Chapter 1

Different
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The time has come for you to go to school so without further ado, you sat in the backseat of the limousine and your chauffeur started the engine. You opened the car window and wave at your parents and sisters who are grumbling like there’s no tomorrow.

 

“I’ll come back for the yearly feast! Bye-bye!~” You saw your twin and older sister about to transform but were stopped by your father. Since Jessica is four years older than you she’s already in her last year of university while Krystal is in the advance category and is on her first year in the university. You’re supposed to be in the advance category too, but being in high school and college are two different things.

 

“LET US GO APPA!”

 

“SHE DOESN’T KNOW HOW TERRIFYING THAT SCHOOL IS!”

 

“THE SENIORS IN THIS BATCH ARE THE WORST I TELL YOU!” You heard them whine, demons do have the loudest voice you decided. Not that you met the other beings.

 

But who cares about them now. You felt giddy at the thought of entering a school and of course going outside to roam the city. “Oppa!  Are we there yet?” Onew looked at you through the rearview mirror,

 

“Not yet Y/n-ah. Are you that excited?”

 

“Uhuh!”

 

“Should I speed off?” You checked if you guys are already outside the mansion and you are so you gave him a ‘thumbs up’ and he sped off right after.

 

***

 

The car entered the school gates and you gaped at the sight of the gigantic school, it felt surreal for you since you see students of different kinds roaming in the lawns or just lying down in the gardens and some are even in their alternate forms.

 

“Daebak…”

 

“I’ll be careful if I were you Y/n.” Onew warned, glancing at the beings outside that are looking at the passing car with a curious stare. You tilted you head at him, “Why?”

 

“You’re the only half angel and half demon in the school.” He started and you look at the windows back again, chin propped up with your right hand.

 

“And you also have a weak body; they’ll probably see you as their prey.” He added, parking the limousine in front of the dormitory. You only pouted at him, opening the car door and stepping out of the limousine.

 

As if struck by lightning, your body shivered and your feathers ruffled and a whimper left your lips. You now felt the power emitting in the whole vicinity and is now actually regretting it one bit. “But I must never give up…” You muttered to yourself, involuntarily transforming into a snowy owl sans the spots and with red streaks on the tip of the feathers and a small pair of horns poking on top of your head.

 

“Ah, our little Jung is intimidated.” Onew gathered you in his arms and let you rest on his shoulder, you nuzzled his neck for comfort and he chuckled. “C’mon, let’s go to your room.”

 

With bags on both of his hands and you resting in his shoulders, he opened the double doors with the help of someone who’s guarding the said door.

 

***

 

Onew left your owl-self in front of your supposed to be room together with your luggage. “You can do it! He said. Fighting! He said. But that stupid low-class demon left me here…” You ranted, transforming back into your human form and opening the said door.

 

Stepping inside the room, you smelled something amazing. “Are they my roommates?” You placed your luggage inside and went to the kitchen to see two girls eating, devouring rather some sort of steak?

 

“Hello there~” They greeted you and you greeted them back, shocked that they knew someone was there, you were pretty sure that you’re silent.

 

“Ah! Hello! I’m-”

 

“We know who you are silly~” The girl on the left said, giving you a million worth eye-smile.

 

“You’re Jung Y/n!” The other added, also giving the same eye-smile. You stared at them trying to point out who is who.

 

“Ah- She’s confused Jinnie-”

 

“Of course she is Min-min.”

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter