Chapter 8

Different
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Phew! This took a while. I'm apologizing on behalf of this long ang boorish chapter and for the long wait. *Bows* After reviewing for the test, school started last Monday so I'm busy yet again but I'll try to update as I can and Wow there are so many subscribers! Thank you very much! 

And this story has too many elements it's annoying but I'll try to lessen it next time and you'll probably see Heize strike again and SinB *cough*secret~Thought I'll tell ya?*cough*. I'm really sorry. *bows*

 

You were confused. You didn’t know where you were and the place is pretty dark but for some reason you could see very well. You heard the clang of chains to your right and was horrified to see a bleeding wolf tending on his wounds, his hind legs were chained to the wall and his paws were covered in blood while his snout, covered with a metal muzzle drips with blood.

 

“Let’s see…” A husky voice drawled, hitting the cages with some sort of metal. Frightened, you looked where the sound came from only to see a man wearing a suit and hat –just like the carnival masters, grinning down at your form. “How about you little pup?”

 

“NOT HER!” Someone shouted from afar and breaking you from your state. You tried to back away but your paws that were chained on the ground and the muzzle in your snout did not help one bit. “SHUT UP YOU FILTHY MUTT!”

 

“YOU’RE FILTHIER THAN ME!”

 

Then there were an outrage as the ‘master’ run towards the shouting woman, “Sowon-eonnie stop taunting him!” Were the last words you heard when your name kept echoing from somewhere in between your consciousness.

 

 

“Y/n…? Y/n!”

 

“Y/n… are you alright?” You looked up and saw your friends staring at you with worried looks. You scanned the surroundings and true that, you weren’t in the so called dungeon you thought you were.

 

“What happened?”

 

“You were in a trance…”

 

“We thought you were in trouble or something when you were making indescribable noises when we were just talking to ourselves moments ago. Are you really fine now?” SinB explained ruffling your hair a bit while Irene –who by the way is being stopped by her sister, was trying to hug you. Now that they mentioned it, after introducing them to Heize and greeting your sisters, you lead your group of friends in your private room with Seulgi and Wendy leaving after thirty minutes to rest for the upcoming clash.

 

“Good thing your sisters didn’t know what is happening since they’re busy preparing for the clash.” Tzuyu added, watching you with worry. You gave them a smile, assuring them that you were really fine, when Heize opened your bed room doors.

 

“Hello darling!~” She greeted with a wide smile, stretching her wings a bit. Tzuyu seethed at the sight of her and SinB gritted her teeth as to not say anything rude to the daughter of Lucifer.

 

“Hi Heize-eonnie!” 

 

“What are you doing here?” It seems like Irene has other thoughts on her mind as she rudely asked the question. Yeri elbowed her sister to calm her down, but to no avail.

 

“Know how to respect someone with a more stunning visual than you kid.” Heize sassed at the succubus. SinB and Tzuyu hid their smiles while Yeri had outright laughed at her sister’s enraged expression and you swore you hear Joy’s voice saying ‘Burn.’ At the back of your mind.

 

“That’s a good one eonnie.” Yeri praised once she sobered up from her laughing fit, Irene ‘hmped’ and walked out of your room too embarrassed to stay. Yeri followed her sister, SinB and Tzuyu deciding to follow her too since they can’t stand the demon’s presence.

 

Heize kissed the top of your head once she reached you and you beamed at her, patting her cheeks. “You were harsh on my friend eonnie.” You scolded the demon. Heize only smirked at you, “If they can’t stand me, then they must not be brave enough to protect my little angel.”

 

You hid your face with your hands, “So cheesy eonnie…”

 

“Your sisters did tell me to test them you know.”

 

“Arraseo eonnie. Arraseo. But you seemed evil in their eyes… they don’t know how you’re really kind.” You said, muttering the last part. Of course you know that it was a test (since you saw your sisters pestering Heize to be clingy for the whole yearly feast week) and you also know that the three like you but for the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter