First Strike of Heart Disease

Everything is Posible

First Strike of Heart Disease

 

Chaerin pov.

Huft~ today is the start of the week days, i have to go back to my daily life as a student after a long painful holiday and guess what i'm a in second term now, exam is waiting to savour me alive. But that is not the big problem, since i born with a good brain that i always got good scores eveb if i never study at home, you know why? And the reason is now making me live like ghost and i study because i don't know what else to do.

That was a nightmare right? Even Seungri almost got a heartattack when he saw me reading in the living room in the middle of the night, maybe he though i was a ghost because my eyes is red and eyebag is growing under it or he i was surprised to see himself when he is younger; studying day and night to reach the point he is a CEO now.

Huft~ he's been working so hard.

Without live left inside me i drag my body everyday to the school like a zombie, i'm only an empty shell without soul. Why? You may ask, because its been a month since i see him, my beloved future husband, Jiyong ajussi.

Just like a ghost he disappear without any notice, leaving me all alone in this cruel world with those cursed stuff that i didn't dare to return to its owner; Lee Seunghyun aka Seungri, my brother that ignore me like come on!! He didn't even tell me about Jiyong ajussi, i know he know where he is since they're so close but he didn't tell me anything!!

I'm sulking but i've finally decides to return it now and ask him about Jiyong ajussi with a courage as big as ant if they are even ting. So yeah i've been standing in front of his company building for like 2 or 3 hours since i get back from school; came home just taking the things and go straight here, i didn't even change my clothes or put my bag.

But as soon as i arrive, this ant like courage just puff! Disappear like a fart in tge air, well at least fart can be detected by the smell but my courage, its lower that this fart can be.

No!! I can do it, lets go Chaerin!! Move your damn legs!!

Knock knock knock!!

Finally, after a long, painful atemp i knock on his office door which located at the top of this tall building, his secretary is already looking at me, worried beacuse of my action, i kind of coming back and forth from the door to the lift like.. maybe 10 times before finally knocking.

"Seungri~" I said and opened the door after a long pause he didn't even answered, and after i look at the secretary giving me a supporting gesture by holding her fist up and say fighting without making noise. I can see Seungri is sitting on his seat while looking at the door where, me, his sister, Lee Chaerin is standing now, glaring as if shooting laser. He is smiling at me, but somehow its creepier than the ghost at the conjuring, i can even see dark aura illuminating this place.

I gulped hard that i can hear it loudly, echoing at this wizard like tower. With a little tiny step i walk inside while holding the black box that feel havier than it was before.

"Wha-"

"I return it!" I screamed after i reach his desk and put the box on it violently, without thinking again i then runaway from that place, not even looking back or saying bye to the kind secretary. With the speend of light i run to the lift and go straigh down and run again, i didn't stop run until i passed 4 or 5 buildings.

If Seungri act like that, i didn't know why but my courage is really gone; even if that is already gone for several times, still looking at him like that make it permanently gone from ny brain function. Out of breath i squated, nearly crying when my phone ringging with baby voice that saying 'you got a messege', sounds so cheerful as if mocking me.

'Jiyong is in paris, he will come back tomorrow morning, i wont give you more detailed information. You have to go to school tomorrow, no excuse!'

"AAAYY SEUNGRI OPPA SARANGHAEEEEEEE !!!"

After a long day i finally can sleep soundly and wake up very early in the morning, humming to the bird song outside i looked at the clock that showing a very cheerful Kkuma, pointing at 6. I'll finally seeing Jiyong ajussi again!!! I'm so happy so getting ready in the morning in weekdays just feels like a getting ready for holiday that i even finish in 15 minutes and go downstairs to make breakfast and since Seungri is been an angel i make him breakfast too, even though he might be still asleep by now.

I eat and waching tv for a minutes since Pororo is playing this early in the morning but when the time is finally turn seven i put my bag on and put my shoes too.

"Seungri i'm going!!" I said, half screaming since his bedroom is a bit far from the front door, before i get out from the house and walk to my school with a happy and cheeeful mind. "Ah why is it so bright today." I said while humming a cheerful song when i faced with T-intersection, one is where i came, ome leading to the school and the last leading to the highway where i can go to the airport.

The demon inside me is awake now and a smirk crept on my face.

"Naughty Chaerin or good Chaerin, hemm?" I said thinking a little bit more because i feel guilty if i choose directly since it is so obvious for me. "Bad Chaerin!" I cheered and walk lightly to the evil way when someone stopped me by grabing my bag.

"Excuse me young lady, the way to Junior high is this way." He said, dragging me to the path i used to take when i looked up just to see Seungri's face. "Planing to skipping school huh? How about Greenland? Or northpole?" He ask with manace tone, looking at me right in the eyes while showing me his devilish smirk.

Mom, save me.

Chaerin pov end.

 

 

 

School finally over, Chaerin rushed out as soon as she heard the bell ringging when the teacher isn't even say that it was the end of the lesson. With the light speed she went straight to Jiyong's appartment after looking at her wacth pointing at 3 past 10.

Ding dong Ding ding Ding dong !!

"Aussi ajussi its Chaerin!!"

Ting tong Ting tong Ting tong !!

"I miss you so much!!!"

Chaerin pushing the door bell to Jiyong's apartment like crazy and stopped when she heard the ringing sound of the door being opened. Jiyong is standing there, his hair is dyed blond and hair combed to the back neatly while wearing white shirt and black formal pants, he looked so neat today and handsome since the last time Chaerin saw him.

Too happy Chaerin can't control herself and jupms at Jiyong, hugs him with all her power throwen to Jiyong who surprised and fall backwards together with Chaerin on top of him. "Ajussi i miss you so much." She said tightened her hugs while laughing full of joy, burried her red face on Jiyong's chest, completely ignoring the pain because of the fall.

"Ajussi?" Chaerin can hear a girl voice. "Ah is she your niece you always tell me?" Said the girl who already waching them since the very firt.

Chaerin turned to the voice, a tall and skinny girl is standing witb her mini dress that didn't really Chaerin like since it so revealing, her black hair reach her shoulder and she has a very thick lipsn, she looks like a catwalk model.

Looking at her for sometime she then turned to Jiyong again. "Ajussi." Her eyes is starting to feel itchy, if she would really honest to herself, she understand who she is but she can't. "Who is she?"