CH 8. Approval

Hundreds of Miles
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Chaeyoung..."

Chaeyoung replied with a hum and her eyebrows slightly lifted.

"Can I go with you?"

"W-what?!"

"C-can I join your trip?" Mina paused her talk.

"To Tokyo." Mina finished her words.

Chaeyoung can’t utter a single word, only hanging open. Her mind still processing what the beautiful stranger meant. It’s like she just heard a confession from that girl. Chaeyoung wanna jump from her bed due to her excitement, on the other side, something keeps telling her that she shouldn’t trust that girl easily. But she hates it every time she thought about never see this perfect stranger anymore.

Mina who sees Chaeyoung frozen, spoke up immediately, “I-I’m sorry if it sounds rude to you. I shouldn’t ask like that since I already know you want to do this trip alone from the first time. I-I’m sorry.” Nervousness is all over her face.

Chaeyoung chuckled when she saw the girl feel nervous, “It’s not like that. I just… I never expected you’re gonna ask me that.” A small laugh escaped from .

 

Chaeyoung contemplated all the reasons. First, I don’t think she’s a dangerous person. Second, she helped me for couple times. Third… she’s pretty. Forth… she’s cute. Fifth, you’re gonna spend your time with her until you reach Tokyo. Oh, Son Chaeyoung… You really don’t have any reason to say no except what your unnies said before!

.

.

.

“Hmm, but it will take about 3 weeks before we reach Tokyo, you know... I wanna stay at each place for 2 to 3 days or more. And maybe I can change the destination so sudden. Is it okay for you?” Chaeyoung asked the latter after giving her some information.

“It’s okay for me!” Mina paused as she tried to understand Chaeyoung’s words. “Huh?! W-wait…” Mina never expect those words would come from Chaeyoung’s. “D-do you mean… I can j-join you?”

Chaeyoung let out a small laugh then nodded slightly to respond the latter, “Yeah. I think it’s okay, as long as we feel comfortable with each other. And… as long as you can follow the flow. I mean, I didn’t make a strict rule and strict plan, but if you’re bored already, we can part our ways… anytime, anywhere.”

A really wide smile slowly appeared from the older girl, wide enough to show her gummy. Mina jumps from her bed then she hugs the younger tight, “Thanks Chaeyoung! Thanks!!!”

Mina starts jumping up and down while hugging the younger. Chaeyoung shocked with the sudden act from that beautiful stranger. Last night, she looked so down, tired, and sad, but now she’s jumping excitedly like a little kid who finally got what she wanted. Suddenly, Chaeyoung feels her cheek blushing madly and her heart beats fast, when she realized the beautiful stranger presses her body into hers. Chaeyoung frozen.

Mina releases the hug when she finally felt a slightly awkward aura from the younger, “Oh, Chaeyoung, I’m sorry. I’m too excited.”

Chaeyoung laughed nervously then scratched her nape which didn’t itch at all, “It’s okay...”

“Oh! You want to see the exhibition, right? Wait for me, I wanna take shower first. And… put your backpack off your shoulders, you don’t need to find another place to stay, okay.” Mina gave a command before grabbed her clean clothes then ran to the bathroom.

Chaeyoung stunned make slightly open.

Is she rapping just now? Chaeyoung chuckled.

Without knowing it, she’s grinning widely. Oh, God really knows how to surprise me, right…? She looked so cute when jumping up and down like that? Can you believe that Son Chaeyoung? She hugged you! Oh, no, no, no Son Chaeyoung! Stop it! Don’t think too far! You can’t love her so easily like this, and remember, you only have a month or so… and after that you just become a casual acquaintance or the worst, become stranger again. No. I don't want it that way.

 

Chaeyoung let out a deep sigh. Now, what I suppose to say to unnies? Damn…

 

 

---------------------------------------------------

 

Go with Cats, Iwago Mitsuaki’s Photo Exhibition

 

 

Chaeyoung and Mina were touring the exhibition area. Mina bet, some of the visitors are cat lovers since all of the panels full of cats’ photos, “Hmm, you like cats that much, Chaeng?”

Chaeyoung chuckled, “Just so-so. I just wanna appreciate all kind of photography. And Iwag

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter