A Peek Of Seungcheol's Life

Room 17

Seungcheol considered himself to be a patient man. A very patient man. But he thought people already knew, specifically his dear friend Mingyu, that even the most patient man can lose his patience.

"Where the hell is he?" He almost screamed. If this was a normal day, Seungcheol would have let it slide. But today wasn't a normal day. Today was the day they were all moving to their new apartment and Mingyu was freaking late!

He wasn't really into the idea of living with his closest friends but he decided why the fck not and got himself into this mess. Being the eldest, he decided to come early at their meeting spot.

Bad. Fcking. Decision.

EARLIER

After he made himself comfortable at one of the cafe's tables, the couple arrived. Jeonghan waved at him and pulled his dearly beloved Jisoo with him.

"Cheollie, hey!" Jeonghan greeted loudly. Seungcheol grimaced on the inside but smiled on the outside. Jeonghan was incredibly loud and it was still so early. He was glad Jisoo had enough sense to greet him normally.

"Hey, waited long?" Seungcheol shook his head and continued to devour his eggs and bacon as the couple ordered their breakfast. 

Seungcheol actually hoped that the two wouldn't be the ones to arrive first since Jeonghan was a PDA maniac. He doesn't have any idea how Jisoo can survive Jeonghan's incredibly sweet way of showing his affections but if it was Seungcheol, he would've died due to embarressment. Guess true love is immune to gross sentiments.

Seungcheol is the master of tuning people out which proved to be helpful since the moment the couple's food arrive, PDA just exploded between Jeonghan and Jisoo.  Seungcheol ignored them but he almost laughed when he saw a waiter's shocked face as he passed by their table. Poor guy.

An hour later, the unholy trio arrived with Hansol. Seungcheol prepared himself for what's about to happen and cursed himself for not making his coffee black. Damn you, childish tendencies!

"Helloooo people!" Seungkwan sang as he sat infront of Seungcheol. Seokmin and Hoshi (real name Soonyoung) sat at another table as Hansol took the one next to Seungkwan.

"Can you not?" Seungcheol mumbled and Seungkwan gave him a dry look.

"No," gosh, Seungcheol sometimes wanna strangle that kid. Hansol laughed and Seungkwan grinned. Ugh, best friends.

Next to them, Seokmin was complaining about the Jihan couple while Hoshi was busy texting someone.

"Hyuuuung, stop it, its grooooss!" Seokmin whined. Jeonghan glared at him and poked his tongue out.

"It is not, you're just an idiot, Seokmin," Jeonghan said cooly, "don't worry. You're our precious idiot though!"

Jeonghan pinched Seokmin's cheeks and Jisoo laughed. Seokmin just slapped Jeonghan's hand away.

"Meanie..."

"GUYS!!!" Hoshi suddenly yelled and Seungcheol suddenly had a strong urge to slap someone. Why can't they be quiet?

"What?" Seungkwan all but yelled. Seungcheol felt his head hit the table but he was so tired already so he didn't mind.

"Apparently, Wonwoo hyung would be late since traffic so that means Jihoon and Channie would also be a bit late cuz they're riding with him. Myungho said he's already at the new building since his mom visited and insisted on bringing him there," Hoshi reported. Everyone hummed before Hansol noticed something.

"What about Mingyu hyung?" Hoshi shrugged and proceeded to annoy Jihan plus Seokmin.

"Please don't tell me Mingyu will be late. Pleeeaaaseee...." Seungcheol silently prayed. 

Three hours later, Seungcheol decided that the one at fault wasn't God but Mingyu.

"I'm gonna kill the kid, I swear." Seungcheol looked around and sighed. Wonwoo, Jihoon and Chan were already eating while the rest were either talking or sleeping. Hoshi updated what's happening to Myungho and turns out Seungcheol isn't the only one pissed at their giant friend for being late.

"THERE'S LITERALLY NOTHING TO DO HERE AT THE LOBBY AND I CAN'T GO IN CAUSE SEUNGCHEOL HYUNG HAD THE KEY!! TELL KIM MINGYU I WILL KILL HIM IF HE-" okay, maybe  Myungho was a bit more pissed than Seungcheol. Mingyu's dead later.

"Wonwoo, call that damn Mingyu will you. Idiot only gave you and Myungho his new number," Seungcheol ordered. Everyone was a bit quiet now since they can feel anger seeping out of their eldest. 

Wonwoo nodded and took out his phone. He dialed Mingyu and after the second ring, he picked up.

"Ya, Kim Mingyu. Where are you?"

"Hyung, don't worry I'm here!" Everyone turned towards the entrance of the cafe and saw their giant friend waving at them with a phone on his ear.

To say Seungcheol dragged Mingyu by the ear all the way towards their apartment would be a lie, he only dragged Mingyu by the ear until the lobby of the building where Myungho was waiting for them.

"Aish hyung! That hurt a lot!" Mingyu yelled but then he was yanked by Myungho and let's just say something happened to Mingyu that left Seungcheol feeling a bit sorry for him.

After punishing Mingyu, the gang went up to their room. Room 17, their home from now on.

... Which is currently being looked for since no one was in the lobby and the gang decided fck it and look for it themselves.

"Cheol hyung, where the hell are we?" Jihon asked with a glare. Seungcheol sighed and was about to answer Jihoon with a sassy remark when he saw something weird. To be more specific, he saw Jeonghan doing something weird.

"Jeonghan, what the hell?" He asked his friend who is currently bent down and looking at something behind the door of a random room.

"Hey, quick question. Our room is Room 17, right?" Jeonghan asked while still on the floor. Jisoo, being the great boyfriend that he is, decided to join Jeonghan at the floor. Weirdos, Seungcheol thought dearly.

"Yes hyung? Why?" Myungho replied with a confused look. 

"I saw the card for this room on the floor and it said 17," Jeonghan said, still in his position on the floor. One by one, their friends joined him and Jisoo. Ok what.

"Guys? What are you doing on the floor? And Jeonghan, explain why you're on the floor," Seungcheol was really weirded out by this whole sitting on the floor thing. Only Myungho, Wonwoo, Jihoon and him were the only ones standing. 

"When I picked the card up, I saw a something move inside." Jeonghan finally looked up and handed the card to Seungcheol. Room 17, their apartment room.

"Something move, like a cat?" Mingyu asked Jeonghan. Wonwoo sighed.

"Mingyu, why would there be a cat inside?" Mingyu shrugged and everyone was a bit freaked out.

"Are you sure you saw something?" Jisoo asked just to make sure. Jeonghan nodded, "Positive."

"Did you see what it was?" Seungkwan asked. Jeonghan looked a bit confused.

"I did but it would be impossible..."

"What do you mean, Jeonghan?"

"It was a person." Seungcheol exhaled loudly.

"Oh my gosh! Jeonghan, I swear if this is a prank again I will hit you!" He was done. Why in the world was he friends with these people. He just wanna finish his education, get a random degree on something and live his boring life. Overwatch was the only entertainment he needed.

"What are you doing?" Jeonghan asked. 

"Uh, opening the door?"

"I'm not going in there, Cheol!"

"Jeonghan, no one's there. We're all here."

"No, I swear, someone was in there!"

"Seungcheol hyung, is what Jeonghan hyung saying true?"

"No"

"Yes"

"Since Jeonghan is so keen into believing someone is inside in our apartment, there's only one way to find out." Grabbing the doorknob and steeling his nerves, Seungcheol opened the door.