Chapter 7

Different
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Woah! There's 209 subscribers already! Thank you for subscribing!!!

I probably left you another disappointing chapter and I'm really sorry... reason is It's just a filler chapter so yeah.

But really, I thank you guys for subscribing and giving feed backs. *bows*

Review's still on going so I'm still busy but I'll try to update whenever I can.

 

After thinking about who to invite for the past week, you have decided to invite all of your friends –even the stoic vampire, the flirt and the annoying beagle as to stop the three from pestering you 24/7 (although Tzuyu is discreetly doing it but that’s beside the point). The Bang twins on the other hand rejected the offer; said that they can’t pass the once in a lifetime hunting of live humans in the forest.

 

“What’s the difference between a dead human from a live one anyway?” You asked with frightened eyes, scared for the humans since you know that the twins would probably torture their catch before eating them.

 

“The more fresh they are, the more delicious their flesh are cinnamon roll~” The twins answered at the same time, grinning mischievously at you.

 

The hairs at the back of your neck stood up at the glint in their eyes and at their forming creepy grin. Avoiding their stare, you continued packing your things as if nothing happened and you didn’t ask ‘that’ question.

 

“Jinnie… Today’s yearly feast is early, don’t you think?”

 

“Uhuh. The hollow queen probably wanted to celebrate early…”

 

“-Since the fat is hungry again.” Then the two doubled in laughter at their own comment and you just watched them with a blank stare. The ‘yearly feast’ as one would call is the alternative term for Halloween, as what the history book told you. When humans are still the one ruling the world, it was called Halloween but when the hollow queen ascended on the throne, she said it was an insult to her name and decided to name it ‘yearly feast’ instead. Supposedly, the event should happen on late October, but you guessed that the twins are right about that certain fact.

 

“Stop calling her fat you guys.”

 

“It’s true though~”

 

***

 

When the time of the departure came, the psychotic trio and GF pack surprisingly backed out of the offer, even Joy and Saeron said that they cannot come. “Why?” You asked the two and they answered that they’re busy with their clan’s event. Joy being a challenger to the nine-tail family’s maze of illusions and Saeron being a part of the medical team in their family’s dragon battle.

 

“That’s really sad…” You mumbled at them before leading Yeri and company to the car that Onew brought.

 

“We’re really sorry Y/n.” Saeron apologized ruffling your hair a bit, making you pout more and making three creatures internally growl at the dragon-born.

 

“Pfft. The maze is much better than the demon’s clash anyway.” Joy commented flicking your forehead and Yeri giving her a hard glare, making the latter back away with a sheepish grin.

 

“The clash is better, thank you very much.”

 

“Not really.”

 

“Shut up Joy.”

 

“Arrasseo Yeri-ah.”

 

“Whipped.” This time Irene grabbed your hand to stop your quarrel with the meddlesome nine-tails and you entered the car without much protest just sticking out your tongue like a child and closing the car door.

 

“So childish…” Yeri muttered snuggling her sister who’s busy playing with your hands. You meronged at her before staring back at the window to look at the passing scenery. The three watched on with a blank stare, they never really thought you would be like this. It seems lik

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter