That guy!!!

Everything is Posible

 

The next day, in a room at a big house, which is belongs to Chaerin, her rilakkuma alarm is making a really loud sound to wake its owner. The design of her room is so rilakkuma-ish, covered with brown paint with gigantic rilakkuma expression on each walls, there even a bunch of rilakkuma doll scattered on the fluffy carpet on her floor, from a mini size to human size is sitting comfortably there.

And after five minutes of loud noise, Chaerin wakes up and smiling widely after a second. "GOOD MORNING!!" She beamed to all her doll, moving and wakes she heads to the bathroom, while humming to her happy song all the way there.

When its breakfast, in the dining table Chaerin just keep smiling that it start to creep Seungri, who apparently is the one who live and her guardian too. "Chaerin if you didn't say what happen between you and Jiyong, i will call the mental institution now." Seungri said still creep out by his sister.

"Oppa~" Chaerin finally answered, still with the creepy wide smile on her face. "How old we have to for legally marriage?" Ask Chaerin with her innocent face and dreaming about her marriage in the future.

While Seungri can only look at her unbelievable.

"What?"

...

Jiyong is sitting inside a cafe with his friend in front of him, looking at him bored. "Youngbae can you kill this particular person for me?" He said weakly,  looking up at his friend who seem indifferent.

"Are you crazy?" Taeyang ask, weirded out but perfectly keep his face straight without even trying.

 

"Yes! I'm crazy! Call psychologist oh no no call the mental institution now!" Said Jiyong, pulled his hair frustrated.

The other is already standing from his seat and get ready to use his leather jacket when Jiyong looking up at him with his puppy dog eyes. "We'll talk again later when you are already normal, okay?" Youngbae said, smiling for a split second before really went out, leaving the almost dead Jiyong alone, lying on the table almost crying.

Dong Youngbae; this best friend of Jiyong is indeed lacking the sense of caring more over when Jiyong is over reacting, he will just leave without even giving him a second glance and just for your information this forever alone guy, didn't have any interest on anything except for himself and his men on the gang.

Even his gang member always called him 'too straight to live in this kind of world'.

But today he seem in hurry as he didn't even paying attention to his surrounding and run into a Junior high student who seem in hurry too, make him falling down to his front but luckily he can hold his body with both his strong arms and when he looked up to see what happen he is greeted by a scene.

With his eyes opened wide he looked up to see the student before going back to the previous scene that earned 8 octave scream from the owner of what he just saw. Right in front of his eyes, he can see a couple of brown cute thing holding into each others hands while smiling in the middle of a smell garden printed on a white clothe. 

He stands up as soon as he fall and looked at the junior high student once again; her face is as red as tomato and is about to cry but she hurriedly covered the spot with her skirt; afraid that Youngbae will look onto it again, and finally she is cry like a kid she is.

"Not my fault." Youngbae said flatly while he walked away from the girl just like nothing happen.

"Yah ajussi you have to be responsible!!" The girl scream as loud as she can, earning the attention of passer by there; turned to the man and the girl, more of looking at Youngabe skeptically.

"Just because i look at your doesn't mean you'll get pregnant." Youngbae said without sparing any expression on his face.

 

Chaerin pov.

WHAT ?!? What did he just say!?!?! "Yah ajussi how can you say that to me?!?" I scream for the nth time.

He just looking at me with his eyes; that somehow looked so cute even without any expression on hus face, make me just want to see how they looked like when he is smiling. (Fangirling fangirling) Wait!! What?? What did i just think? Stupid, how dare you Lee Chaerin!!

"Hey kid i'm in hurry so if :which will never happen of course: you get pregnant, you know an old building near Han river? You can find me there." Said that cute eyes ajussi flatly and leave me with my mouth opened wide like a grim reaper mask in halloween.

 

How can he said that words to an innocent minor like me without even thinks about it, isn't he look at my uniform? How.. aish!! Just as if that was nothing, ough how on the world. Is he some kind of cyborg powered by ice form the north pole? How can he say words for only to me.

I know i often day dreaming impregnate by Jiyong ajussi but listening this word coming out from another man and not Jiyong ajussi makes me shivering. Aish!! What is this? Yah you! Don't tell this to Seungri, if he knew he could send me to Alaska; far far away from Jiyong ajussi, NO WAY!! Pinkie promise!!

Oh right, what time is it? Crap! I'm late, yah Cute eyes ajussi just watch if i see you again!!

Okay stop it!! I have to stand now and start running to where i should go since 5 minutes ago, i know and i'm running now!!

Just watch you cute eyes ajissi!!

Chaerin pov end.

 

"I'm here !" Chaerin screamed at the same time her teacher called her name, with her body full of sweat, out of breath and messy hair she rushed to her seat.

"How odd, you're late." Bom; whose sit beside Chaerin, said.

"Accident." Chaerin said shortly and sit on her seat.

"Oh that a very long explanation Chaerin." Bom said with her sarcastic tone before turned to the teacher again.

Chaerin looking at her friend for a split second and hissing unbelievable. "What's with this day?" She murmured.

After the school ended as always Chaerin rushed and tidy up her things when both her friend come to her.

"Do you going to go home together with us?" Dara ask, looking at Chaerin.

"You two just go ahead, i..."

"Want to go to your future husband house." Bom and Dara cuts her cohesively. "Okay we are going first then, bye Pudong." Bom continued, waving at the busy Chaerin.

"See you tomorrow Chae." Dara said and they finally leave Chaerin alone in the class that almost empty.

In the way to Jiyong's apartment, Chaerin give a time to buy some snack in the mini market near her school and bought every kind of snack that has a cute packaging without hesitating a second; since she use Seungri's card anyway.

After she finally arrive at Jiyong's doorstep, she press the bell and then put her 24 carat smile but when the door opened her smile is disappear in less then a second.

"Youngbae-ah who is that?" She can hear her future husband's voice from the kitchen behind someone that is not Jiyong; who still standing in front of her.

The one that is get asked just looking at Chaerin from head to toe before looking up again and looking at her face. "A junior high student who looks stupid." Youngbae answered ignorantly while keep looking at her face.

"Yah !" That get reply by an annoyed scream from Chaerin.

"LEE CHAERIN YOU DIDN'T HAVE HOME DIDN'T YOU!?!?!?!?" And so replied by shrill voice of Jiyong's that really really harm ears; well for Youngbae.

 

The three of them now is sitting in Jiyoung's entertainment room without making any noise at all; busy with their own activity.

Chaerin staring at Youngbae with her deadly glare that perfectly ignored by him, even if she is sending thousand of knife from her eyes, the guy didn't seem to be noticing at all.

Jiyong at the other side is cursing at himself inside his head while trying to arrange a plan to make Chaerin leave as soon as possible from his house. Its not like Jiyong hates Chaerin, he just annoyed and upset everytime she come because after that all his body part will be hurt and he didn't like a restless sleep.

Meanwhile the only one who enjoy the TV show; Youngbae, who sits comfortably in between Jiyong and Chaerin is really had his eyes on the big TV while eating the snack Chaerin brought for Jiyong ignorantly.

"Ji." Youngbae called, breaks the silence in the room.

"hem ?" Jiyong answered lazily.

"I'm thirsty."

And just like a really obedient wife he disappeared from the room, gladly heading to the kitchen, at least he can avoid Chaerin, even just for a little amount of time.

"Who are you?" Chaerin ask, still sending dagger out of her glare.

"Oh you already find you mouth?" Youngbae replied calmly.

"Who are you?!" Chaerin higher her voice, makes Youngbae looked ar her even just with the tail of his eyes. 'Damn those cute eyes!' That is just enough to divert her thought when Jiyong's voice can be heard as if it was an alarm for Chaerin.

"Bae, What do you want? Grape or Orange?" Jiyong ask, half screaming from the kitchen.

"Grape." Replied Youngbae before turned his face towards Chaerin. "Okay kid, what do you want?" He ask, looking at Chaerin with his pair of cute little eyes.

"W what? Don't you remember me?" Chaerin ask, surprised.

"Should i?" He ask indifferent.

And Chaerin is about to speak back against him when Jiyong come with two glass of grape juice that then he give one to his friend and drink the other one, make Chaerin looking at him while gulping her own saliva.

However Jiyong notice her stare and turned to Chaerin after he finish the juice. "What? I only have two arms." He said ignorantly.

In the end Chaerin can only puffed her cheeks and turned glaring at the TV, annoyed. 'I feel like to break that TV and hit those guy with it.' She murmured inside her mind with full annoyance; she doesn't even know what she watch.

"Ji, you said you have a new game?" Youngbae ask, turned to Jiyong after the Show coming to an end, showing credit title on the screen.

That just make his day. "Right, lets play now." He said cheerfully, smiling at Youngbae just like a teenage girl. "I bought it 2 days ago and hell the queue is no kidding, i wait almost 4 hours to get a copy." He continued proudly, standing in front of Youngbae with his chin up and pump up his chest; that even if he is really trying cannot compare to Youngbae's without any try.

"Good you did." Youngbae said, looking up at Jiyong un-amazed.

Make Jiyong sulks, throwing tantrum at the guy; cutely puffed his checks like twin steamed bun, while his lips pouting.

 

He looks so cute, Chaerin thought as she watch the scene but then something hit her. How can that guy make her Jiyong ajussi turn upside down just by saying some word, how he make the vicious Jiyong into a cute boy like that and the most important thing, why Jiyong did it; she know he didn't even notice that he doing that but how can he..

"Good, so Jiyong ajussi is a gay and that cute eyed ajussi is his couple, very good." She murmured to herself bewail her life. "But what in the world he is the feminine one." She continued, quietly crying while the 'couple' is still bickering; well Jiyong is the one who really active when the other just looking at him bored.

Reminds Chaerin of an old couple and damn the cute eyed ajussi is so on point playing as a very manly and dashing husband.

 

Three hours passed and Chaerin is being isolated in her own world, watching as the two man playing the game so seriously and hell there is a lot skinship happen, they are so close but so comfortable with each other that Chaerin feels something is burning inside her. Back whenever she try to get close to Jiyong, he will ditch her with annoyance written all over his face and keep the range within 2 meters away from her, but the fact that she lose to a guy is burning her more that anything, even thought he looked cute but still how..

"Yah Youngbae let me win once!" Jiyong screamed as he  intentionally nudge Youngbae's hand by his elbow. "YA!!!!!" He screams again when the character Youngbae control knock out Jiyong's in a split second, make him lose for the 15th time now.

"I can't help it Ji, ah victory." Youngbae said teasing the other guy playfully, but still keeping the straight face on.

"Arghrhh i'm not playing!!!" Jiyong said angrily and throw his stick console carelessly while throwing his face away from Youngbae; just like a mad girlfriend in Chaerin innocent eyes; that already teary from the start of the game.

She didn't willing to accept the fact that Jiyong is gay and is in a relationship, NO! Just no!!

"Okay than, Single player mode." Youngbae said calmly and start a new game against the computer.

Chaerin is finally crying, she can't help either that those man is just too cute as a couple even inside her imagination, she can picture that this cute eyed ajussi can easily erase her picture besides Jiyong.

NOOOO!!

 

She shakes her head and wipe her tears before it really fall down, breathing in she determined in her heart and will take an oath. She will straighten Jiyong back and show him the path to her kind, she will bring her Jiyong ajussi back to the straight way.

Knock!! A gentle slap lands on Chaerin's flawless forehead make her aware of the world around her again, looking at her surrounding when she notice Jiyong is standing in front of her with his hand resting on his hips but she didn't stop on Jiyong and turned to the other guy; who still playing the game.

A smile then creep on his face.

"Go home! I kick you out." Jiyong said annoyed but as always he got a big smile as a reply from the girl. 

"Ajussi who is him really ?" She ask, ignoring Jiyong's previous words perfectly.

Jiyong sighed. "Heisafriendthatihiretokillyouifyoudidn'tgetoutfromthisplacein.." he said in one breath and looking at his watch. "Five.." he looked at Chaerin again. ". Four.. three.."

"Okay okay i'm going home but ajussi.." Chaerin finally said, put on her bag in hurry but she hang her words, make Jiyong looking at her as if saying 'what?' To her. "I'll make you straight again and free you from the gay world." She said make Jiyong widen his eyes.

 

Jiyong pov.

For the sake of Seungri that really fire me several days ago, i didn't believe what i heard just now. Just for your information, i, Kwon Jiyong is still like.. oh wait wait scratch that.. love every single curve of a creature that us call woman. Incase you didn't believe me just check under my bed or go to my office and check inside the third left drawer of my table; which i haven't cleaned up, books(or should i say magazines to be more real) like victorian secret, playboy, men only, men's world, show legs and the other 'book' that mens really like is compiled neatly there, waiting the time i got and in need of vitamin ''

I'm a gay? What a nonsense is that, i'm a normal guy with a normal mind and healthy hormone!!!

"Its okay, i'll lead you to the right way." She said patting my shoulder with the stares full of hope, that short little..

No, she is about to go so i decides to shut my burning lips and just wave my hand to the door, gesturing her to go as fast as she can. "Whatever." I finally said since she is just keep looking at me, waiting for an answer.

 

And luckily she starting to move again. "Alright than, see you soon." She said and walking towards the front door, some time later i can hear the door being shut and finally, i'm Chaerin-free wòow!!!

I cheered because of the joy when Youngbae; i don't know since when he go to the kitchen, came back with his hand full of snacks that i just bought for a week, set it on the table and play my new console game again. "I can't believe he can get muscles from all those junk he ate." Jiyong hissing while watching his friend, looked so comfortable as if he is just in his home. "What a day."

Jiyong pov end.

 

 

Chaerin went home that evening, feeling so high as she already has a complete plan for her mission on getting Jiyong back to the right way, she hurried to the bathroom and cleaned up all the sweat she gets from today. Changing into her favourite rilakkuma pajamas she is getting ready to pull an all nighters, heads downstairs just to get a bunch of food from her fridge to her room, she look just like a little bear piled her cave with food before winter.

Turning on her computer, she then starting to browse through the Internet, browsing something that junior high student supposed to not know.

 

Chaerin pov.

Eum Gay ? Homoual ? interest disorder ? Eum what should  i search? Ah wait wait i got one. "Pictures of girls.. no! Wait! Seungri will kill me if he know my history. Wait Seungri?" Leaving my snacks, kkuma and my computer. I quietly heads to Seungri's room, crouching all the way from my room, wait! He is not home yet why would i do this, gizz.

Click! I opened the door of the evil's room and.. Ish his room is smells like an ajussi, not an ajussi like Jiyong ajussi but the ajussi that i sometimes meet in the street, standing in front of a closed store with his gold accessory that really uncool. This make me didn't want to come in, but then again, inside there there's something i need.

Okay efff it, if i'm Seungri where will i keep them? Away from my reach? Somewhere high, on the top of his bookshelf? I looked up, no nothing there.

15 minutes  passed but i still can't find any clue of where those things are. "He is clever." I about to give up, throwing my body to his king size bed, looking at the ceiling for sometimes when i notice something at the corner of my eyes.

 

I turned and find a clothes hamper in the corned, could that be?? I stands again and dashed towards it, opened the lid i can see another box inside, a big black box with a sticker saying 'danger' and skull illustration. This must be it, i decide and take it out, put it on the bed i open the box and i find lots of dvd and magazines there? Woah that is why its so heavy, oh there is a laptop too and some memory stick.

This ert is need help, this is too much, wait till i tell mom about this, but again i need it so, you are safe from now Seungri, lucky you!! But i'll take all hehehe.

Return to my room i make a small later and go back to Seungri's room, sticks a not on  hus door before close the door to his room, well after i cleaned the mess i made as i search his room kkk, he won't be really mad at me right? I even draw a cute heart there. I'm his sister after all.

Right?

Chaerin pov end.

 

A little later after 12, Seungri finally home, walking to his room he dreamed of a good rest after a long tiring day of work when he notice a pink note on his door. He took the note and read it when suddenly his tired face turn so red that it resemble a boiled crab.

He crushed the not in his fist; its vein as if it will blow any time soon. He opened the door violently that it hits the wall hard, he stormed inside to the corner of his room and find nothing is inside the clothes hamper.

"LEE CHAERIN !!!"

Lucky Chaerin already lock her door.