Seriously? HEART!!!

Everything is Posible

 

"Happy Monday !!" Chaerin cheered when the door opened just a little, not forget giving the best smile she had and lift both her hand in the air, even thought the other is still not looking at her.

"Ji your underage girlfriend is come again!" Youngbae called; half screamed, makes Chaerin's face change in a split second, put her unfriendly face on.

"Not a happy Monday." She is sighed, murmurs under her breath.

But no reply from Jiyong. "I think he is still sleeping and didn't really want to wake up." Youngbae continued flatly while opening the door wider so that Chaerin can see behind the door, Youngbae standing in front of her shirtless, showing his oh-so-well-build body that look just like sculpture. "Come on in." He said as if it was the most normal thing in the world.

Chaerin at the other side can only looked at him with her blank face turned into a very red tomato color as if she could just blow any minutes, she is trying to avoid staring but she can't help to stare more and more.

 

Chaerin pov.

Looking anywhere after a long hot pause i manage to say. "O okay." And walks while pulling my red cart toy inside when i unintentionally brushed his chest with my bare shoulder. Efff my choice of outfit!! Why am i choose this sleeveless hood of all clothes i have? WHY LEE CHAERIN!!!

I stopped abruptly and i can feel his muscle on my skin, its so soft, warm and hell its so tight, i can't help it to think that this guy is y, oh my poor heart is beating so fast; i hope he didn't hear it, as if i would explodes any time. 'Do not bleed nose, do not!! keep calm keep calm!!' i said to myself, repeating the same sentence all over again and again in my mind but but.. he is to Y!!!

Oh my god!! What am i just thinking? How dare you!! YAH LEE CHAERIN!! WAKE UP!!!

"What's that ?" He ask, ignoring completely the skinship that still happen between me and him, arght stop it Chaerin!! Get away from that cute eyes with a y, hot body aju.. YAH REALLY!! STOP IT!! STOP IT!!!! How dare you like any other ajussi that not Jiyong ajussi, NO!! LEE CHAERIN DIDN'T LIKE THE CUTE EYES WITH Y BO... Ah forget it Chaerin.

"Whose birthday today? Jiyong?"

He is my a hindrance of your love adventure with a handsome who still lie on his fluffy bed inside his room, just accept it..  you are no help.

Chaerin pov end.

 

Jiyong pov.

"Don't touch my stuff!" What is this loud voice that really familiar in my ears that i try so hard to avoid, breaking my train of sweet dream that really giving a good vitamin to my man's hormone. "I SAID DON'T TOUCH MY STUFF AND AND... PUT A CLOTHES ON!!" Ah really? I can hear it becoming mor loud make me; with a hard heart, finally open my eyes and leave Mr. Blanket and his relative on their home; my bed.

"My body is too good to be covered." Huh his tone, reminds me to teach that guy making another expression except this -_- and this -_-'. Oh! And by the way if any of you may have an excessive amount of expression or maybe cheer tone of voice that is to much, he accept donation here.

Enough of that nonsense, i finally walk to the door of my room that surprisingly is closed, why is it closed? But ah well maybe Youngbae already understand my situation now, i hope so. I open the door and walk to the TV room just to find Youngbae is smiling mischievously to a Lee Chaerin whose busy protecting a big black box with a big red bow on her toy cart.

Wow, i have to do a back flip and followed by head spin, someone like Dong Youngbae smiling! Make another expression except this -_- and this -_-'. Is this the last day of this world? Please don't because i still have a lot things to enjoy, like the magazines that i haven't yet see and oh yeah i need to fulfil my Mr. Junior live. Oh god please censor that part above!

Finally i walk to the eighth world wonders in front of me when Chaerin turned and scream hysterically, !! Thats right i didn't wear any clothes except my tiger last night, that is why Youngbae close the door.

Well.. !!!!!

"AJUSSI I..I..I.." She hurriedly takes out her phone and starting to taking pictures with her ert smile, WHAT THE !! "THANKS!!!" She screamed happily.

"Ckckck i think this girl is crazy Ji." Youngbae said, looking at me with his expressionless face back again, which i reply by stare that says 'thanks god you realize it' and she move himself sitting on the sofa near her, why? "She bring those, you destroy this kid Ji." He said, with his too flat teasing tone, after opening the black box since Chaerin is busy taking pictures of Jiyong still.

I was just about to open my mouth, sitting myself comfortably besides Youngbae after put on a shirt that hang on one of the hanger near, when that sasaeng sits between us violently pushing left and right with her shoulder to make a room. "What the-" I said protesting.

"First rule: do not stay near a y errr uh i i mean emm uh.." she looks so nervous for some reason and then for a split second turned to look at Youngbae who shamelessly eating the left over of some snack that still scattered on the table before looking back at me.

Ah i know what happen, she is trapped by Youngbae's charm, well even for men he is attractive but why am i feeling.. disappointed?

"Argh just don't go near that guy, no!!" He said after a quiet long pause, while pointing at Youngbae.

I stare at her. "Who are you telling me what to do, huh?" I said coldly.

"I'm your future husband." She reply, smiling childishly, completely ignore the tone of my voice. "Oh right that should be for you, but that guy opened it." She continued, pointing at the box Youngbae opened before and glaring at Youngbae viciously.

"Those are adults magazines and some dvd too." Youngbae said honestly, thanks Youngbae.

I looked back at her with a surprised look and rushed to my room, comeback with sme of my collection, showing it in front of her face. "I have it and  where the fu.. i mean where did you get that?!?!" I said, looking down at her surprised face.

She looked up at me and the magazines i hold and the next second she is already hugs me while jumping up and down happily. "You are straight? Thank goodness." She said in my ears, hugs me tighter while my magazines is falling to the floor since she push it so hard and makes me almost fall back, i'm not tho since she is so small compared to me but.

Badump!

I can feel my heart beating loud and fast. What is this? Why is it my heart beating this fast, i believe i didn't drink 15 glass of coffee or running 15 kilometers. Okay lets not think about that for now so heart cay you beating normally NOW!! This is a command from your owner.

"Ajussi, i live you." I already listen to those  sentence more than hundreds time already but why is it seem different now? Why now? Why why why?

Am i.. in love?

No way. Haha i laugh at my self.

To that Junior high student? Once again i laugh.

What did she had? A curvy body line? Big s? y ? No, she didn't have any of it or wait maybe not yet.

Wait! What did i just think?

No no no, its just because i just awake and i'm so angry, hahaha yeah its because of that, right heart?

I sighed, looking up at the ceiling and resting my hand down; didn't really wanted to move and worse the situation while she still hugging me.

"I'm so happy!!" She said again and my heart is beating faster just by hearing her, but i have to admit she sounds utterly happy.

But no Jiyong, you are not.

Just stop beating so hard heart!! I'm afraid i could die.

Badump!

Badump!

Seriously? HEART!!!

Jiyong pov end