TAKERU

High & Low Higher Grounds 「Amamiya Kyodai」

At the Elique...

'Dark and lonely have been the days lately. I am working overtime with Kamizono Group trying to find the right moment to get close to their leader. Maybe I could reach and kill him for a way. Maybe... But that's not what i want. I want to look at him in his face. I want him to tell him why he killed my parents. And then I will take his life. I know, its only an illusion. But after I found out how they run their business. I cannot step down. Tonight I am going to meet him what ever the consensuses. What worries me is Masaki and Hiroto. They spotted me earlier. I hope they want to show up this time. This is my fight...' Takeru was thinking as he standing beneath the tall statue. The time was finally there were he could take his revenge.

Outside the Elique, Masaki, Hiroto and Hikari had arrived. The night was growing old, and the sky was filled with clouds. Thunders and lightning was visible in the background but it wasn't raining yet.

"Is this the place?" Hiroto asked. The group of three parked their bikes and walked inside. They by passed the white car. (That belonged to Kamizono Leader.) "I think its this one." Hikari answered.

Seconds later they had finally reached ground floor. The Amamiya brother were walking in frond and Hikari behind them. They were suddenly stopped by Kamizono men. As the group of 3 was informed they carried guns. As the guns were pointed at them, Masaki asked twice "Where is Aniki?" Since they didn't get any answer they attacked at the men that were dressed in white. It took only few accurate moves and the men were unarmed and facing the floor. Hikari stood behind and watched. She didn't even manage to raise her arm. Masaki and Hiroto were faster than before and deadlier. After all it had to do with their brother. She didn't expect anything less.

Meanwhile Takeru met with Kamizono. The leader was there with his men only for the USB. Takeru showed him the USB and he demented to know about his parents. The group of three run up the floors of Elique until they found Takeru. Hiroto first, then Masaki tried to reach the place where he was standing. But Takeru told them to stand back. Masaki grabbed Hiroto trying to keep him back. While Hikari was still standing behind them. She honestly didn't know what Takeru had in mind.

"Kamizono Tatsuomi. Ten years ago,you weren't ruthless and I am thankful for that." Takeru said in a threading voice.

Kamizono gazed at him "Ten years ago?" he was confused. He was there about the USB and now the man in black standing in front of him didn't make any sense.

"You don't remember, do you?" Takeru asked him. His eyes glared at him, as he was ready to attack. His sibling few feet away worrying about Takeru. "For you... They were just two people out of dozens. But those two people..." he said gazing at Masaki and Hiroto "..were our beloved family... They were our parents."

"Did you join the group just to get revenge? I admire your bravery and perseverance." Kamizono mocked him.

"Why did you kill them?!" Takeru asked and through the USB at Kamizono with the one hand as the other had already taken out his gun and shoot at him. The bullet aimed at Kamizono heart. And he would be dead in nanoseconds. But Kamizono was cruel and didn't mind to pull on of his man as a shield. Soon the room was filled with bullets as both sides fired. Takeru got hit on his leg. The group of three run towards him. But Takeru didn't let them to get any closer and he shield them behind an ruin wall as the shots went on.

The Kamizono group went on searching for the USB and after they found it Kamizono made sure it was the right USB. Meanwhile the group of three had finally met with Takeru. But his brothers were pissed with him.

"You guys... Masaki. Hiroto. Hikari" Takeru concerned faced them.

"Don't you mess with me?!" Hiroto fired up and grabbed his brother from the leather Jacket and pulled him close "Why did you keep quiet about this?" Hiroto was really plastered about Takeru not involving them in this serious matter.

"Are we a hindrance to you?"

Takeru tried to explain "No that's not it!"

"I thought you said we should use our fist. Was it a lie?" Masaki puzzled moved closer to Takeru waiting for an answer. Takeru always taught them to use their fist if needed and only. And only their fist. And now he was there holding a gun and trying to take his revenge. He was doing exactly the opposite of how he raised them.

"The one who murdered our parents is Kamizono. It wasn't a suicide. It's just that there was no evidence." Takeru started to fill them in. He was a bit surprised that Hikari didn't tell them all the facts. He gazed at the pale girl that was also standing there worried. "After I joined the group, I was certain." he added.

"Still you should fill us in.." Masaki said serious.

"This was something I had to do on my own." Takeru told them with a sweeter tone.

"You knew about all this and you didn't tell us?" Hiroto glared at Hikari suddenly.

"I told you once. This is what Takeru wanted to do and not include you. And I already said enough to you both." she made it clear.

"Hiroto. Masaki. I was the one demanding that Hikari wouldn't involve you." Takeru noted.

Kamizono got finally what he wanted and was leaving with his men. Some stayed behind and kept firing at were the group of four was standing. It started raining already the light rain soon became a storm.

"Hiroto stay with Aniki" Masaki suddenly yelled as he noticed Kamizono running off. Hikari followed him. Hiroto and Takeru stayed behind. Takeru firing back. And Hiroto nailed trying to process what had happened.

Hikari and Masaki, rushed after the Leader. But they were to late. Kamizono was already inside his white jeep and caused a big explosion. Fire and rain filled outside the Elique. Neither Masaki or Hikari were injured. Kamizono had fled. They run immediately back to Takeru and Hiroto.

But there place had changed. The female statue was broken. They run faster towards Takeru and Masaki. Takeru was bleeding and filled with bullets. As Hiroto was holding him in his arms. He kept grabbing on his jacket not believing that he was about to lose his brother.

"Aniki.. Aniki..." Hiroto kept calling him as he was howling loudly. Trying to keep Takeru awake. They both were all wet from the heavy rain. But they didn't care.

"Hiroto. Masaki. Gomen..( Sorry) In the end, I got you guys involved. I just wanted to protect the most important things to me. And you too Hikari.." murmured Takeru as he was losing his senses.

"What are you talking about? Ever since then, you've been protecting us." Hiroto kept grabbing against Takeru leather jacket as he was crying. "Because you were there, we were able to continue living."

Takeru gazed them one finally time "Just remember one thing. Regardless of what others say, the three of us are real brothers." He rose his fist so he will meet with Hiroto's fist and Masaki's. But their fist never met.

Takeru was dead.

"Aniki.. We finally met!" Hiroto mumbled and crying loudly as he kept Takeru closer inside his hug. Masaki and Hikari who were knelt next by lost their words. How could Takeru die. Masaki couldn't say anything he just let out high screams that filled the area. Hikari remained knelt. Takeru's death reminded her of her brother. It was like she was losing a brother again. She didn't say anything but she was in shook and devastated.

After long time of crying and howling, Hiroto placed Takeru against the broken statue. The group of three kept gazing at the lifeless body of Takeru and they couldn't believe it. The silence was broken by Aika. She took a taxi and arrived. Although they told her not to. But she couldn't just remain hidden. But she never expected to find Takeru dead. She got closer crying louder than anyone.

"Takeru-san... Takeru-san... You said you would bring him back..." she yelled at them as she was trying to weak up Takeru. To make her stop Hiroto grabbed her into a hug and hold her there. Act that Takeru would do also. "Think of me as a wall."

Masaki concluded how much he hated raining days.

"Hikari Aika, take care of Aniki until we are back." Masaki voiced. This time he wouldn't stand down. The only brother that would take some effort to piss him. He wanted Kamizono pay for what he have done to his brother. He gave a light gaze at Hiroto. And Hiroto followed. He had the exact wish as his brother.

Hikari woke from the painful mist that he was dwelling. She cut their way and stopped them. "where are you going? Masaki let me handle Kamizono. Don't go after him." she said serious.

Masaki pushed her back. "This has nothing to do with you. Please take care of Aniki."

Hiroto by passed her and followed Masaki. He was a bit confused. How could Hikari take care of Kamizono? But that thought would bother him less, now they had a revenge to take care.

Hikari couldn't let anything bad to happen at them. Indeed her feet weren't following her. And she was about to collapsed. Since Takeru death was really a big hit for her. But she had work to do. and protect the people that were important for Takeru. He grabbed her phone and called Suzuki. "Suzuki-san. I am at Elique. Takeru-san got killed. And Kamizono was behind it..." she went on and explained what had happened.

Suzuki gathered his team and reached the Elique after Hikari was already gone. Aika was only left behind. She and Suzuki took care about Takeru. While Hikari followed the brothers. She drove at Kamizono mansion. But things were already messy there. All men were facing the ground. And Kamizono was no where to be seen.

"Watanabe-san. There was a big explosion few miles away from where you are located. Maybe its Kamizono work." Suzuki called her when he was informed about the explosion.

Hikari climbed on her bike and drove off. He found the highway where the explosion took place. Few feet away, were Masaki and Hiroto. Kamizono was laying on the ground. The brother looked a mess. Hikari parked her bike next to them. He grabbed Masaki and pulled him over "what did you do?" she asked really worried.

Hiroto pulled her back "He is alive.." he only added.

Hikari gave him a fast glance and knelt close to Kamizono checking his heart beat. "Thankfully he is alive." she said as she could breathe finally. She glances again at Kamizono noticing he was able to move. Now was the hard part coming. She had to arrest Kamizono. She stood up and rolled him over. Her eyes pinned on him. Trying not to think the reaction the brothers would have.

"Kamizono-san... you are arrested... anything you will say... can and will be used against you..." she started saying her words and put the hand cuffs on him. Next she pulled the mobile and called Suzuki-san to come arrest Kamizono.

Masaki didn't say anything. He some how knew Hikari was involved with the police since the day she helped him find his bike. At least now he knew it clearly she was a police officer. Of course what kind of badge she had or what was her position, he had no clue. And honestly at the moment he didn't care about that.

On the other hand Hiroto was pissed once again. Hikari was nothing like he thought of. The 'sakura helmet girl' seemed now really far away from his reach. And maybe it didn't really mattered that she was part of the police. But it matter more that she kept it secret. He didn't sit back like Masaki. He grabbed Hikari and pulled her over. "Who are you?" he asked as he glared at her.

Hikari pulled off. She sighed and looked back at Hiroto. She never revealed that she was involved with the police. Even after getting a bit closer with them. Although she didn't admit it back then. But she was really scared to tell Hiroto that she was a detective. "Okay!" she spoke and pulled her badge and showed it at him.

Hiroto rose his gaze and read the badge. He blinked once and looked at it again. "Tokyo Metropolitan Police? A Dedective?" he asked serious. Hiroto's words got even Masaki attention. "All this time you were a detective and you just forgot to tell us?"

Hikari sighted again "I didn't forget to tell you. I just hid it. It had nothing to do with you!" Hikari wasn't sure why the truth sounded so awful. And how could she be so cruel. Maybe she was still hurting about Takeru's death and she had no idea how to make the pain go away. Neither for her or the brothers. And what made her more confused was that she was carrying about all those people. And she never found what happened to her brother.

Hiroto walked closer and pause next to Hikari "You are surly not what i thought you were. Never show around our parts." he voiced up.

"Takeru?" said Hikari. How could she not be in his funeral.

"Keep away from Aniki too" Hiroto told her and walked over and sat on his bike waving at Masaki to follow. Masaki didn't say anything. He followed Hiroto. Leaving Hikari behind.

((Next Chapter: 13th Act))