and smiled "Can't the princesses see their prince?". I sighed and smiled as well. "But seriously guy's you can't just barge in here without notice" I said and they all looked at me all guilty like. "It's ok but next time please call me or something" I said trying to cheer them up a little. They all brightened up and I could see Yoochun sigh with relief. "We can't call you if we don't have your phone number" Jaejong said looking at me straight in the eye. Junsu and Jaejoong gave me their puppy dog eyes. I sighed and gave in. So, I told them my phone number.

It's been a couple of hours and it suddenly started to rain. Well, we didn't really notice since we were to distracted by eachother to notice. Not until the power went out. We all screamed in shock and started to panic a little. "OH MY GOD, OH MY GOD, OH MY GOD!" I screamed and grabbed onto the closest thing I could find, which was Yoochun. Jaejoong took out his phone since it had a flashlight built into it. "Guy's we should use our phones for light" He said. Junsu took out his phone and turned it on. They both faced their phones towards me so I can find mine. When they flashed the light Junsu yelled "YAH! NO FAIR I WANT A HUG FROM PRINCE TOO!". I looked upwards to see a blushing Yoochun. OMG, HAVE I BEEN HOLDING ONTO YOOCHUN THIS WHOLE TIME?! I blushed and let go of him. Okay now it's awkward.

Luckily, I was able to find my phone and I turned it on. Still feeling the awkwardness in the air I tried to break it. "Uhh anyways it doesn't seem like the power is coming back on and the rain doesn't seem like to stop anytime soon" I said chuckling nervously. God, I think I made it worse. Junsu looked at me and did his pupp dog eyes "Can we stay over?" he asked. I gave him a 'wtf' face and went like "Why?". "Like you said the power is out and the rain won't stop so...can we?" he asked again. Jaejoong and Yoochun looked at me anxiously and gave me their own puppy dog eyes. I guess you can say I was under peer pressure or something. I sighed and nodded in aggreement. Jaejoong and Junsu jumped up in happiness.

Jaejong and Junsu, after doing their happy dance, walked up to me and hugged me. I blushed "W-WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!" I screamed. Jaejoong looked up at me and said "The power is out. So we should use eachother's body heat to keep us warm". They continued to hug me and I continued to blush. I suddenly felt a blanket on top of us, I looked over and saw Yoochun laying down with his back to me. I smiled and tried to sleep which is quite hard since Jaejoong and Junsu won't let go of me. I ended up falling asleep inbetween them thinking 'Well, it wasn't the best afternoon I had, but it was the most fun'.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So how was it? kinda short right? well, It's longer than last time. To be continued :D