Chapter 10

I Will Do Anything For You

"Hey, Babe! Wake up, baby, wake up. Want to see your eyes open to see me first thing this morning. Hey, babe. Wake up, wake up." Is she dreaming or is she really hearing someone singing? "Hey, Babe, wake up, wake up." Someone is singing by her side, but who could it be? Maybe it’s some angels, she died anyways; she died for the love of her life Chorong.

Bomi can’t help but to remember all the things that happen as if it’s only yesterday, how she came back from the time when Chorong was not yet dead, and how she sacrifice her life for Chorong.

“Hey, Babe, wake up, wake up, wake up” She still hears the singing, but it’s not only singing now, the one that’s been singing by her side’s also shaking her vigorously. But she doesn’t want to wake up, what’s the use of waking up if she’s already dead and Chorong’s not by her side anymore.

“BOM-AH! IF YOU’RE NOT GOING TO WAKE UP NOW I’LL LEAVE YOU HERE” As she hears that she woke up from her sleep.

“Unnie, you’re alive, you’re alive Unnie, I can’t believe it” She said as soon as she saw Chorong standing by her side. She can’t help but to sob as she once again saw Chorong.

“But I’m dead right?” She said to herself

“Bom-ah, what’s wrong with you? Of course I’m alive, I can’t be dead pabo-ya” Chorong said as she stifle her laugh at how Bomi looks right now, even if she doesn’t know why’s Bomi’s acting like this. It must be Bomi’s having some nightmares about her being dead, and that’s explains why Bomi’s sobbing in her sleep earlier.

She was woken up by a sound of a sob coming from the girl sleeping by her side saying “You believe me now… right? Don’t cry… everything… I… made… was for you… because… I love you… Unnie”

Hearing Chorong saying that she’s alive and kicking make her thinks that all that’s happening was only her dream no not a dream but she considered it a nightmare. Having Chorong dead is a nightmare for her.

“Unnie, I thought you’re already dead, thanks God it’s only a dream” Bomi said relief evident on her face as she hugged Chorong tight.

“Bom-ah, it can be true if you won’t let go of me, I can’t breathe, Bom-ah!” Chorong exclaimed as she struggle to get out of Bomi’s hug.

“Sorry unnie, I’m just so scared about everything’s happening” Bomi replied finally letting Chorong go of the hug but still holding her hands as if she need to hold Chorong to make sure all that’s happen is all a dream.

“Unnie, did I give you a bracelet?” She asked as she remembers that the bracelet is all the cause of the death of both of them in her dream.

“Yes you did pabo, how can you forget something so important like that?” Chorong said glaring at her.

Hearing that Bomi panic, not because the bracelet did exist but because Chorong is glaring at her as if she’s going to kill her any minute now

“I’m sorry Unnie, you know me, lately I’m so forgetful, hehehe” She replied nervous.

“Bom-ah, tell me, did you have a nightmare?” Chorong asked remembering the happenings this morning as she looks at Bomi worried.

Bomi told Chorong about her nightmare while Chorong was trying to comfort Bomi saying that it’s all a nightmare and it will never happen as Bomi’s keep on sobbing.

“It won’t happen Bom-ah, I don’t have the bracelet anymore” Chorong said making Bomi confused

“What do you mean by that Unnie?” As if on cue the door open revealing a girl.

The girl has big eyes, a big nose, and a big mouth and is petite, in her wrist a golden bracelet was dangling that has a pendant of “C” and “B” intertwined.

“Namjoo-ya, what’s the matter dear?” Bomi said as she remember the girl

“You two are late, so I thought that you’re still sleeping” Said the girl named Namjoo that just happened to be their daughter.

“Joo-joo-ah, we’re sorry, appa just waken up so we will take a bath now, you can wait at the living room, we won’t take long” Chorong said to her daughter as Namjoo only nod as a respond and left the two alone.

“So do you remember now why I don’t have the bracelet anymore?” Chorong asked Bomi

“Of course, why would I forget? It’s just that I just woken up earlier that’s why I can’t remember” Bomi said laughing at how stupid she might be forgetting her own daughter.

“Okay, so it’s settled already, let’s go take a bath, Namjoo’s been waiting” Chorong said getting up from the bed and pulling Bomi with her.

“Will take a bath together?” Bomi asked as she wriggles her eyebrows

“You want to?” Chorong ask back

“Sure, we’ll save more time if we do that” Bomi said excited as she pulled Chorong with her to the bathroom

-----------------------------------

“Namjoo-ah, we’re ready, let’s go” Bomi said to Namjoo as they come down to the living room.

“Okay let’s go” Namjoo replies passing Bomi and Chorong as she walks to the main gate.

“Bom-ah, I love you” Chorong said kissing Bomi in her lips briefly

“I love you more Unnie” Bomi said as the two pulled out of the kiss

“Happy 20th anniversary” Bomi said pulling Chorong by the waist and hugging her

“I thought you forget”

“I didn’t and I won’t” Bomi said kissing Chorong on the lips once again

“Omma, Appa, come on, Aunt Eunji and Aunt Naeun’s already here” Namjoo shouts

As Chorong and Bomi look at Namjoo they saw Hayoung already there hugging their daughter Namjoo

“Chorong-unnie, Bomi-ya, come on, Namjoo and Hayoung want to go already” Eunji said as she walks to their way with Naeun by her side

“Happy anniversary to you two Unnies” Naeun said to the two of them

“Thank you” Chorong and Bomi said

“Let’s go already” Hayoung said

As they walk by Bomi remembers that she’s already 40 years old and she’s been married to Chorong for 20 years already, she’s really glad that all’s just a dream, because she can’t live without Chorong. And if it really happened she will never meet Eunji and Naeun, who became her friends because of her daughter Namjoo who’s dating Eunji and Naeun’s daughter Hayoung.

But if her dream will come true in their next life, she will still do the same for her love.

“I will do anything for you” Bomi whispered to Chorong

“I love you” She added

“What’s wrong with you? And I love you too” Chorong whispered back

She will do anything for her love ones because that’s how love works for her, anything for her love even if it cause her own life.

 

END