Seokmin's Thankful

Room 17

Seokmin has been singing for as long as he can remember. Singing was the only constant thing in his life. Singing was his outlet. Without it, he would burst. After all that happened to him and his family, singing was something he can't ever let go. As much as Seokmin tries deny it, his current situation was eating him slowly and singing was his only solution.

That is until he met Hoshi. That loud, energetic ball of talent came crashing into life like a wrecking ball, literally, and changed Seokmin unintentionally. After they met, Seokmin finally started to voice out his emotions, with or without singing.

Seokmin was busy minding his own business, waiting for his cousin to come out of his dance class when a really noisy person tripped and hit him head first.

They both fell and for the first time in his life, Seokmin yelled. He yelled and he liked it. Its like he finally let his feelings out and it felt great. It felt like a switch in him was flipped. So he continued to yell, scaring the other boy to death.

"Yah! Stop screaming, it didn't hurt that much. Geez..." Seokmin looked at the one who hit him and laughed. He looked like a hamster.

"What a rude person," the hamster boy mumbled as he stood up. Seokmin followed him and held out a hand.

"This might seem weird but thank you very much. You woke me up," Seokmin grinned, "I'm Seokmin. You are..?"

The boy looked at his hands and pouted. Its didn't last long as he smiled and accepted Seokmin's hand.

"Soonyoung but call me Hoshi," since then, the two has been friends and Seokmin was forever grateful.

He would do everything for Hoshi (he was that grateful) so when the other came crashing in his Music 101 class and demanded Seokmin to come with him, Seokmin didn't even look back as he left his class.

"Jihoon called me earlier and said he can't find the maknaes."

The two stopped in front of Jihoon's class and sat down on the floor. "What are we doing here? Shouldn't we call the maknaes?"

"I already did but none of them are answering," Hoshi pouted. Seokmin grinned and poked his dear friend's chubby cheeks. Hoshi was so cute at times.

Hoshi gasped and the poking war between the two friends started. When Jihoon finally left his class, he sighed.

"What the hell are you two idiots doing?" Jihoon gave them a flate stare. Seokmin and Hoshi were on the floor, absent mindedly poking the other and giggling. Yeah, they were weird.

"Jihoon hyuuuung, maknaes missing!" Seokmin stood up and shook his hyung. Jihoon slapped his hands away and started to walk towards the cafeteria.

"I know! Let's meet up with the others!" Hoshi and Seokmin followed their small tyrant of a friend and made their way towards the Univeristy's cafeteria.

In their usual table sat Jeonghan, Jisoo, Myungho, Wonwoo and Mingyu. Seungcheol was no where to be seen. The trio sat down and the pseudo meeting started.

"Yah, where are the maknaes?" Jeonghan hyung started. He looked very worried. He's not even touching Jisoo which means he was very distracted.

"That's why I asked all of you to come here. Did any of you see them? I came to check Seungkwan today for his performance but his teacher said he's not seen both Seungkwan and Hansol. Later, Chan's teacher came to me and said Chan left earlier," Jihoon said. He looked tensed so Seokmin rub the older's back. When Jihoon looked at him and he smiled.

What Jihoon said got everyone thinking. Where did their maknaes go?

"Maybe they're in the apartment?" Myungho said after a while. Some agreed but Hoshi disagreed.

"Nah, can't be. The keys are with Seungcheol hyung," Jisoo shook his head.

"No, Seungkwan's in charge of the door since Cheol had a field trip today. He's gonna arrive tomorrow so he left the key to Seungkwan," Hoshi went 'aahhh' and pouted. Everyone was whispering and Seokmin felt a bit sad.

"Hey, let's think later. I think our empty stomachs are making us even more worried. Let's EAT!!" Seokmin was worried for the maknaes but he was more worried about his hyungs. He didn't want them to overthink about this since Seokmin feels like their maknaes are fine.

Seungkwan was a smart kid and Hansol and Chan are already matured enough so they'll be fine.

When the group finally ended their lunch, they all decided to go back to their apartment but then the school speakers went to life and they knew, they were stuck in school.

"HELLO STUDENTS, THIS IS YOUR HEADMASTER SPEAKING. THERE WILL BE A GATHERING AT THE GYM FOR OUR SCHOOL'S ANNUAL MUSIC FESTIVAL AND WE WANT ALL STUDENTS TO BE THERE. THAT'S ALL, THANK YOU."

Seokmin groaned. Why now?

"What are we gonna do now? We can't leave," Wonwoo sat back down and rubbed his temples. Mingyu sat too and laid his head on the table. Everyone else stayed on their spot and groaned.

Everyone cursed the horrible timing before Jihoon pushed everyone to go to the gym and get it all over with.

It took them 4 hours to get out of the gym and Jihoon looked like he was ready to kill someone.

"What the hell is wrong with the headmaster. How can announcing the events take 4 FCKING HOURS??"

"Hyung, calm down," Mingyu patted Jihoon's head, "your cute little head might implode!"

Wrong move. Mingyu yelped in pain as Jihoon twisted his arm. "Yah, Kim Mingyu, I will shove your long a-"

If Wonwoo didn't go in between Jihoon and Mingyu, the latter would have died. Seokmin shivered. He almost witnessed a murder scene.

"Jihoon, let him go. We already lost too much time. Let's go back to our apartment. Maybe the maknaes went home." Jihoon let Mingyu go and marched forward. Wonwoo gave Mingyu a dry glance and Mingyu apologized to his favorite hyung.

The whole gang noisily went back to their dorm and when they finally arrived, Jihoon slammed the door open and screamed:

"WHERE THE HELL ARE THOSE LITTL- AHHHHH!!" Seokmin turned and saw the reason why his hyung screamed in horror.

A guy they don't know suddenly appeared in front of Jihoon out of thin air and Seokmin was this close from fainting.

The whole room was quiet. No one knew what to do and Seokmin was really freaking out and-

"Hey! I think I'm Jun!"

 

XOXO

 

Thank you for suscribing ;; you make me soooo happy. Also, feel free to comment, I'll try to reply to some questions (as long as its not about spoilers^^) 

 

There might be some grammar mistakes since I dont understand grammar hahhaha... Also spelling mistakes here and there cuz I am blind at times