Chapter 2

Different
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I'm apologizing in advance for the boring chapter. LOL. 

Thank you for subscribing and feedbacks are highly appreciated. Other than that, enjoy! *bows*

 

Waking up from a different room made you think who you are and where you are at the moment but hearing the Bang twins’ voice made you come back to reality.

 

“Wake up cinnamon roll!~” They greeted sitting you up in your bed trying to cuddle you but with your wings covering your body made it impossible. In your daze state, you look at them and at the time located in your side table.

 

“It’s only 7, why did you wake me up?” You asked in a husky and groggy voice. The twin internally squealed, they’re cinnamon roll is the best!

 

“School starts at 8-”

 

“And Jinnie already made breakfast-”

 

“So get out of the bed cinnamon roll.”

 

“Arraseo…” The Bang twins exited your room with a skip and you stretched before preparing for the day.

 

***

 

Once again you were in your owl form and is resting on Minah’s shoulders, the latter enjoying every bit of her cinnamon roll’s attention whenever you whimper and nuzzle in her neck.

 

“Yah! How will you survive school if you’re like this?” Eun-ji scolded you when another whimper escaped your lips.

 

“It’s not that. It’s just the breakfast you gave is really…”

 

“Oh you mean the mozzarella sticks?”

 

“It wasn't even mozzarella! You said it was!”

 

“Honestly stop trusting ghouls and their food.”

 

“But you said it was delicious.”

 

“It is though!”

 

“Yup! Jinnie’s a great cook after all!”

 

“It isn’t! I never thought it would be human fingers! My poor Bo Young would be scared if you give that to her!”

 

“Who?”

 

“Human fingers are the best appetizers aside from eyeballs cinnamon roll especially the thumbs where it’s fleshy, aren’t I right Min-min?”

 

“Of course Jinnie!”

 

The three of you are walking towards the school building’s double doors when a couple of beagles ran and bumped into Minah.

 

“Ah if it isn’t the telepathic twins!” Wheein-pup greeted. The twins rolled their eyes at the same time. ‘If it isn’t the greasy MMM pack.’ Eun-ji answered back in her thought, Minah reading her mind agreeing with completely.

 

“Where’s your leader?” The twins asked at the same time casually staring at the two maknaes of the MMM pack and usually the GF pack also follows them but was also not in sight.

 

“Probably mating somewhere. We don’t know.” Hwasa answered staring at you right in your (e/c) owl eyes. The two wolves gestured towards you and was about to question who you are when the twins decided that they should just continue on their way.

 

“Yah! Those two! How dare they disappear just like that!?”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter