Chan's Rollercoaster Ride

Room 17

Chan has been living a great life. Ever since Myungho hyung and Hoshi hyung gave him the opportunity to learn more about dance, it became his passion and a big reason why he decided to leave the comfort of his home to living with his hyungs.

Well, dancing, the place where they will stay and because he loves his hyungs. Overall, life has been good to Chan.

Sure, there were ups and downs and sometimes crazy stuff happens (way too much actually) but its been great. Thanks to his hyungs, he's prepared for anything. Chan feels like there is nothing in this world he hasn't seen because if you were friends with his hyungs, you will have to learn about... Certain things fast.

But nothing could have ever prepared him for what happened next. Hansol went running to Chan's class and started shooting off gibberish about Seungkwan and ghost and stuff and Chan was getting none of what he was saying.

"Hyung, breathe!" Hansol started to calm down and explained things better.

"Seungkwan... He went back to the dorms and someone's with him," Chan gasped. What the hell?

"He's been held hostage???"

"What, no!" Hansol looked annoyed. Chan didn't know why. What he said was very logical.

"Then what do you mean?"

"There's a ghost in our apartment!" Chan was not impressed. Not one bit. He had class and Hansol just ruined it for what, a prank?

"Hyung, look, I have a claaaassss..." He glanced at his teacher who looked ready to explode. Gosh, it will not end well for him.

"Chan... Seungkwan was crying his eyes out. If you don't think that's crazy, then you're not our friend," Chan was flabbergasted. Seungkwan rarely cries unless its about his mom or Hansol. Hearing his hyung cry made Chan very worried.

"Ummm teach, can we leave? Our friend is might be having a panic attack right now and he kind of needs us..." Pleasepleasepleasepleaseplease-

His teacher sighed and gave him a 'go on' sign. He bowed, grabbed his stuff and ran with Hansol.

It's a good thing their apartment was just a walk away from their University or else it would have taken them a long time. Hansol slammed their apartment door open and scanned the vicinity.

"Seungkwan! Are you here?" At first it was just silence until Hansol's phone vibrated.

'I'm in our room. Be quite, the ghost is still singing..'

Chan looked at Hansol and the older gestured towards their room. They tip toed towards their room and when they were finally inside, Chan was shocked.

Seungkwan looked like a mess. His face was puffy and red from all the crying and his hair was a literal bird nest after all the times he obviously ran his hand through them.

Hansol was beside Seungkwan in a heartbeat while Chan heard singing.

"... Whenever, wherever


Even if we’re not together, just like always


Our smile flowers bloom


I’ll be the spring to your smile..."

Chan pointed at the balcony as if asking if the voice he heard belonged to the ghost and Seungkwan nodded. Chan swallowed his hesitation and gathered strength before walking towards the balcony.

He saw a mop of brown hair and a lean figure sitting at their balcony, singing and swaying. When Chan opened the door to the balcony, he forgot how squeeky it was.

Both Chan and the ghost flinched. The ghost fell and Chan started to panic. Can ghost die? Chan called himself an idiot for asking and leaned over the balcony to see where the ghost went.

It was gone. Chan was both relieved and disappointed but he decided to focus only on the relieved part.

"Ghost is gone now hyu- AAAAHHHHHHH!!!!" Chan went face to face with the ghost and it nearly gave him a heart attack. He fell to the ground while the ghost still stared at him.

It was inappopriate but damn that ghost was hot. Chan was confused as to why his heart was beating so fast. Was it because he was scared or is it because of the specimen in front of him, he doesn't know.

What Chan does know is that Hansol was asking/shouting if he was fine.

"Yeah, hyung. Just... Startled." Chan started to get up while holding the ghost's stare.

"You... You can see me?" The ghost asked and Chan was damned. The ghost sounded so cute. What the fck?

"Hansol hyung, I.. I don't think this ghost is hostile..?" Chan was not sure. He was walking slowly towards the room. He was scared that if he made a sudden move, the ghost will go berserk. You never know.

"What do you mean?" Hansol asked. Chan was now inside and with a swift of a python, he locked the balcony door.

Which turned out to be useless since the ghose just passed through it like nothing. Chan was amazed.

'Not the right time, Chan!'

He went to where Hansol and Seungkwan was and saw that the older one of the two was buried under Hansol's arms. Chan would have sighed and comment on how perfect they were if there weren't a more pressing matters to attend to.

Like the ghost that is currently peeking at his hyungs through Chan's shoulders. He felt cold and when he looked at his right shoulder, Chan almost screamed/squeeled.

The ghost was insanely handsome and it was making Chan feel things he should not.

"What... Is that!?" Hansol whispered/yelled. The ghost left Chan's shoulder and went closer to his hyungs.

"You guys can see me too?" The ghost asked innocently. Hansol looked stunned for a moment before answering.

"Can't everyone see ghosts?" The ghost shook his head.

"Afraid not. The last tenants didn't know I was here at all," the ghost smiled sadly at that. Chan felt bad for the ghost but he shook that feeling off. They still didn't know if this ghost was good or bad.

"Do you have a name?" Chan asked. The ghost looked at him and nodded.

"Jun, I think my name is Jun," the ghost replied. He even bowed at Chan.

"Thwunk..?" Came a muffled question from Seungkwan. Jun looked back at them and even though Seungkwan couldn't see it, Jun nodded.

"Yes, I think. I don't remember who I am actually. Or how I died and all that. I just remembered waking up on a bench one day and no one can see me."

Seungkwan pulled his head out of Hansol's arms and took a good look at Jun. He decided that Jun was too good looking to be bad so he decided to calm down even though Jun is a ghost.

The four decided to get acquantained and asked Jun questions. Most of the time Jun just answers with a "I don't know" or a "I'm not sure". There were questions that Jun were able to answer but overall, Jun was just a big question mark.

"You know, I really don't think about my lost memories but talking to you guys made me curious," Jun confessed. Seungkwan gasped and held Jun's hands (yes, they can ACTUALLY TOUCH A GHOST).

"Don't worry, we'll help you remember!" Seungkwan exclaimed. Hansol pulled him back a bit before whispering , "We shouldn't make promises we couldn't keep!"

Seungkwan argued back saying yes, they can and they will. Hansol just sighed and let his innocent friend believe in something impossible.

"We'll help you!" Jun smiled brightly.

"Really?"

"Yes, right Chan?" Seungkwan turned to their youngest since Hansol would give no support at the moment. Chan just shrugged since he still can't wrapped his head around the whole ghost boy thing.

"Ok, I'll humor you for a while. How will we help Jun?" Hansol asked. He really didn't like Seungkwan's idea but since Seungkwan wouldn't stop anytime soon, he better be there to before the other might do something crazy.

"Let's think of theories! With all four of us combine, we should at least come up with something," Seungkwan said and everyone nodded. Jun was excited, Hansol was reluctant and Chan was still in a daze. The whole experience was a freaking rollercoaster ride for Chan's emotions and rationality.

Their theory making session went on for hours and before any of them noticed, the rest of their housemates came home.

"WHERE THE HELL ARE THOSE LITTL- AHHHHH!!"

 

XOXO

THANK YOU FOR ALL OF YOU WHO SUSCRIBEEEEDD. I love y'all 💕💕💕 please continue reading and I'll work harder. Again, THANK CHUUU