Prologue

Different
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Y/n = Your name

E/c  = Eye color

 

Living in the supernatural world has been a bore to you. Humans are slaves and different kinds of supernatural beings are surrounding the world, from demons to angels. Unlike the other families, your family turned out to be the respected one and so pressure is on your shoulders. Then there’s also the fact that you together with your twin and older sister is a half demon and half angel. The thing is, when you were born the demon inside of you should help suppress your angelic abilities but it turns out that the angel blood suppressed your demon blood instead, making your body weak and fragile.

You just wished that you were transferred to a school or perhaps just let you roam the city, but of course being the weakest link to a respected family, you need to be at the house most of the time. But you did have friends namely Seulgi and Wendy, a demon and angel respectively, the drawback is just they’re busy with school and lives in the dormitory so talking with them if it isn’t summer break is hard.

“Y/n! It’s time for your breakfast!” Jung Krystal, your twin bellowed when she opened your bedroom door. You groaned, sitting up in your large canopy bed before staring at her with (e/c) doe eyes.

“Aigoo~ my cutie twin is so cute~” She cooed, ruffling your hair and then nuzzling in your neck. Krystal was pushed away from you when your Ice princess sister #2 entered your bed room. “Stop hogging Y/n to yourself.” Jung Jessica chided the younger Jung while hugging you.

“You already hogged Y/n yesterday for yourself unnie!” Krystal argued but stopped midway when Jessica glared at her.

You only yawned at the sight, stretching your wings together with your arms, Jessica still clinging at your petite form. You are proud to say that having an eight feet long of gray wings attached to your back is the only best thing in your life, aside from your overprotective sisters of course.

“Unnie~ why don’t we just eat breakfast?” Their feathers ruffled when you whined at them. They swore that the world could probably melt just hearing your cutesy voice. Internally screaming, Jessica stood you up from the bed, folding her ten feet long black wings that shuddered moments ago.

Krystal immediately clung on your left side while Jessica on the other. Together, the three of you left your bedroom.

Arriving in the dining room has been an adventure, since the two older Jungs are still bantering over who get to sit next to you, “Yah! I’m Y/n’s twin h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter