Karma

Everything is Posible

Jiyong pov.

Heart beat fast i feel so hot, i didn't know its either anger or shock but i can feel myself burning over her touch, her hands cyrcled around my waist and i can feel her face on my chest. As if i could blow, i can't even complaining about the pain she caused on my and back, instead my hand as if it has it own mind moving up almost touching her head. "Ajussi i miss you so much." She said, snuggling on my chest while laughing, awakes me and my hand that come down as soon as i heard the alarm. Why? Why am i like this and why is she sound so happy? I love when she is laugh but now she sounds utterly happy.

I didn't know why but yes i miss her too, even if my life like a war zone whenever she is around but i can't help this feeling when she is not around, like she always there everyday that i start to hate it but when she isn't i miss her. This mysterious of human's feeling is still a mysterious but then i remember something, something(or someone) that probably will break this girl heart, something i would..

"Ajussi? Ah is she your niece you always tell me?" Ah thare she is, why am i forgeting her existance, even for a while is that what a boyfriend can do?

Chaerin stoped, frozed for a while before turn to where the voice come, she is looking at her as if scannig her from head to toe before she turned back on me. Her eyes is teary and her cheeks is burning red, i know she holding something and i know she know but she ask. "Ajussi, who is she?"

I think i broke a little girl's heart now.

"Move!" I said, surprising enough she moved as soon as i told her to, without i have to force her like always.

Looking at her expression somehow make me sad but come on Jiyong, this is your chance. How many time this girl ruin your relationship? Too many that i cannot remember because everytime i bring a girl home, she is there as cockbloker, did you know the awkward feeling when a little girl is sitting next to you and your girlfriend with this curious look on her face. We can't even have a normal talk, that's how awkward it was, to adds more she is too blunt and numbered every girl i invite; for your information she saying it out loud in front of their face.

That is how i became so lonely and creeped out by this little girl but today, she is ah i don't care, lets just do this!

So i walk to this girl i bring all the way from paris, actually we are already in relationship since 6 months ago and she is a catwalk model, she was invited to the paris fashin week and so do i, we meets there and setling there for a little bit longer but paris is to expensive, she buys a lot of bags and that dig a hole in my thirsty wallet.

I hug her by her shoulder and kiss the pick of her head, i can smell her shampoo, the mature scent that every man would like. She is looking at me and i look back at her with this y look, as if teasing her even thought somehow Chaerin keep butting in on my mind. "Oppa, don't do that ! There is a kid there." She said, i can tell tha it was turn on her prevy mind, this girl is extraondinary active despite of her innocent look.

She even try to take off my clothes just before Chaerin came, luckily somehow. I'm just tired after a long hours flight but looks like she didn't, i have to be strong i guess, but my mood is not in there yet.

Turned to Chaerin who still still standing froze looking at us in front of the door; unrespomsive. "Meet my girlfriend, Kiko Mizuhara." still no response. "And Kiko that is Chae.." as i said it she turn to only looking at me, makes me stopped from anything i just did.

"Hai, my name is Kiko i'm his girlfriend but please don't call me ajuma, got it." She said smile at Chaerin teasing while playing her finger with my collar shirt. "So what is your name girl?" Kiko continued since i didn't finish my words before.

To my wonder she didn't even respond to her and keep looking at me, i don't know why but i smirk this time; kiss her hair again and she rushed out less than a second after i did that, the sound of the door is so loud, it didn't surprise me but something else did.

For the first time since i first meet her when she is 5 years old, she is crying and i'm the one who make her cry. Isn't i'm such a huge bastard alive?

I really broke that little girl's heart.

"Huh? Where is she going?" Kiko speaks again, looking up at me with a question on her face but turned the next second with this seducing face, that somehow just make me angry.

Why am i like his? Well i'm old enough to understand but still, why her? A girl i saw growing from time to time right in front of my nose, why that little girl?

Why Lee Chaerin ?

That day i ditch Kiko and tell her to shop with my black card, since that is the best way and solution to usher a girl. I don't care if i'm broke, i'm just not in the mood and i don't want to kill someone especially my own girlfriend.

Jiyong pov end.

 

Chaerin pov.

No, stop coming out salty water. What is wrong with me, i feel so angry right now but why my eyes is itchy and hot, i should have kick him or punch him, didn't i but why am i here?

Oh i hate this feeling, AAAGRRBHDHJDURIEBSVSOEHFBSJ i can't thinking of anything, what should i do now? This hurt, this is hurting so much that i want to jump in this deep water of han river just now.

Should i really jump, ugh i feel so HOT right now!!

"Wait, don't jump! At least wait till i'm not around." A gentle but then again this flat tone i have heard before saying. Makes me turned just to see the cute eyes ajussi is standing right next to me, looking out at the bright blue sky, YAH ARE YOU MOCKING ME SKY??!! WHY ARE YOU SO BRIGHT LIKE THAT!!!!!

"IS THAT WHAT PEOPLE SAY WHEN THEY SEE SOMEONE ABOUT TO JUMP?!?!?" I ask, screaming at him for no particular reason since i just angry at anyone or even anything, even the sky.

Efffff you sky.

He turned at me and yawn, looking at me from head to toe. "This weather make me sleepy." He said and then just leave.

What the efff... UGHHH!!! I REALLY GOING TO JUMP!!!! I pulled out my hair before squated, resting my back on the fence.

I didn't jump that day, but i'm thinking so much, about Jiyong ajussi, about Jiyong ajussi and about Jiyong ajussi when i remember something about the other thing the cute eyes ajussi tell me when the accident.. thinking about that accident again i really wanna kill myself, should i really just jump?

Huft, i find my self walking along the han river side when i saw this old building, so the cute eyes ajussi is tell me the truth, am i really can find him there? That is one of big old building he has. Kinda looks like a ghost house moreover its getting dark and i feel like there would be zombies couming out from the ground in front of it, is human can really live there?

But then even thought it looks really scary, i have this thought of coming there.

Why? Are you going to cheating on him because he bought that girl?

No, its not like that, it just i really need a place, a quiet place because even the han river not really quiet since it was friday night and all i can see is couples everywhere, that hurt my eyes to the point i could go to that haunted look like old mansion.

I walk slowly there, taking my every step, still thinking about Jiyong ajussi, of what i did for him for the last 10 years in front of him, act like i never heard him complaining or his crude words everytime i come and try to show my love, that actually it all hurt me little by little, i'm human too i have this feeling of rejection but i just never bother it. Because i like him no matter what and that makes me strong, i'm strong and cheerful, i'm like spongebob and Jiyong ajussi is squidward.

I'm annoying and he is annoyed.

Bruk!!

I hit a hard and warm chest with the peek of my head.

"So you are really pregnat?"

What the efff, i looked up and see his expressionless face again, seriously this cute eyes aju.. okay maybe i have to stop calling him that. I was just about to protest when i saw someone is following him behind, he looks kinda mess with his previous tidy shirt i saw is now being ed; three button from top, he looks hot.. wait! What? Chaerin!!!

"I'm pretty sure it wasn't my fault, come in i'll help you find the culprit." He continued calmly and jump off the fence ignorantly, IS THIS REALLY HIS HOUSE?!?!? "The fence is too old, i can't open it, come here i'll help you." He said waiting inside his theritory and reaching out both his hand to me.

I looked at Jiyong ajussi, he seem to asking the same question as me before but then he turned at me, lucky enough i'm able to look away before he notice me staring at him. I take a deep breath and finally decides, i'll go, this cute eyes.. argh i'll ask his name later, he say he will help right? And i don't really want to see him either, so..

I walk over him and hold his shoulder when he lift me as if i'm nothing, for a second i think i smiled feeling the euphoria.

"That is fun." I said.

"Kid." He said and walk through the dry and dead bushes.

Efff you!!!

Chaerin pov end.

__

Minutes passed, Jiyong is still standing in front of the old building that issued is Youngbae's but he is not sure since he saw his friend can't open the fence but then again he has the key to open the front door and come inside with Chaerin following him behind. For some reason his already bad mood is getting worse and worse since he saw Chaerin is smiling before and when Youngbae grab her; even thought he know Youngbae wouldn't intersted on her but something prickled him.

But he keeps waiting until 30 minutes passed and he didn't have the patience any longer when Chaerin didn't coming out, it somehow wake him up. He didn't trust his best friend since he is such a scene stealer even when they are in highschool, every girl Jiyong like will fall in love with Youngbae after they meet, he is worse than Chaerin because after they say their confession and dumping Jiyong he will said 'i didn't have an interest on that' so Jiyong will keep calling him gay but he didn't even feel annoyed instead Jiyong feel tired and just accept his faith.

Now, is Chaerin this someone Jiyong like? Yes he think she is and that is why Jiyong hops through the fence and followed to go inside when he sure he can hear something is break, and that something is actually inside his body; mind to be exact. His heart breaks apart turning into pieces as he saw the scene in front of him, is he late?

Maybe this is what it calls karma.