I wish he didn't

Everything is Posible

Chaerin pov.

I already choose some accesories to buy, looking at my watch; its long arm already pointing towards 12, that means 15 minustes already that ajussi left with an excuse to buy me food. Well it didn't really necesary for him to be here anyway since he will just say yes without even looking or saying thinks too honest that it stink my girls heart, but then again the main point of me here is because that ajussi promised to have a date with me and buy me things.

Now see, i'm about to pay this things with my own money; even though i'm reach now since i just got a money prize, but still he promised. I just sighed after looking out and there is still no sign of that ajussi, i walk to the chasier and waits for the chasier to handle the acumulation of things i bought, it wasn't that much just a couple of rings, bracelet, necklace and some pairs of earing, not really that much hehe.

A sound of bells ringging as someone opened the door to the store and i thought it was Youngbae ajussi so i turned and looked up to the door which just a meter way from the chasier. It wasn't Youngbae ajussi despite the other ajussi that i haven't seen in a long time and i never really wish to see in near future.

I frezee there, as if the time stopped that very second, i think for a second i'm not longer breathing but then i can hear a voice from a far, so distance for some reason i didn't know why. While my eyes is only looking at him, he doesn't really change except he look more mature from the way he dress now and his hair style and color, they are so normal now.

I thought after all this time, living so far away without thinking much about him i'll be okay, turns up i'm not okay, just the opposite way i didn't realize that i'm breathing so fast that it feels so tiresome. I can feel my lungs as if its burning, it hurt so much but i keep using it and as time goes, my eyes is blurry with tears that came out even without me noticing it.

"Take it slow Chaerin, just calm down i'm here." I can feel a warm touch on my back and pats me gently somehow makes me really calmed down, even though it still hurt but i can feel my heart is beating slower than before, i didn't even notice my heart is beating so fast but my eyes is still locking on him, even if he looks dreamy and all blurry i still can make out that it was all real. My legs is feels like jelly that i almost fall back but this someone behind me grabs my shoulder and i can feel his chest on my back, he must stepped forward so that i can leans on him.

"Its okay, its okay." He said, he is Youngbae ajussi, i didn't even notice him coming but he is there behind me now.

I turned my head just to look at his calm and expressionless face that tells nothing but a blank, empty room.

"Thats why you have to eat your breakfast." He said, i know he is joking but the tone he choose is just to flat that i feel annoyed, i didn't know from where i got my power back but i finally stand on my own two feet right after he finish his words and looking down at me; ugh with that expressionless still face, i turned my body back to him and just so ready to hit him in the right place.

"Is that even a joke!!" I screamed, hits his chest as hard as i can, somehow forgeting that he is here.

"Wassup Ji?" Well just for a second, UGH that ajussi really!!! What should i do with him ㅠㅠ

Chaerin pov end.

 

Jiyong pov.

She standing right in front of me, growing so much now she really is a lady. And wah what i though is right, back than he just hasn't having it yet. If i have to be honest, she look even more beautiful than what she already was.

She looked at me, surprised. So surprised indeed but not more surprised than me when Youngbae walked passed me and hurried to her side, he put whatever he bring onto the cahsier desk and put his card too since the chasier is calling her but she didn't seem to notice it at all.

Youngbae put his arm on her and lean closer to her, he whispering something and that make her almost fall when he grab her that she leans on his chest. She is breathing so rappidly that its surprised because i didn't even notice since when. What happen to her? She is still looking at me when with those pair of cat like eyes that i missed so much (Oops!), it looked glassy as if tears is ready to came out, she must be miss me too.

Right?

Right whatever but then Youngbae wishpered something to her again while caressed the side of her arms. She turned to him, that i can't see her face. Youngbae talked to her, i can make out some of his words about breakfast and not eating it but right after he finish it she stand straight on her feet and turned her body to him before screams at him.

"Is that even a joke!!" She screamed, a very familiar scream that i almost hear every day years ago, the different is that her voice i much huskier and ehem don't ever tell this to her or even Seungry, her voice is so y. Thats it i say that.

She start hitting his chest after that, they looked so close together even though Youngbae is indifferent and keep his expressionless face and looking at me with that expressionless face of his; he didn't change at all, it wasn't like we never meet but everytime we meet his face is always like that. The last time i see him is at a friend's wedding, two mounts ago and as always he only come for the food and giving this -_- signature face of him when he congratulate the groom and on the picture section too; where he standing next to me putting that face on.

"Wassup Ji?" He said, lift one of his hand at me while keeping his face flat, pulled me back to reality and earth to me the girl is stops hitting him but keep her back facing me, both her hand down but she looked up and in a split second her right hand is flying fast and strong towards the very best friend of mine left cheekbone. She than turned to me, her face is showing rage and annoyance, with her fist holding tight onto her dress she bowed at me quickly and run out of the store without saying anything or even take her things.

Youngbae just looked at me flatly after his eyes following to where she leaves, i do the same and turned back to him just to be greeted by that face again.

"She is grown to be so much like you Ji." He said, take the big portion of kebab he brought before and the things that the girl's left after receiving his card back from the chasier. "You coming?" He ask as he walked out of the store, calmly.

What? But isn't he going to run after Chaerin? Oh i said her name after a long time.. it feels strange but ugh i don't want to explain this.

And there i am,  following him out anyway, without knowing why i did that, my feet just bring me to follows on him. He doesn't called for girl that already so far away from where we are, instead he just walks calmly and like there is nothing happen he turned to me. "She become violent from time to time." He said, i didn't know why he did but from what i see, they must be in some kind of relationship to be this close even after 7 years or are they never lose touch from each other? Even after what Youngbae did to me 7 years ago?

I feel betrayed somehow, Jiyong you are rubish!!

I just looking at him without giving much reaction as he talked, don't get me wrong, even after what happen 7 years ago, there is nothing change between us. Just like normal days, Youngbae will come to my house from time to time, emptyingbmy refrigerator or just to play some game but then i got work and he got work too; he disperse his gang for some reason he never tell but then i never asks either.

But now, i kind of upset that he didn't even tell me that he have relationship with her, i mean he is Youngbae; he never tell anyone anything except they asking, but no point for me to ask him about relationship since he is a free kind of man that never really tied up to something or someone. He just a free spirit, or at least thats what i though he is up until today, i just can't imagine him in a serious relationship with that kind of attitude but seeing how she act in front of him, maybe there is a chance for him to be tied up, he is human after all besides girls are very into him. And there is Lee Chaerin, a girl that make me ask myself if i was not a normal guy or i have a disorder of liking kids in that way because huft.. to be honest i fall for her and  back than Youngbae just clear that all for me.

I, the one who with all my heart reject her all the time as hard as i can and do everything to get ride of her; can fall for her, that means even the emotionless Youngbae could fall too right?

 

Huft~

.

.

.

I wish he didn't.

Jiyong pov end.