Seungkwannie's Not Ready ... Please No

Room 17

Seungkwan hates ghosts and anything related to the paranormal. He would collapse if someone scares him after a horror movie. (Which totally happened before but thats another story.)

So when Jeonghan hyung started to freak out about seeing a guy in their NEW APARTMENT WHICH HAS NO ONE IN IT CUZ SEUNGCHEOL HYUNG HAS THE KEY, Seungkwan started to secretly hyperventilate.

He was glad Hansol was right next to him because the boy was an angel sent by God.

"Hey, shhh. Calm down, Cheol hyung is here, he's gonna beat that stranger if there is one," Hansol assured him. Seungkwan held on to Hansol's hands and didn't let go. He sure was lucky to have a best friend as great as Hansol.

When Seungcheol hyung finally opened the door, Seungkwan let out a huge sigh of relief. No one was there and Seungkwan felt like a huge weight has disappeared from his shoulders.

Unpacking was loud. Everyone started to fight for rooms and Seungkwan was ready to go down with the room of his choice. The room that he wanted was a blue room with enough space for three people and a lot breathing area since there's a balcony. But what caught Seungkwan's heart was that walk in closet that was big enough to make a makeshift fort in.

Hansol and him had this tradition where Friday nights are Pillow Fort Nights and moving into a new place won't change that. At first, Seungkwan thought it was a losing battle since Hoshi hyung and Myungho hyung wanted the place too but with the help of Chan and Hansol, they were able to get the room. Hurray for maknae privileges.

At the end, everyone agreed to share a room with their age group. Seungcheol hyung, Jeonghan hyung and Jisoo hyung shared the Master's bedroom and Seungkwan silently prayed for Seungcheol hyung because he will definitely hear things he does not want to hear. Wonwoo hyung, Hoshi hyung and Jihoon hyung gets to share a yellow room which is good for Jihoon hyung since its seems to look like an old recording room so he can still write songs if he wants to. Myungho hyung, Mingyu hyung and Seokmin hyung shares a room that has the largest bathroom so Seungkwan thinks Myungho hyung will be fine. Finally the maknae room, aka the balcony room. Seungkwan and Hansol high fived and started planning their next fort. After everyone settled down, the gang met up at the living room.

Seungcheol hyung started the meeting by saying, "Before we start this house meeting, any complaints? I don't want to be interrupted later so if you don't like anything, please speak up." No one said anything so everything is good. For now.

"Oooookay. House rules and no," he said sharply when Hansol and Mingyu started to groan, "I said if you have any complaints, say them earlier so shut up. You had your chance."

"But we didn't kno-" Seungcheol held up a finger at Mingyu.

"Hush..." Seungcheol cleared his throat. "House rules are important. Break them and you will clean the WHOLE apartment by yourself and the hallway. Got that?"

Everyone nodded because when Seungcheol gets into one of his moods, there's no stopping him.

"Rule #1, we have curfew," a few gasped (Hoshi and Seokmin) while some snickered (Wonwoo), "this is for safety. Curfew time is 12 midnight and if any of you are out even a minute late, I'm punishing your . " Everyone gulped.

"Rule #2, no partying without notifying everyone. There's twelve of us living here, so if you wanna throw a party, be conscious about the rest too. Looking at you two, with those big frowns," Seungcheol pointed at Hoshi and Seokmin. Seungkwan inwardly laughed. He never liked the parties his hyungs used to go to. It was too crazy for Seungkwan. Pillow Forts were more his style.

"Cheol, how many rules will there be?" Jeonghan asked. Jeonghan agrees with Seungcheol's decisions since he doesn't do any of those stuff anyways but its late and he's tired. He just wants to cuddle up with Jisoo and end the day.

"Twelve and I'm adding if any of you causes any trouble."

Everyone groaned and Seungcheol started his semi reign of terror. After an hour of implementing rules, their hyung finally shut up and decided to print out the rules and stuck it at every door in the apartment.

So here were the rules:

1. Curfew is at 12

2. No partying without notifying EVERYONE (Hoshi and Seokmin, I'm watching you)

3. Everyone pay their dues (no skipping)

4. No alcoholic drinks (Think about Chan)

5. No drugs (Guys, just... No)

6. Sundays are movie nights so everyone should be there (unless they have a good reason, and no Jeonghan, being lazy is NOT a good reason)

7. No one touches food that is not theirs (especially you Mingyu)

8. Always share your wifi (sharing is caring Myungho as long as its not food)

9. If you're gonna practice your singing and dancing, inform the others (not like last time Chan, you almost killed us when Skillex started playing at 4 in the morning)

10. Always lock the door if you're the last one out (we just got this apartment, we ain't getting robbed)

11. Please limit your PDA (this is only for Jeonghan and Jisoo because please...)

12. Follow this schedule ALWAYS COOKING: SeongJeongJi, WonSoonHoon, MingMingSeok, SeungHanChan

CLEANING: WonSoonHoon, MingMingSeok, SeungHanChan, SeungJeongJi

LAUNDRY: MingMingSeok, SeungHanChan, SeungJeongJi, WonSoonHoon

After reading the rules, Seungkwan decided it was time to sleep. Entering their messy room, Seungkwan bid his roommates good night and went to dream land. Thank goodness theres no ghost here... Right?

Wrong.

It's been a month and Seungkwan was getting a hang of living with 11 other people. He already made a routine every morning and that is to always take a shower before Jisoo hyung. Always, always take a shower before Jisoo hyung.

After eating breakfast and talking for a bit, everyone will start to go to Pledis Univeristy. The oldest hyungs will be the first ones to leave the group since majority of their classes will be on the first hall. The second youngests will be the second ones to leave since their classes will be near the cafeteria. Sometimes Seungkwan envies their hyungs for being so close to the cafeteria but its fine, he's on a diet anyway. The next ones to leave were the second eldest hyungs and it was always the loudest separation since Hoshi hyung is always dramatic.

"MY BABIES, WHY IS LIFE SO CRUEL??? HOW COULD THEY SEPARATE US?? OH THE TRAGEDY!!" Literally everyone was experiencing second hand embarrassment just by looking at Hoshi.

"Hyung, please stop. We'll see each other later anyways," Chan scolds and with that, the two group separates.

Chan is majoring in Performance Arts like Hoshi hyung and Myungho hyung but since they're in different age, their classes are then divide till later this year. Hansol and Seungkwan are both Music majors like Jihoon hyung, Seokmin hyung, Jeonghan hyung and Jisoo hyung and just like Chan, they are divided from their hyungs till later that year. Only Seungcheol hyung, Wonwoo hyung and Mingyu hyung are the only ones different. Seungcheol hyung majors in Business, Wonwoo hyung wants to be a professional writer and write a book and lastly, Mingyu hyung want to be a chef.

Even though everyone are somewhat divided, they still get to hang out and be good friends. Seungkwan is always grateful for meeting everyone and living with them has been a dream come true. Until that very fateful day, the day Seungkwan will never forget.

It was when Seungkwan forgot his phone. When he touched his pocket and felt no phone, fate started to roll again.

"Drat! Sollie, go first. I left my phone," before Hansol could reply, Seungkwan already ran. He needed his phone since the song Jihoon hyung helped him compose was there and today was the day Seungkwan was supposed to present it.

"Of all days, it has to be today..!"

When Seungkwan arrived at their apartment, he immediately went to his shared room. He was rummaging through his laundry when he heard singing.

A soft voice was singing and Seungkwan was caught off guard. The voice was beautiful, soft and emotional as it sang sad lyrics.

"... I can smile because we’re together


I can cry because it’s you


So what can’t I do?


Whenever, wherever


Even if we’re not together, just like always


Our smile flowers bloom


I’ll be the spring to your smile..."

Seungkwan would have cried if he wasn't so busy being scared out of his mind. He almost screamed because there was supposed to be no one except him in the apartment right now. Seungkwan immediately hid behind his bed when he saw a a male figure outside, sitting at the balcony and singing.

Tears started to sting his eyes and he almost had a heart attack when he felt something under him vibrate. It was his phone. Hansol's name flashed through the screen and Seungkwan choked on his relief. He pressed 'accept' and Hansol's worried voice immediately greeted him.

"Kwan? Kwannie? Where are you?"

"H-Hansol, Sol... I nee.. I need you here," Seungkwan's tears fell as he still hears the singing and that means that the ghost was still there. Oh God, he was so terrified.

"Are you in the apartment? Kwan, are you still there?" Seungkwan was shaking. Oh God, there was a ghost. Ohhh .

"Sol... I'm scared. Jeonghan hyung was right..."

"What do you mean, Kwan?"

"... There's someone here other than me..."