Chapter 1

I Will Do Anything For You

When you fell in love of someone, the idea is that it would be forever, share the happiness and sadness, successes and failures, anger, blame, so even in more extreme cases, delusions.

You can know it’s the right person when you see yourself sharing all those things beside that someone, when you know that once that person will not be at your side anymore would be like your life doesn’t have sense, it would being to live just because you feel it as a duty to do so.

For Yoon Bomi, that person had appeared as if was by magic, as if just to wave a wand, the whole world had illuminated with large spheres of light, showing a completely different landscape to which she had been seeing all those past years.

That someone chosen to Bomi is a woman, at the end, love doesn’t distinguish whether you fall for someone older or younger, for a man or a woman, love is love and for Bomi, love was Park Chorong.

They met by a fate twist, Bomi being a prodigy of Taekwondo, had her career assured, which she liked to spend her little free time visiting calm places where she could enjoy a good coffee or a cold drink, depending of the season, but for Chorong it was something different, although she was very smart in studying, she should pay her tuition, even taking scholarship, there were costs to be covered, and being in a not very rich family, she should lend her support somehow, and that was the reason why she was working as a waitress in a cafe,  which Bomi visited in a cold winter afternoon.

The crush was mutual and instantly, it only needed to look into each other eyes to understand that they should spend the rest of their lives with each other, there was no turning back, fate had spoken and they had to meet, become friends and then be girlfriends.

The road was hard, as was expected for a same- couple, but eventually accepted by both families.

After two years of relationship, Bomi even though is younger than Chorong, graduated from college and continued her Taekwondo career, after all, she was a national competitor, and had already won a few national competitions, her career would afloat, the same for Chorong, being in a not so rich family, she needed to stop schooling, which she eventually persuade maintaining high grades in her classes and was one of the chosen to participate in a major project for a well know company.

Happier story couldn’t have been told, even in the bedtime stories that Bomi used to listen from her mother’s lips when she was only a child, but a happy ending was needed for such beautiful story.

Bomi decided to step forward and engage with Chorong, she was sure of her feelings, and she should ensure that Chorong was feeling the same.

“With this, I hope you know that my heart will always be yours, and that in the future, which I hope isn’t too far away, we can get married” Bomi said with a big smile as buttoning a beautiful bracelet in Chorong’s wrist, the bracelet had a beautiful pendant, with two interlaced letters “C” and “B” referring to the first letter of each of their names.

Chorong couldn’t contain her tears with so much happiness, everything was perfect, she couldn’t ask for anything more in her life than this, Bomi had become her world, and she knew very well that she was the world of Bomi, but to confirm it like this, it was a completely different level.

“I’ll make sure it’s not too far away the time that we got married” Chorong assured in tears as she hugged her not only girlfriend but her fiancée

Maybe a ring can be more correct for such occasion, but for Bomi the bracelet was more, the design was made by herself, and she put so much indescribable love doing it, and Chorong knew it, the happiness between the couple was exorbitant, seeing them like that you couldn’t think of anything bad could ever happen…

But not always happen that way, sometimes happiness is simply truncated from one second to another…

“Then we’ll see in a while, right Unnie? I’m very excited in this date” Bomi said trying to contain a big smile in her lips.

“I know, I know, I will try to finish my homework first, okay? I know tomorrow you have to travel to sign some sponsors and we will not be able to see each other for a whole week, I promise I will as quickly as possible” Chorong replied smiling at her excited girlfriend, yet she knew that deep down was sad just like she was, being separated by one whole week was difficult, but, what is better than have a romantic date before the momentary separation?

“Well then, see you in a while Unnie, call me when you’re ready and I’ll go for you” Bomi said showing her phone

“I will, I will, Bom-ah, sometimes you behave as if you were the older one of the relationship” Chorong smiled at her hyper girlfriend “I think it is better to take our way before we decide to stay here and don’t move at all”

“See you then… I already miss you” Bomi said as she gave a little kiss on Chorong’s lips, which Chorong had to admit adored, her girlfriend was cheesy, and was good for the relationship, since she’s not like that and that kind of actions still caused her some embarrassment, but Bomi didn’t feel that and she thanked her for that.

Without saying a word and with her cheeks pink, Chorong gave a goodbye sign with her hand and turned her back to Bomi to start walking her way home, for Bomi’s part, she turned around with a big smile on her face, who wouldn’t be happy after seeing her girlfriend blushed for such a loving gesture? It’s a beautiful sight indeed.

Taking advantage of her romanticism of the moment, Bomi pulled out her phone and dialed Chorong’s number, after a couple of rings she could hear the voice of the love of her life.

“We just say goodbye and you already calling me? Bom-ah, you need more friends to talk a part of me” She said feigning annoyance

“Well, I have a lot of them, but I just want to talk to you Chorong-unnie, don’t you miss me?” Bomi ask Chorong

“Maybe if you had at least waited to me to arrive to my house, I would have answered different, but I just saw you like five minutes ago” Chorong replied containing her laughter

“Okay, okay, then I will hang up and will call you when I think you already arrived” Bomi said resigned, but Chorong didn’t want her to hang up yet, it’s just that she feel embarrassed to admit that she was feeling the same as Bomi and that she already missed her.

“Hmmm… Where you said we’d go to dinner?” Chorong asked in a doubtful tone, but Bomi knew that it was her way of saying that she didn’t want to hang up yet

“I didn’t tell you, that’s why you don’t remember” Replied Bomi suppressing her smile; she loved Chorong, even with her lack of words of love.

“Seriously? I thought…” But Bomi couldn’t hear Chorong’s words as they were interrupted by a loud sound, hearing that Bomi stopped walking.