First Kiss

Everything is Posible

Sunny morning in Seoul at a Junior high school, Chaerin is walking happilly to the gate of the school, while humming to her cheerful song without stopping throwing smile to everyone she meets.

"Chae !!" Bom ;her friend, called her and runs to her.

"Bomie!" She stopped and cheered. "Guess what? Who is already holding hands?" She beamed cheerfully, eyinh her friend with her blindingly bright eyes.

"That wasn't holding hands Chae." Said another voice coming from behind them.

"Darong !!" Chaerin turned and hugs her real tight while kissing her nonstop which Dara receive with a disgusting face. "Thank you, you've been a much help yesterday." She continued after planting the last kiss on Dara's face which Dara can only sweep as she can feel Chaerin's saliva on her face with annoyance before the three of them finally continue walking together to their class.

 

Meanwhile in an appartment in one of the expensive district of Seoul city, Kwon Jiyong is still covering his thin body in his thick blanket when his phone start ringging loudly, make him awake from his sleep, but he have nothing else to do but to answer it. Taking out only his hand from the blanket, he reachef out for his phone that apparantly is near him; luckily, before he take his hand back into the blanket.

"Hello?" He said, with his just wake up voice.

"Don't tell me you just awake now.. HYUNG~~ it get you off that now!" Seungri's voice can be heard even outside Jiyong's thick blanket, make the one who stick the phone on his ears have no choice but to pulled his phone away for a second.

"Tell your sasaeng sister to go away from me first." Said the unamazed Jiyong flatly but somehow depress can be heard in it.

"Hyung, its not like i didn't try to do that but what can i do, i'm no god so that is imposible." Seungri answered.

"I don't care!! Do something!! Your sister is so scary, i don't want to get out from here." Jiyong whining just like a kindergarten kid asking for toys to his parents.

"YAH KWON JI YONG !!"

"Just fire me, i don't care!!" He said final and just like that he hung his phone before go back dealing with his blanket and pillow. He scream as loud as he can but then his voice mufled by the pillow, but he doesn't care and just keep screaming until he tired and feel so hot, finally peel his blanket to breath. " my life." He sighed as if he is about to cry.

 

Jiyong pov.

How can my life became this mess just because of a girl that still in her junior high? Ah forget it! She is Lee Chaerin, clearly not jist an ordinary Junior high student, she is a sasaeng.. oh god what should i do?

I know this doomed face is so handsome, i know i'm so charming, i know i'm full of charisma, and i know i'm so y, i know that, i know it very much god but why is it have to be her that become my sasaeng fans? Why a 13 years old girl? Why a kid? Why isn't she CL from 2ne1? Why god, WHY?! Okay i'm slowly going crazy, stop it Jiyong! You are a fully grown up man that is so charming, full of charisma, handsome and so..

DING DONG !

Ah don't say it's Seungri that decides to finally came down from his throne and come to drag me out from here to the office.

DING DONG !

Aish that peace of . "Alright alright wait a second!" Lazily i walk to the door, draging my thick blanket with me, at least if that is indeed Seungri i have some back up plan. Yeah a plan,  if that is Seungri, i'll use this blanket and cover his face with it before drag him inside my home and keep him inside here with me forever.

Hahahahaha.

Yeah that is the plan so Mr. Blanket, i'm counting on you!!

Finally i reach the front door of this luxury apartment of mine, yeah yeah just say what you want, i know i'm chocky.

"Ajussi annyeong !" oh , i didn't have a plan for this, why didn't i checked first!! Oh or is it just a nightmare, is it right? WAKE ME UP NOW!!

With a good refleks of mine i shut the door close, noticing this is too real but the girl is slide her tiny foot before the door could close properly. But i shut it with power and i sure heard her yelp but hold it back, NO!!

She open the door wider that i can see her face clearly now, as red as tomato with her teary eyes looking at me just like puss in the boots. That sure was hurt but i can't careless about that but to think about my own sake, can only stand there frozen as if the time is just stopped, frustrated i looked at Mr. Blanket almost crying there.

I looked down at this loyal friend of mine. 'Thanks Mr. Blanket.' okay i'm really is starting to go grazy, so can anyone please come here and wake me up, oh but if this is not just a dream can you just kill me and sent me to heaven.

Oh Jiyong that kid is really drivinv you crazy.

"Ajussi, you look cool with that unshaven beard." Her face, casted in front of my face just like that; with a smile that people tend to call sweer and beautiful.

It is but.. KILL ME NOW!!!

"Ajussi, lets eat." She said after a long 15 minutes and 24 second of silance and looking at each others eyes, which i looking at her with this 'i hate my life enough don't add another thing please' stare, is she understand? I just want to put a smile on my face when she opened again. "Just like a couple, i will cook like a wife and ajussi will wait while watching TV, just like a husband." She said.

Forget it! She didn't even understand any bit of it, i pulled back my intention to smile before. I just stare at her unbeliavable and she just stare back with a big smile on her face. "I don't want to watch TV."  I said coldly.

She just giggling while looking like thinking. "Oh ajussi you can just playing with Gaho then, yes our little son.." she is stopped for a second before smirking at me.

Hih so creepy.

"Yeobo~" for the sake of Gaho that impragnate Jolie in on of my resort at Jeju island, i just want to kick this kid out of my house right now.

"Yah !" And with my scream that sounds like a grandma whose bag get snatched, she ran away from me, but i'm fast so i run after her, leaving Mr. Blanket on my millions won marble floor.

What? I've said it, i'm chocky.

And there we are playing like a cat and dog in this big and luxurious apartment of mine, i'm chocky, remember?

After circling around my king size bed i finally can reach her by the back coral of her uniform and the disaster happen after. I, Kwon Jiyong and my ing prescious lips, my ing y lips. For sake of Gaho's children that must be some kind of wrinkly breed just like theri parents, oh god muly damn lips, my.. mine with HERS!!! NOOOOOOO!!!!!!

Jiyong pov end.