Chapter 6

Different
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sorry for the wait everyone! It's just I've been busy reviewing for the upcoming College admission test coming this September and if you're from the Philippiens you would probably know how hard UPCAT is. So yeah...

I'm apologizing in advance if you guys are disappointed in this chapter but I hope you enjoy reading at least! My head is in the clouds as of right now so I'm really, really, really sorry. *bows*

You felt hot, like something is burning inside of your body. You raised your arms, but to no avail. They were tied to the edge of the bed, or what seemed like a bed, you really can’t feel anything except for the burning feeling and the migraines you are now suffering from. Groaning and struggling, you tried to open your eyes but the sudden light made you close them back again. You tried to remember anything. Something. But nothing comes to mind. Then a searing hot fluid entered your body. Gasping and panting, you tried to get it out. To stop the one who inserts those fluids into your body. To just stop everything.

 

“Don’t worry dear… Everything will be fine.”

 

“Stop… Please…” That voice is familiar, you thought but you couldn’t pinpoint as to whom does the voice belongs to, when a sudden pain hit you like bricks.

 

It hurts. It hurts. It hurts. Stop. Stop. STOP-

 

 

“Cinnamon roll… Are you alright?” Minah asked you as you sat up from your bed, sweat rolling down in your forehead and breath came out like puffs. Ever since the incident in the medical wing, you’ve been having these dreams added to the fact that Tzuyu is also avoiding you for some reasons unknown.

 

“You seem pale.” Eun-ji added, wiping down your sweat. You only nodded at them, (e/c) orbs trembling with fear. ‘What kind of dream was that?’ The twins looked on with worry in their eyes. They looked at each other before turning to you, they opened their arms and in one swift movement, you were squished between the Bang twins.

 

“Min-min-”

 

“And Jinnie-”

 

“-Are here! Don’t worry!”

 

“Thank you…”

 

***

 

After the event that happened a while ago, the twins gave you a heartfelt breakfast for once. They even gave you the demons’ favorite food, the forbidden fruit which they said was freshly picked from the garden. It was touching to say the least, until they broke it.

 

“Why did you put deep fried eyeballs in the soup?~” You whined at the two skipping ghouls. They merely chuckled at your expense before answering in an annoying squeaky voice,

 

“Why?-”

 

“It was delicious though~”

 

“Don’t tell me min-min that she didn’t notice the other…”

 

“Oho!~ Jinnie she didn’t!~”

 

“I didn’t what?”

 

The twins laughed at your cute pout. “Secret!~”

 

“I didn’t notice what?” By now you were annoyed at the twins as they twirled merrily in front of you, as if mocking you.

 

“The lungs were delicious, weren’t they?~” And then they disappeared. You gasped; you should really stop trusting those mischievous twins. You remembered how you ate the said organ deliciously, how it has a weird slimy feeling but soft at the same time and it made you puke. THOSE TWINS!

 

***

 

“Why are you in your owl form again Y/n?” Yeri asked you once you flew toward you seat. You turned your head at her and shivered slightly, “Don’t ask.”

 

“Why? Did something happen?”

 

 “Twins…”

 

Yeri nodded in understanding, patting your owl head and started rummaging for some snacks to feed you and make you transform back to your human form. The seat beside her made a noise and she looked up to see Mina sitting.

 

“Why are you here Tzuyu? Aren’t you supposed to be in class A?”

 

“Hn… How did you know I was Tzuyu?”

 

“Mina’s always late in class. Why are you here?”

 

Tzuyu took a glance at your owl form before looking back at Yeri, the latter understanding what the vampire meant. Yeri only sighed, ever since the incident, the said vampire has been avoiding you and for some reason made you kind of off lately.

 

“If you’re here, then who’s on the other class?”

 

Their conversation was interrupted when you suddenly whined at Yeri, (e/c) owl eyes pleading for a snack to wash of the taste that the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter