Lee Chaerin

Everything is Posible

Chaerin is looking up to the sky while her back leaning to a bench, sitting alone on it in a lonely park accompanied with some fowls that swims and playing on the lake. A colony of birds then passing her sigh at the bright sky, they are white and beautiful but horror is written all over her face as she hurriedly gets up and runaway from the bench, saving herself from poop that soon dropped right where she sits before.

A very big white and slimy poop, she pats her chest and breathed out relieved because she wear a designer outfit from head to toe today, no wonder she is so careful but her force is no doubt. She even almost karate kick Youngbae who shows up out of no where.

"There i see it again, you are matured now Chaerin." He said with his emotionless face, looking down as she hurriedly cover her bottom por of her body with her small designer bag that sadly didn't covering that much.

When Jiyong taking off his blazer and put it around Chaerin's waist, startled her that she can only froze at that time, when his hand tied the sleeve so it wont off easily, she can smell his perfume, his scent she didn't realize she missed so much.

"How can you say something like that to a girl Bae." Jiyong said amazed, he know his friend is that blunt kind of person but he is already 34 this year, no wonder his gang member left him, even though he said he disperse it. Jiyong know just sick of him because that blunt tongue besides, he never really do anything with his gang except holding a game play together or working out every Sunday morning where Jiyong will tag along since he likes games and need to working out to maintain his shape.

Youngbae just look at both of them indifferent, focusing on both Jiyong's hand that still resting around her waist while Chaerin herself is already as red as marinade crab with a blank face. "Are you done?" He ask flatly, looking up at Jiyong who is hurriedly pulled his hand.

He cleared his throat awkwardly, put his hand to his pants pocket, thinking so hard looking for a topic to discus, but looks like his brain isn't functioning very well and he can't find anything to talk.

"Here, eat this i can see you drooling over there." Youngbae's voice is breaking the silence and Jiyong is thankful for that but the next thing he did makes him upset when Chaerin take the kebab and he hugs her shoulder easily while she take a bite.

"This good." Chaerin said, intentionally ignoring Jiyong behind her.

"I know." Youngbae said, start dragging Chaerin away from the park.

Jiyong just looking at them, didn't seem to move, he really can't understand this situation, just 30 minutes ago she's so mad and punch him but now they look so close as if nothing happen before. He can't understand but mostly he just feel uneasy and upset.

'Why am i feeling this way? I'm an adult but look at me..' he thought to himself and sighed.

"Jiyong, this way." Youngbae's voice broke him from his own thought.

He looked at Jiyong while his hand still lingering on her shoulder casually, as if that is the most normal thing in the word. It is but Jiyong's mind is just not in the right way that he becoming more then upset just looking into it. "I have to leave now." He said making an excuse out of the blue, he can't even control his mind as he keep staring at Youngbae's hand.

"Where?" Youngbae ask finally removing his hand and walk back to Jiyong, followed by Chaerin, who seem to be a lot more interested now.

"Some place, need to buy something." He adds more sentence of his lie, actually he didn't really have to buy it now and it wasn't his responsibility since he just arrive the other day but, he is in need of excuse to get away. 

"Buy what?" Now Chaerin even asking.

"Accessory." He said, looking at Chaerin's curious face, he swear it looks so cute but y at the same time. "Chaerin, so glad to see you again." He continued and smiling.

Disappointment can be seen on her flawless face when look at his friend for a split second. "Annyeong, see you around." He said to the both of them before walking away with his hand waving at them.

"Wait, Jiyong you're still leave alone right? I'll visit next time." Youngbae said, a little bit louder than he can be since Jiyong is walking so fast.

Turned back, he look at Chaerin rather than Youngbae, looking at her clueless face, just like old times, she never really change that much. "Yeah you're welcome anytime, Bae." he said walking backwards as his eyes keep watching Chaerin from afar, thinking that she wouldn't notice it.

She did, and for a split second their eyes meet, he hurriedly turned his back again.

"See you." He said, waving his hand in the air.

Chaerin just looking at his back until it disappear behind some trees, her face is still so red but her heart is not beating that fast anymore. She is so disappointed he is leaving so fast when at the first place she run away right after she saw him before, that feeling she try to suppress all this years, not even decrease a bit but increase in a case she can't tell is she can handle anymore.

"He is still alone he said." Youngbae said, put his arm on her shoulder again, looking at Chaerin.

She didn't even looking back. "I hear that." She said and her face is feel like it would explode anytime. "Thank you." He said quietly, looking up at Youngbae and smile at him.

"Lets go." He said after mess up her hair, which she find alway annoying since she did her hair for almost 30 minutes, styling it to be perfect just to be ruined by him.

"Ajussi!!" She screamed but talking of styling, there something they forgot isn't it?

She looked down at herself.

"Ajussi, what about this?" She asks, pointing her finger towards the outfit around her waist while looking at Youngbae clueless but cute which Youngbae reply with a timid smile but feel so sincere, Chaerin almost forget who is she and who is her first forever love.

This is something big to see him smiling even just a little timid smile but it means so much since he rarely show it to anyone, besides it makes him look 100.. no no 1000 times more handsome; almost angle like.

Should she make him smile even bigger? Chaerin thought to herself but soon she gives up even before she try to, its just how, how will she make him smile since even now she doesn't know why he smiled at the first place.

He grab Chaerin's shoulder again, casually. "Lets go!"

After that, she come back to her dorm at eight with a lot of shopping bag and some grocery since she remember her fridge is almost empty and her roommate is there; watching TV in the living room, with her boyfriend, she almost got tripped when she saw how close they are. It was awkward but Chaerin keep her face cold to the scene, moving calmly to her room when her friend call her, why is she do that? She wants to show off or what? Chaerin asks to herself, rolled her eyeballs before turned back.

"Hey CL, you are home already? Aren't you meeting your boyfriend?" she asks while hugging her boyfriend and resting her head on his chest, too bad her boyfriend's eyes is not directed towards her but focusing on Chaerin.

What is her problem really?

She is just get there after summer holiday and there some change in dormitory mate, its been 2 month since she live with her but that girl is always consider her as a rival even though Chaerin never really paying attention.

"I did, i just get back." She said coldly, with no tone at all while keeping her face flat. "If you didn't mind i'll go to my room now, enjoy your time." She said, starting to feel uncomfortable with the stare of her roommates boyfriend, she walk away from the living room, straight to her room not even put her grocery bag at the kitchen.

She throw herself to her comfy bed after put all her shopping bag carefully, the blazer is still circled around her waist because for some reason she just didn't want to take it off.

"Ah!" She flick her finger and took her designer bag and search her phone, once she find it she dials her friends numbers, she did a group phone call.

Later greeted by Dara's low and groggy voice saying. "Annyeong rin rin, i just wake up." And continued by loud high tone scream from Bom. "You wake me!!!" She sounds annoyed but Chaerin know she is happy too.

"Bomma, please." Dara's voice seem not too interested and Chaerin just laugh at that, she can picture how their face would look like. "Aren't you sleep rin rin?" Dara continued after receiving a silent treatment from Bom, she must be asleep again.

She looked at the clock. "It's just 8 and half in here." She said.

"Well, there must be something you called."

"Yup!"

"What is it?" She sounds interested now.

Chaerin laugh. "Nothing just, get back from my date and feel so happy." She said, playing with her polished nails.

"YOU HAVE A BOYFRIEND!!!" Dara scream makes her pull her phone away for a second.

"Who have boyfriend, who who?" Bom joins panicky, she always want a boyfriend but her high standard always fail her, Bom is hard.

"Well he is a boy and my friend so... oh wait he is over 30 though, he is a man." She laugh again, Youngbae is 34 this year that make him a man right? Chaerin thought to herself.

"Ahhh." Sigh of disappointment can be heard from both of them. "How can you coup with him all this year Chaerin?" Bom ask, she sounds so awake despite of her pity tone.

"Yeah, it offence me even just to be in the same room." Dara adds.

"She is right, how he looked at me makes me feel so offended as a girl." Bom said again.

Chaerin just rolled her eyes bored. "Guys, stop gossiping about him, he is not that bad." She said, indeed he is a very good guy, it just he didn't look like one in the outside. But its not like he saying bad things or intentionally looking people that way, it just him. She sighed, feel bad about him just hearing her friend talking like that about him, and remembering what happen this morning, if he is not there how cab she manage to still alive after meets him, that make out another sigh from her.

"Okay okay, we're sorry Chae." The both of them said. "Don't be sad." Dara continued.

She sighed again.

"Stop it!" Bom shots makes her smile again.

"Actually guys, i meet him again this morning." She said, caressing the blazer that still circling around her waist.

"Who?" Bom ask.

"I thought you already move on after all this years you never talk about him." Dara said ignore Bom's question.

Chaerin looking up at the ceiling as her tears threatening to come out. "I thought so too but.. i don't know what will happen if Youngbae ajussi wasn't there."

"What happen?" Dara asks worried.

"I don't know."

"Ah rinie rin, don't be sad like that." Dara said full of concern.

Makes her laugh, because indeed she was a bit upset but she wasn't sad at all, she just surprised that she still feel the same even after all this year and how he treat her last time. And strange enough, she is kind of happy after the help of Youngbae when he asking that last question to him; before he leaves.

She feels like a rubbish but she can't help it and giggling.

"Look at she giggling, she must be happy about it instead of sad Darong." Bom said after a quiet long silence.

"I think you're right." Dara said amazed. "I can't believe this!!" She continued.

And they laugh together.

"Wait! But who are we talking about here?" Bom asks but no one care and continue laughing untill they feel tired.

They tell each other stories for like eternity and without Chaerin noticing it, time flies and now is already ten and a half she just notice it when her phone dying and in needs of charging, looking around her room. She gets up from her position an looking for her charger while still listening to Dara, telling her day at Philippines and her holiday, she is sound so happy that Chaerin just didn't wont to cut her because she meets a boy there and said that he will visit her to Korea sometimes.

"Isn't it fun? I finally got a boyfriend!!" Dara said.

But Bom didn't seem to be content about it. "Boyfriend? That is not what you call boyfriend Darong!" She said with a little hint of teasing.

Those guys are really helpless, Chaerin thought. "I think Bommie is right, don't be too happy about it or you will be hurt in the future." She said, prop Bom's previous comment.

"I can't believe this!! You mean!!" Dara said, faked a funny sobs but laughing right after that. "Well he is a boy and my friend so.."

"Don't copy me Darong!!" Chaerin screamed and they laugh again for nth time.

"But what are you doing there Chae? I hear something fall before." Dara asks.

Chaerin sighed. "Sorry it looks like i have to hung, my phone is dying and i can't find the charger." She said sadly, give up from looking for the charger. Because being Chaerin, she always remember when she put her thing and when its not there then it either someone took it or steal it. "Miss you guys, bye bye." She said quickly right before her phone die.

And indeed when she go to the kitchen, passed the living room, she saw her charger behind the TV, still plugged to the electricity socket. She sighed, did she forget to lock her room before or her roommate has the spare key? She didn't know but she didn't like it. She just let it pass though since she is still in a good mood and just took back her thing, heads to the kitchen and put her grocery to the fridge, giving each one of the food a not that its belongs to Chaerin since that just her habit after living with this roommate.

It didn't means Chaerin is stingy or something but sometimes she will find her food is half eaten or worse just eaten a spoon, it never really a problem if she eats it again because that food become hers after that but she didn't and left it until it spoiled and Chaerin really hate that. So since then she always clear to her, if she wants her food, take it out and finish it or dump it after because she can't tolerance if it contaminate the other food, she even clean the fridge every morning or two days if she is to busy.

Taking some food she get back to her room and plugged her charger to her phone, turned it on again before heads to her bathroom. Looking at the mirror she take out her make up remover and start cleaning her face, her fake eyelashes and last her clothes before entering the shower room, she start to humming some song in the meantime of cleaning her body.

No so long but clean, she then came out of her bathroom with only her bathrobe on when she heard a light knock on her door, thinking that it was her roommate she just opened the door without thinking to much but her charger case, when she heard a loud 'Wow' sound that not sound like it could be from a woman or girl.

She looked up and see her roommates boyfriend, his face is like a hungry wolf seeing meat in front of him, looking for the other part of Chaerin's body that is not really covered very well by the robe.

She just rolled her eyes bored at the situation. "What do you want?" She asks, coldly, not even bothering to fix her robe and just put the boundary with her stare from her eyes.

"You." The boy said, leaning closer to Chaerin, almost bent as the different in their height is too big, still the boy didn't loose his interest on her.

Chaerin sigh out of boredom. "I have no interest in boys." She said calmly, not even moving back instead looking at the man sharply, over powering the boy that just laugh at what Chaerin said and did, it just make him want her more.

"Don't lie to me, i was there when Meg said you are just get back from your date." He said, moving his hand to the door frame to support his weight as he keep leaning closer to her. "I don't mind to be the second." He said, seducing her.

To his fail Chaerin didn't even give a respond for that and just put her straight-wtf face. "I have no interest in boys.. like you." She said and close her door, not even care about the boy and hit him right in the face, his nose bleeding but that is not all when he heard the clicking sound of the door being locked.

 

At the other hand Jiyong is still lurking outside with a bunch of shopping bag in both of his hand, he didn't know where to go since he left Chaerin and Youngbae, ends up digging a hol to his pocket buying unnecessary things but then the worse, he even buy something that he wouldn't wear like dresses and heels; that won't even fit for his models.

"Why am i buying all this?" He asks to the night empty air, sitting alone inside a five star restaurant; even making deeper hole on his pocket, looking at the bags sitting in front and beneath him.

He looked so lonely in between couples that eating together at almost every side of the restaurant when he feel someone touch his shoulder firmly.

"You look pathetic." The other said, walking around to face him and sit on the table after put the bag down. "Is this is perfect for her size." The person continued and l

"What are you doing here?"