Chapter 3

Different
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I'm apologizing on the upcoming boring chapter. I'm really sorry everyone *bows*

Thanks for subscribing and for giving feedbacks! Enjoy.  Lmao.

 

Few days had passed and with the help of the Bang twins, your chance of avoiding the succubus increased. You just hoped that the news never got out of the campus or else your sisters will have your head together with Irene’s head on a platter, and you wouldn’t want that to happen now would you? “Cinnamon roll!~” You faced Minah who was running towards you, Eun-ji following suit.

 

“What is going on?” Yeri whispered, fiddling with your hands. You stared blankly at her until, “Irene’s at 3’o clock!”

 

You immediately pulled Yeri and started running, the latter still confused as to why you’re running away from her sister.

 

***

 

“Phew! We lost her!” You sighed out in relief and, still holding Yeri’s hand who by the way is in a daze as to what just happened. The four vampires who you didn’t notice that were in the room watched as you wheeze as if you just took a marathon.

 

“What are you doing here Y/n?”

 

You gasped when you heard the voice. You looked up to see Tzuyu with the psychotic trio staring at the two of you. “Oh! Tzuyu hello!” You greeted with a beam, Yeri nodded as a greeting and four vampires regarded you with a nod as well.

 

“I’m sorry that we disturbed you guys but Y/n here just ran away from Irene-eonnie?” Yeri gave you a look as if looking for some kind of answers, “AH! YOU!” Sana shouted that gave you a start but the three vampires and Yeri just looked at her as if it was just usual thing.

 

“W-w-why?”

 

“Oh did I startle you? Sorry, Chaeyoung bothered me for a moment.”

 

“YAH! Stop shouting suddenly! Do you want to die?” Mina spat slapping Sana upside the head, so to say the character change shocked you. Momo stopped her girlfriend from going further, “Jagiya stop~”

 

Tzuyu sighed and massaged her forehead as if in a migraine, “Sharon, Momo will the two of you stop? And Sana? tell Chaeyoung and Dahyun to bother you later.” The three vampires stood still at the order and Yeri sighed at them, tired at their antics. 

 

“So Y/n?”

 

“Didn’t you k-k-know Yeri-ah? Irene kissed me?” You stuttered out since you were still thinking as to who the hell Sharon is. 'Is it Mina?'

 

Yeri gave you a pat in the back, consoling you on behalf of her sister. She didn’t exactly know why you fainted in the corridor that day since she herself was busy writing notes with her headphones on. “That stupid succubus…” Remembering that day still annoys Tzuyu to the core, the psychotic trio backing away from the heavy aura their clan leader is sporting.

 

“By the way… why did you call Irene as ‘eonnie’ Yeri-ah?”

 

“She’s my older sister.”

 

The four vampires watched as you partially transformed from the shock- small pair of horns protruding in your head and gray wings sporting red streaks, amused that you didn’t know the simple fact.

 

“Kyeopta…” Tzuyu muttered giving a small smile at you, not that you noticed it but the psychotic trio did. The three stared at you in a new light; never would they have thought that you would bring a smile to their clan leader’s face.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter