Chapter 4

I Will Do Anything For You

"Unnie… you… can't be real…" She whispered while taking now Chorong's face with both hands, the tears began to came out without her realizing it, she felt as if the sound of all the place was gone, all her attention was on the person that was in front of her, on the other hand Chorong expressed perplexity.

"Bomi? What happened? Are you okay?" Chorong asked while taking Bomi's hand, the expression of her was lost, tears came one after other without stopping and this only caused Chorong to feel more frightened, not only because of the violent reaction she had just seen, but for the drastic change that happened just at the time their eyes met.

But there was no response from Bomi, only more tears, repressed sobs and attempts to articulate words that were detained without even making a sound, until Bomi felt how her world changed again, her legs stopped responding and couldn't avoid falling into her knees, Chorong, frightened by Bomi's reaction was trying to catch her to prevent her from falling too fast and get hurt.

Neither knew what happened, Bomi was watching Chorong, which had just been assassinated two days ago, and Chorong couldn't understand why Bomi was behaving so strangely.

"Bom-ah, please, talk to me, tell me what happened? Why are you like this?" But again the response from Bomi didn't come, however, Bomi refused to accept that Chorong was talking and touching her, even feeling her and listening her to lucidly, taking a deep breath, and stood again, with determined step and still without saying a word, she began walking toward her bedroom, taking the note of the paper and reading the date on it, Chorong was following her a few steps back, and saw how Bomi took something from the table that was next to the bed, but Bomi was blocking her view and couldn't see what was the thing Bomi took.

There were a few minutes of silence between the two, Chorong waited patiently to hear some explanation from Bomi to make her understand everything that was happening, as for Bomi, she was reading the note again and again, going over and over the words she read, remembering what happened in these last two days.

"What date is today?" Were Bomi's words heard by Chorong, it wasn't what she expected, but at least understandable to her

"May 21… do you want to know also the year? Listen, Bom-ah, if something is wrong, you know that I'm with you, you can tell me anything" Replied Chorong while showing concern.

But Bomi was lost again in her thoughts, was May 21… it was all a dream?… but that couldn't be, all was so real, the sadness, pain…. but above all, the note, the news note that she had in her hands that said it was wrote in June 21, just a month after this day that Chorong say was.

What had she done that day?… right, the Taekwondo demonstration, it was the demonstration with national teams, in this event they were searching for potential sponsors, thanks to this event she had caught the attention of one of the most important and she would travel to sign with them… and that was the idea if nothing had happened… if Chorong hasn't been killed.

"Taekwondo… today is the Taekwondo demonstration" Bomi said in a whisper, but loud enough to hear.

"That's right, it was supposed that we should see us two hours ago, I came to see what happened to you and I find this, Bom-ah, I'm worried, tell me what happened" Chorong said as she took Bomi’s shoulder to make her turn towards her and in that way she could see her face, but seeing Bomi's face she could only see confusion, Bomi looked so confused, like a child who had lost sight of their parents and didn't know where she was.

Bomi didn’t dare to look directly into Chorong's eyes, so she turn her gaze to her bed, and that was where she could see something sparkle through the sunlight that streamed through the curtains, surprised by the brightness she took the sparkle thing, Chorong watched as how Bomi behaved again, distant and strangely, but observing what she had in her hand, she couldn't avoid smile and let out a sigh of relief

"Here it is!" Chorong yelled excitedly as she took the Bracelet in Bomi's hand "I thought I had lost it… this is why you're acting like this? Do you want to scare me for losing something so important?" Chorong asked with expression acting like if she was offended.

Bomi was silent for a few seconds, turn to the table again, took the jacket she had left on it, which clearly remembered she had left there because it was wet with the rain water, and with a graceful movement she put it on, she saw the note in her hand and then decided to take it with her in one of the jacket pockets preventing Chorong to know about it.

"I just wanted to give you a lesson in an original way Unnie… do you like how I act?" Asked Bomi even without facing Chorong, her tone was playful, but her face was completely serious, something very strange was happening, and although her heart was glad to see again Chorong alive, she couldn't forget all that had lived, repeating again that would shatter her, losing Chorong twice would be equivalent to destroying her soul and heart on the most cruel and merciless way.

"Bom-ah! God! You really scared me! I thought something serious had happened to you, even if you're angry with me, don't ever do something like this again" Chorong said in annoyed tone, but at the same time relieved to know that everything was just an strange act.

"Then, don't ever lose that important bracelet again" Bomi finally said while turning to Chorong showing a smile on her face, although her smile was meant to be real, her eyes reflected a certain nostalgia that Chorong was able to perceive, yet chose to ignore just at the time when Bomi leaned toward her and kissed her in a very passionate way, just as she does when there are separated by several days due to the trips made by Bomi because of those championships she must attend.

“Are you threatening me?” Ask Chorong with a laugh

“I’m not” Bomi answered “But, seriously don’t lose it again”

"I will not do it again" Replied Chorong flushed with the tender act of Bomi

"Wait for me outside Unnie, I will just take a few things and we can go to the event, okay?” Bomi said with a smile

"Okay, I'll wait for you, but don't take long or we'll be late" Chorong said with a smile and headed to the front door.

Bomi watched Chorong's back as she saw how slowly was getting away of her with every step she took, nothing made sense, Chorong was dead, she saw it, she knows it really happened, and also there was that note…

She didn't understand, but there was one thing she could, for some reason beyond her comprehension, someone had given her another chance, if what the note said was true, within a month the same incident will happen, but now she knows about it… and this time, she would save Chorong from that fate, and she doesn’t care what would took her to do it.