Second Strike of Heart Disease : Heart Demage

Everything is Posible

Chaerin pov.

Wow.. Wow.. WOW !!

I know i'm all annoyed and sad but i have to say this, the inside of this haunted house is extraordinary clean and tide, like everything is shining and white, i mean everything really is white or clear, the wall, the sofa, the big cristal lamp that hanging up there and the floor that reflecting my reflection very well, i can even see the rilakkuma on my . This is so co.. wait! My ??!!?

My hands move to that part and i walk like a kid wanting to pee while following the ajussi who still walked up ahead, he walks towards the majestic stairs that look just like in one of those Disney movie i watch. Maybe this building is a castle and that ajussi is a prince, err so am i the princes?? Hehe stop that!! You piece of !! How dare you!! You are Jiyong's!!

I was still in a deep though when i heard a sigh. "So you really that kid, aren't you?" What? Oh come on, he just notice it now? Take it back all my words before this place is doomed just by his appearance!!!

"Yah ajussi how can you just remember that now?" I vent annoyed at this man, really, how can he just forget something like that? I mean come on, he see my in the middle of the street where everyone is looking and judging on him, like what the efff.. for sake of my love for Jiyong ajussi that in a crisis, that is the biggest humiliation i ever experience in my innocent life!! Ehem well not really innocent tho, blame Seungri for that, of you know what i mean.

"It didn't really that important for me to remember that." Dear god, please forgive me because now i really want to kill this too calm guy in front of me, not important he says?!?!?

Get me something sharp and deadly so i could stab him in the right spot!!!!

"So you are pregnant?" What the-

"NO, OF COURSE NO!! HOW CAN I BE WHEN I SPEND ALL MY TIME WITH JIYONG AJUSSI, I WILL NEVER LET ANYONE ELSE TOUCH ME!!!" I scream my lungs out just to earn an uninterested stares from him. But wait a second..

"Oh i thought ot maybe Jiyong's." He said, but i can really hear him anymore as all i can think of is my previous words.

I always with him, spend all my time besides him ever since i can remember, he is always the first person to come in mind when i'm happy, sad or even angry, i always thinking of him.

I.. me, only me.

"You okay?" His light taps on my shoulder bring me back to the surface and looking up to his expressionless face. I don't know how do i look right now, his face doesn't change but he sway his body close to me and hugs me, holding the back of my head and leads me to leans on his chest; his warm chest. "You're not." He said.

Something is starting to melt and i let it slides, just this time please, i just want to melt and become the most fragile thing and thanks god this guy come. Thank you for sending one of your angel down, to lean on, despite of his emotionless face and cold attitude, at least i can rely on him.

I cried and cried for like an eternity while he pats on my back gently with his hand; that surprisingly warm. I can hear him sighing in between my cry, he sounds so bored but his hand never stop from patting my back, somehow that just make me wrap my arms around his waist and i cries harder while holding tight onto his shirt.

Just for this one time i'll not pretending as if i'm not hurting, just this once.

And yeah i cried so long that i started to feel dizzy, hungry and thirty at the same time but the tears didn't seem it will stop any time soon together with my whimper. When he moved and i looked up at him with my rainy eyes, he sighed hard.

"Okay 5 more minutes." He said and pats my back again make me lean back on his chest and cried again. I'm so thankful i meet him, i realy did.

Chaerin pov end.

And that day Chaerin is crying as hard as she never did, didn't about anything or anyone except one person, one single person who always there inside her mind, pour out anything inside a warm hugs from Youngbae whose patiently patting her back, give her a little bit of comfort he can only afford, when Jiyong finally decides to go inside of Youngbae's house.

Jiyong just looking at them, feeling so defeated he can't even make out a word for it, he just keep looking when their eyes meet; Jiyong's and Youngbae's, looking at each other in silence. From what Youngbae sees, Jiyong is hurting because of what he did and he can only give him a look as if saying 'I don't care with this girl but she is inside my house and looks like want to cry so bad so i hugs her somehow.' But Jiyong a bit mistranslates it becomes 'What? I just hugs my girl.'

Okay that wasn't just a bit of mistranslates but that what Jiyong can read from his best friend face, maybe its just Youngbae's face that is hard to read or Jiyong's brain is just error because of the shocking scene but the clear thing that happen next is even more shocking when Jiyong rushed towards them and throw his fist towards Youngbae, landing right on his nose as hard as Jiyong can cast.

However Youngbae didn't lose his balance despite of his nose now bleeding and his arms holds Chaerin tighter by reflex, moving her away from Jiyong's reach.

"Ajussi?" She widen her eyes, looking at Jiyong surprised but then she saw Youngbae is bleeding, move her hands reaching for Youngbae's face by reflex.

But before that, Youngbae stopped her and release her from his arms. "I'm fine, you just go home, looks like Jiyong had a problem to solve with me." he said calmly, wiping the blood as if it was nothing.

"But.."

"Just go!" Jiyong said, makes Chaerin scared but then again, she is worried. Why would Jiyong do that? Isn't Youngbae is his best friend? Or is it before she is coming they are fighting? What is really happening now? A lot of question pops out on her mind but then Jiyong talks again; in a more miserly tone. "Go!" She then runs to the front door and get out as soon as she heard him.

That day doesn't ends well, Jiyong ends up laying unconsious on hospital bed for two days and Youngbae has to spend the night at the police station since Chaerin called 119, too bad when the crew arrive Jiyoung is already beaten up.

Three of his rib cage is broken and all five finger of his right hand are crashed, no blood on him and his face is clean without any scare but almost all his bones are break, at the other hand Youngbae has his nose bleeding and two cuts on his face, one on his cheek bone and the other on his lips.

When Jiyong wakes up there is Chaerin sleeping besides him, her head resting on her hands that holding onto Jiyong's as if he would be gone if she didn't. For some reason he just watching her movements, calm and quiet her back moving up and down as she's breathing.

Five minutes passed and she wakes up, lift her head to see Jiyong. He can see dark circle around her eyes, she looks tired to somehow, even she still wear her uniform; is she didn't go home?

"What are you doing here?" Jiyong asks.

Chaerin let go of his hand. "Seungri have to go aboard yesterday, no one is waiting here." She said.

"What about Youngbae?"

"Who is Youngbae? Oh ah the ajussi is at the police station."

"What?"

"I called 119."

He sighed, pinch the bridge of his nose and close his eyes.

"I'm sorry, i'm panicking and i hear you are screaming from inside.. i.." she didn't know why but everything seem to turn awkward that she hesitates to say what she wants to say.

"Where is my phone?" He ask.

She gave it to Jiyong and he dials a number. "Hey, can you come to x hospital? What two days?" He eying Chaerin and she just nods. "Whatever hon, can you come or not? Okay okay, just bring some clean clothes.. yeah me too see you soon." He hung the phone call and turned to Chaerin.

"Is it the woman the other night?" She asks.

"Yeah she will come so you can go home." Jiyong said flatly.

"I'll leave after she came."

"Whatever." He said, turned away from Chaerin.

After a long one hour, Kiko finally came with a bag and some food for Jiyong.

"Oh hi." She greets Chaerin seeing her sitting on the chair besides Jiyong's bed.

She turned and stands up as soon as she  heard her, put on her bag and is about to leave when Jiyong turned.

"Wait!" He said stopping Chaerin from taking a step away.

She turned back to see him, and he was seeing her too, looking her right in the eyes. "I never wish you to grow too fast but please leave me alone from now on, don't ever come near me again because you see, now i have someone, so please understand this and stop being a kid for a second cuz i sick of it." He said coldly.

She just staring, doing nothing but staring for some times, she takes a deep breath before forcing a smile on her face. "I understand, goodbye then." And leave just like that.

7 years later.

In the middle of busy morning in New York city, there Youngbae and  Chaerin in between the crowd of people. Chaerin's hand is linking to Youngbae's while her face itself looking at Youngbae, telling a story with smile all over it, even though the other seem indifferent; keeping his face as expressionless as it always, nothing really change in his face after seven years that Chaerin sometimes wander what he use to keep that face. Because different from Youngbae, Chaerin is changing so much in good ways; a very good way indeed.

Her face is now thiner and have more lines from the past 7 years, because of loosing all her baby fat. Not to forget the change on her body, like hell she is what people call hot, even for a non-asian, and to add more her attitude is completely different now except around close people like Youngbae. Yes after Jiyong tells her to leave him alone she gets out to find Youngbae in the corridor, he looks indifferent even after Chaerin ask if he heard everything or not but since that day on Chaerin become close to him.

"Ajussi, what about this one?" She points towards a cute shop that sells some vintage accessories after finishing her story, about she wins a scient olympiad and got a lot of money that she ditch Seungri for a week now. "Should we take a look?" She asks again, shooting her puppy eyes to Youngbae.

However he didn't seem to be affected and just walk to the shop, leading the soon smiling Chaerin. "Have you eat breakfast?" Youngbae asks out of the blue when Chaerin is looking out some stuff.

"You are hungry already?" She ask, turned to Youngbae who is standing right behind her.

"You can't be on a diet again and ruin my appetite." He said flatly.

"I am on a diet." She said and smiling at him teasing, she know he doesn't really like people who doesn't eat well. Looking up at his expression she can tell a small change is happening and she laugh, hugs his hand as a clingy gesture. "I'm kidding, where are we going to get food?" She asks still looking up at Youngbae while puts her chin on his shoulder, touching Youngbae's cheek with her long polished nail.

"Have you eat breakfast or have you not?" Youngbae asks again.

"Honestly, nope i sleep so late so i wake an hour just before you come so didn't get to eat my breakfast." She said, lets go off Youngbae and start looking at the accessories again.

"Why?"

She looked like she was thinking for a second but that just because she is busy looking at some cute accessories. "Emmm because i don't want you to wait and i didn't really hungry." She said and turned to Youngbae showing a pair of earing to him. "How about this?" She asks, put it on her ears.

"Wait here i'll buy something to eat." He said, not even taking a glimpse at the earing.

"Ajussi, how about the earing?!?!?!" She screamed to the already left Youngbae and sighed when he didn't even turned; escaping the place as fast as he can.

She wonder if he is really buying food or just didn't want to be there and accompany her while shopping.

She sighed again. "That ajussi." She murmurs before get back to looking at the accessories.

 

-------

Sorry i'm being me lately... lazy as hell *peace