Chapter 6

I Will Do Anything For You

Bomi paid the money for the breakfast, apologized with the waitress for all the scene and went to look for Chorong, she walked fast but without running, until she caught sight of her, but it was too late to stop her, she had climbed into a taxi and moved away from her, resigned to not being able to reach her, Bomi stopped walking towards her, but fate now was working with her, the traffic light changed from green to red and the taxi stopped, taking the opportunity she started to run, and once again she couldn’t help remembering that day, when she tried to… but this time was different, if she wanted to sort things she should keep those memories buried, not remove then and try to forget them, at least until the date approaches again.

She ran as fast as she could, until she finally reached the taxi, hitting the taxi window without the ability to speak due to the lack of breath after running, the driver couldn’t avoid showing his annoyance.

“What the hell’s wrong with that crazy woman?” He asked angry as the time he confirmed he had activated the door locks, but Chorong felt surprised, on the other side of the window was Bomi with an expression that made her remember the one she saw a few days ago.

“Open the door please, I know her” Chorong said to the driver, he observed Chorong worried but Chorong assure him that she know her, after a few second of thought the driver decided to open the door, Chorong paid the drive although they had only advance almost nothing and get out the car, she took Bomi’s hand and walked toward the safety of the sidewalk.

“Chorong-unnie… I…” Bomi began to speak, but Chorong didn’t allow her to speak

“Are you crazy?! What if the driver comes out and hit you for hitting his car?!” Chorong scolded angry, but still worried, meanwhile, Bomi couldn’t help but to be surprised, Chorong could always surprise her, to be mad but at the same time worried, that was something she loved, she fall in love with Chorong not only because she was beautiful.

“You only think about that? You should think about how romantic I am for doing that” Bomi answered making Chorong blush for her words, but her eyes were still showing how angry she was.

“Maybe if you had run behind me when I left we could had avoid the taxi scene, moreover, nothing of this would happen if you would tell me what happened to you” Chorong claimed frustrated, but at react about her last words she retracted, the idea was to solve the discussion not to return to it.

But Bomi isn’t going to bother about that, in the end, Chorong was right, but she’s still was not ready to tell her what was happening, didn’t know if at some point she would be, maybe when everything is over… but there was a way to know if what she saw were memories or just a nightmare, come to think, the only evidence was the newspaper, but other than that, what she had?

If she remember right, that day would rain, three days after the Taekwondo event, they had to cancel their appointment to the amusement park because it started to rain about 11 am, they ended up spending the day at Bomi’s apartment eating junk food and watching movies about the favorites movies of Chorong… a somewhat boring afternoon for Bomi, but seeing how excited Chorong was make all worth it.

If she seriously had come back in time, then it would have to rain, if that happened, then she would have reasons to be concerned and act how she was acting, if it began to rain in a few moments, then she would have to think very seriously about how to hide her insecurities from Chorong, that way she can avoid a situation like this.

Chorong became impatient, Bomi was lost in thought again, if she didn’t came back to reality in the next few seconds, she will force Bomi to talk, whether they aggravate the problem or end solving it.

But it wasn’t necessary, Bomi took off her jacket and took Chorong’s arm making her stay at her side, the next step she made was put her jacket extended over both, that action caused Chorong to watched her puzzled.

“Just wait a moment… or a minute? Just you wait Unnie” Bomi said trying to see the sky, Chorong didn’t say anything, what could she say? She knew Bomi was a little crazy, but this madness had taken the words of .

“Do you realize that everyone is watching us, right?” Chorong asked trying to hide her face from the passerby’s eyes, but her embarrassment was interrupted when she realized that it started falling raindrops, surprised for knowing that Bomi knew about the rain, she observed her intensely, but she didn’t say a word, seeing that, Bomi turned to her with a smile.

“No, I’m not a fortune teller or something like that Unnie, I just have a feeling that it would rain, as to what happened to me I’ll tell you in June 22” Bomi said as she kissed Chorong lips tenderly

“On 22 you will be traveling, that’s not fair” Chorong replied stepping back away from Bomi, in that way she can avoid being silent or blackmailed by Bomi’s kisses, but Bomi grabbed her by the waist and approached her again to prevent her from getting wet.

“That’s not true Unnie, I will postpone that one day, I will travel the next day, I want to give you a big surprise, okay?, for the meantime, I want you to try to ignore my mood swings, don’t worry about me, I’m fine, and about the act of the other day… it was just that, an act”

That would keep Chorong quiet, or at least that was what Bomi wanted to try to prevent discussions with Chorong and that was the priority of the moment, apart that now she had something more to think, the surprise plan would keep her head busy and will help her not think about the incident.

The clock was moving, and now she had confirmed that all was real, less than a month from this day, less than a month to do something.

Maybe everything was uncertain, but confirms her fears had given her the courage to continue moving forward, she had to protect Chorong at all costs.