I used to be a prince?!

What are they? 3 princesses or 3 princes?!

Yay First Chappie :D

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~``

Your Pov

I was walking into the school only to be greeted by a bunch of girls. Seriously? I'm going to be late for class but being the gentle person I am, I walked through them accepting all the gifts they gave me. By the time I got to the door my hands were filled with gifts. God, this stuff is heavy! I rushed to my locker and place the gifts inside. Why do I have get so many gifts in the morning?! Seriously, my locker will break if this keeps going on. I sighed and grabbed my books off the floor(AN: You place your books on the floor so you have free hands to help push your locker closed). I started to walk towards my class. Like on cue the 3 kingka's came out of a room and I bumped into them making me fall backwards. Luckily, or not luckily, one of the kingka's caught me and it was Kingka number 1 Jaejoong. "Woah be careful. You should look where your going okay? You almost hit the ground" Jaejoong said with a killer smile. He pulled me up onto my feet and I stood up. "Are you okay? Here you can have this!" Kingka number 2, Junsu, said. I saw him place a piece of candy in my hand. Kingka number 3, Yoochun, didn't really do anything, he just sighed. Wait...did he just sigh at me?! Oh no he didn't! I was a little mad at Yoochun as the kingka's walked off, Junsu and Jaejoong waving bye at me. I decide to shake that moment off a little and went to class.

Junsu Pov

We walked away from ~~~~~~~, even though I wanted to spend more time with her. "Hey, Jae hyung" I asked Jaejoong. Jaejoong looked at me and replied "Yes?". "Umm is ~~~~~~~ really the prince?" I asked nervously hoping the answer was no. "Yes I'm sure of it. I even got grandmother to look into her. Even she said ~~~~~~~ was the prince. So, I believe my grandmother's word" Jaejoong replied with a confident smile on his face. "Oh okay. Just making sure. So, when are we going to tell her?" I asked looking up at him. "Were going to tell her afterschool in the nurses office. ~~~~~~~ alway's go there to rest after school before she goes home" Jaejoong said with no hint of shame. Jae hyung just showed his stalker side...

*Skipping to after school*

Your Pov

I got my stuff from my locker, inclding the gifts, and quickly head towards the nurses office. When I got there I opened the door and saw the room was dark. 'I guess the nurse is out' I thought and the lights. I dropped my bag on the floor and layed down on one of the bed's. After a couple minutes I heard the door open. I thought it was the nurse but I heard 3 different voices that sounded so familier. Being curious person I am, I got out of bed and opened the curtains. There I saw the 3 Kingka's Jaejoong, Junsu, and Yoochun. What are they doing here?! They looked at me and I gulped. Jaejoong and Junsu were smilling at me and Yoochun just gave me a cold stare. "Hi, ~~~~~~~ we just came by to ask if you think your a prince?" I heard Jaejoong ask. Wait, prince?! What the heck are they talking about?! "Uhh yeah I guess. I mean everyone tells me I'm like one" I said with a nervous laugh. "What if we tell you, your really are a prince?" Junsu asked. "what" I replied with a shocked face. "UGH! This is getting us no where! Okay, ~~~~~~~ in your past life you were a prince, and we were princesses. A witch cursed us so that when we were reborn we would be our opposite genders!" Yoochun screamed at me. God, what did I do to make him so mad? "Sheesh, Yoochun you didn't need to blunt, and scream at her like that" Jaejoong said looking at Yoochun. "Also we need the prince to fall in love with one of us princesses so that the cures is broken so take good care of us okay!" Junsu said with a smile. Then they all came towards me and I gulped. I'm surrounded by the kingka's of my school and I find out I'm a prince. I can't believe I'm believeing all this but I am. What's going to happen now?!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hope you like the first Chappie

I'll update my other fanfics in a little bit ^^