Chapter 9

Different
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I tried to make it less disappointing but even after a few revisions, it's still MEH for me. Btw, there will be two parts for this chapter since I still have a spoken poetry -for literature and Script -for a short film to write and I need to finish it by today and I AM SO SORRY!!! *bows*

But why can't I write a decent story?? *Cries in the corner* Anyway, Enjoy!

 

Sometimes there comes a time where you just sat beside a windowsill, thoughts swimming around the galaxy, worry gnawing at the back of your mind and yet you are just there sitting and existing in between of your subconscious trying to make out what the hell just happened a while ago and at the dreams you have encountered the days before that.
 


"Y/n… Are you alright?" Heize snapped you out of your far away look. You gave her a small smile before looking at your intertwined hands that sat on your lap. "I'm fine really, but are they okay?"
 


She gave you a pat on the head and a thumbs up. You could only sigh in relief and what was once your small anger at your father dissipated together with your worries.
 


"It wasn't supposed to be like that Y/n and you know that."
 


"Yeah I know. But it just shocked me to the core that all of it happened again because of me."
 


"Your father didn't know."

 

"Heize-eonnie, Dad is a higher up, of course he knows. He's just an idiot."
 


"We all are."
 


***
 

You knew that this time, all the fun and games were thrown outside the window when a large crystal appeared and your three guests sat like a doll. Yeri shook her sister but to no avail. "What did you do sir?" She cried out.
 


But your father is also in a daze for his mind is travelling back and forth to the other's subconsciousness. "He is trying to show us their past. Don't worry he does that to his daughters' potential suitor." Lord Lucifer explained, groaning at the stupidity of his little brother.
 


"Past!?"
 


"Yup and depending on your past, the shock hurts more than Lucifer killing you." Yuri added, shivering at the thought.
 


"Its just that you're so weak Yu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter