New PrincessS

What are they? 3 princesses or 3 princes?!

I sighed as I was trying to get the two transfer students to catch up with the class. Luckily, the teacher gave us the class period to do whatever so I didn't have to do it outside of class. It took half the class period for me to catch the two up but luckily they were fast learners because I did not want to repeat myself. But seriously though, the prince guy, what was his name? Choi Minho? He looks so familiar to me and its been bugging me like crazy. It's like on the tip of my of my tongue but I just can't remember. I was so into trying to remember, I didn't realize I was staring at Minho.

"Umm, _____, is there something on my face?" He said and I snapped out of my thoughts and then blushed in embarrassment.

"No it's nothing, it's just that you look very familiar. Have we met before?" I asked leaning closer. Minho started to look awkward and I realized what I just said. I raised my hand and shook it back and forth. "No! I didn't mean it like I was flirting! I just..." I didn't know what to say. I was flustered, not knowing how to explain what I meant. I leaned back into my seat and blushed harder. Minho chuckled and I looked back at him.

"Fifth grade, shortest kid, always got picked on" Minho said holding up the number five with his hand. I started to go back into my piles of memories, trying to use the clues he gave me to find out why he's so familiar. Then, it just came to me.

"Omg! Weak Minnie?!" I yelled completely shocked. The shortest kid in elementary and middle school, who was the weakest guy in our grade became the prince every girl wants! I remember how close we were back then. We were insepperable, mostly because if I left him alone for one second, he would get picked on, or even worse, beaten up.

"Okay, I remember I was called 'Minnie the Mouse' but I never heard 'weak Minnie'" he said pouting and I chuckled.

"Sorry, anyway how've you been?" I asked smiling and Minho started spilling his life stories like it was a biography and I talked about myself here and there. We were going through stories real fast, that it seemed like we were talking in a language only Minho and I knew. I was so caught up with going through childhood memories with Minho, I completely forgot I had to take care of the other transfer student. Well, I almst forgot until he spoke up.

"Excuse me, feeling left out here..." he said pouting and I looked at him and giggled at his cuteness.

"Sorry Taemin-sshi, I guess I got a little distracted going down memory lane" I said rubbing the back of my neck.

"Yeah sorry Taemin. So...anything new happen to you?" Minho asks turning towards me. 'Duh. A lot has happened, I'm a freaking prince! And three crazy princesses are trying to make me fall in love with them!' I thought but then I smiled trying not to show my distress on my face. If I tell them they are going to think I'm crazy, but I need to tell someone.

"Yeah, a lot has happened..." I started and they both looked at me. "...but you're just gonna think I'm crazy"

"No we won't. Just go ahead and let it all out" Minho said and Taemin nodded. I sighed and told them what's been happening to me lately. The whole story about the 'prince', the 'princesses', the 'witch, everything. Everything I knew as of lately, I told them. The whole time I watched their facial expressions and I couldn't read them at all. It was like they weren't fased at all by my story, but it was too early to tell.

"You two think I'm crazy don't you? It's alright if you don't believ-"

"I believe you" Taemin said suddenly and Minho followed, "I do too". I looked at the two of them in complete shock. If I were them, and someone suddenly told me that they were a prince in their past life, I would think they went completely crazy.

"Really?" I said and they both nodded. The beel suddenly rang, signally the end of the class period. "Well, looks like we have to go to our next class. You know where your guy's next classes are right?" I asked putting on my backpack and they both nodded. "Oh and don't tell anyone about the whole 'prince' story alright?" I said and they both nodded. With a satisfied smile, I left the two alone in the classroom and went to my next class.

Author's POV

"Well, you heard her. Let's go to our next class Princess" Taemin says with an evil chuckle and Minho glares at him.

"Shut up, you know I don't like being called that Taemin, or should I call you-"

"Yah! Let's just go...Princess..." he says laughing louder this time, running out of the classroom door.

"What did I just say!" Minho yells, running after him.


Sorry guys! So much has been happening to me lately, for once I have a break from homework today. I will get around to updating the rest of my stories a ittle more, hopefully I can start this weekend, but I have my dance recital on Satruday so don't expect any updates until like the evening or so.

I'm so happy that many have stayed with me this whole time and I'm very grateful to all my subscribers! That also includes my new ones!

I know I'm a horrible author for not updating but I'm trying my best to work around my busy schedule, so again I'm sorry for making everyone wait so long.

Also, I'm going to add this last little message to show I care...

#WeBelieveInYouKris