Epilogue

Language & Lyrics

Tuesday, 20 June 2017

 

Kyuhyun Oppa-

 

I can’t believe you’re making me write you a letter... And to think you even got your sister here so that I have to write one immediately. No, I am not going to ask you how are you or if you have been eating well. I don’t even have anything to tell you here since you call me more times I call my family in a week.

 

Your sister told me you’re demanding a page at least and this is beyond ridiculous.

 

Anyway, 4 more days and you’re coming home!

 

Ahra Unnie is a great person -  why did you not introduce her earlier? She came to the office with some of your pictures from childhood. You were such a chubby baby. What happened to all those baby fats? Ahra Unnie also invited me over to play the violin with her one of these days. Should I go to your house before you go home? I’d like a glimpse of your room.

 

A few more days, and you’ll be out soon. Will there be a chance for us to meet? No, I’m not missing you. I just want to see your new hairdo, that's all.

 

I will end it here because I have nothing else to say, and I know I will receive a call tomorrow night. Humans are really creatures of habit, aren’t we?

 

Eat healthily and do your best!

 

I like you a lot~

 

Still believing in you,

 

Jung Mina

 

 


 

Saturday, 24 June 2017

 

Mina-ya~

 

It’s my last day of training today and I will return home today. Are you going to congratulate me?

 

Would it have killed you to add some sweetness to your letter? I am going to ignore all the complaints and still treasure the first letter you gave me. Your handwriting is horrible though, how did you pass your exams?

 

I will apply for a day’s leave in July, the members are organizing a surprise celebration for Heechul Hyung and Leeteuk Hyung. Hyukjae Hyung and Donghae Hyung will be returning soon. Good luck teaching those two, one is joke and the other is a complete fool.

 

And Siwon Hyung is coming back. Don’t fall for him! You promised to wait. Anyway, you’re not Hyung’s type. He likes girls who are athletic and you can't function in buildings that don't have elevators.

 

It may have been a mistake to introduce you to my Noona and she already told me that you have met for lunch twice. But don’t be too happy, she loves her younger brother too much. She’ll definitely side with me.

 

I’ll call you tomorrow.

 

Counting down to the days till I see you again,

 

Cho Kyuhyun


P.s. I like you a lot too