Chapter 9-2

Different
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

So now you guys know why Tzuyu and the rest of her squad acts like that. Everything took a darker turn huh. And by the way, I'm really sorry again for the late update and will probably continue for the next few days, cuz you know... my script was rejected by the team leader and I need to completely change everything.. *bows*

And I hope that this chapter is to your liking. And woah!! I HAVE SO MANY SUBSCRIBERS ALREADY!! THANK YOU SO MUCH EVERYONE!! *sobs*

 

At this moment, Irene thought that everything must have been a dream. That the scene in front of her is not really real. That lies has been swimming in between her vision and mind. That everything is just her eyes playing trick on her. But sadly it wasn't. She saw her father walking dangerously toward her little self and she knew what was about to come. Her father hated her since she was young after hearing that she wasn't his child and that she was the result of some sin her mother had done after her parents marriage. Naturally, her mother had loved her with all her heart but her 'father' never once cared and when her mother had died because of protecting her from the other Incubus and Succubus' anger -since having an affair beside your mate is forbidden, her father's anger toward her had worsen.

 

Irene pinched herself to stop the day dream but of course it didn't work. She wanted to gouge her eyes out but she couldn't because how can she see your beauty again? And she really need to go out of this scene.

 

"Bae Joohyun. What is this I hear that you've been running around yet again?" A stern man asked in a low tone, red eyes glinting with anger as his pointed tail swayed dangerously toward Irene's throat. The little Irene stiffled a sob from coming out of . If he heard her whimper he'll probably beat her again.

 

"I'm sorry father..." The past Irene mumbled, eyes avoiding the man and praying that she'll be off the hook. When she thought that everything was fine, she heaved a sigh, and it was the worst idea ever. Irene's father thundered toward the little Irene and he chocked the poor girl and lifted her until she was eye level with him. The present Irene wanted to transform right then and there because her instinct said so but she didn't even though her body trembled in cowardice. 

 

"Didn't I tell you that you should never make any unecessary noise under my supervision?" Her father asked. Little Irene in her breath before nodding furiously at her father. She was trying to lessen the grip but her father just tightened it. "Now what were you doing running about the village?"

 

She tried to answer but being strangled for so long, her answer was only a gurgle of her saliva. This angered her father and he continued to tighten the grip on her neck. "Father stop it! Irene-eonnie was just helping me run some errands!" Yeri shouted from afar. Irene turned her heads towards her little sister and plead her to go away. "Shut up child and let me teach this b*stard child a lesson." And little Irene was thrown toward the willow tree, her back hitting the tree loudly. She coughed out some blood and little Irene being triggered by the blood transformed right in front of his father's eyes.

 

The present Irene watched everything in a daze. She watched how the little Irene rampaged in her succubus form, lashing her pointed tail while her claws marked everything red. She watched how her past self clawed her father's heart. She watched how Yeri tried to stop her by hugging her. She watched them cry over their pain and misery. She watched and watched until she passed out.

 

***

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter