D-3 Until Wife’s Secret Meeting

As Time Goes By...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seulgi and Moonbyul met each other in the comfort room of the building. Seulgi can’t help but look at the haggard Moonbyul. “Unnie, answer me truthfully, you’re having an affair too, right?” Seulgi asked inquisitively. Moonbyul snapped her head at Seulgi who was wearing a proud smirk on her face. “You were hiding from your wife last night.”

 

Moonbyul was about to state her reason but retracted herself back. “There’s no point in telling you. You wouldn’t even listen well to me, you brat.”

 

 Seulgi was now wearing a sheepish smile on her face. “There’s nothing wrong in admitting it, unnie. Rookies deny it at first.” Seulgi clicked her tongue right after those words came out from . Moonbyul shot her a disgusted look. She couldn’t even believe herself as to why she’s friends with a huge player like Kang Seulgi. “So, did you get caught? Was it the perfume smell or the lipstick stain that gave it away?”

 

“What the are you on, Seulgi?” Moonbyul twisted the faucet on. She couldn’t deal with Seulgi sometimes, really. “Aha! I guess it was the smell of your feet. I knew it.” Seulgi stated like it was some eureka moment. Both of them were now heading to Seulgi’s office.

 

“Listen up, rookie. When I was still a rookie, Irene would smell my feet while I was sleeping. Good lord, that weirded me out.” Seulgi feigned a disgusted look on her face. “A man who works hard would always have a stinky feet. Whenever I shower after every session with my women, I cover my feet in plastic to preserve that natural stinky feet smell.”

 

Seulgi tossed a box of plastic wrap to Moonbyul who was seated right across her in her office. “I don’t need this.” Moonbyul tossed the plastic wrap on the table. “Go ahead. Just use it. It works, trust me.” Seulgi tossed it back again to Moonbyul.

 

“I AM NOT CHEATING, YOU ! Aish, seriously. You’re annoying me.” Moonbyul stood up and threw the box straight at Seulgi’s face. Frustrated, Moonbyul slammed the door on her way out of Seulgi’s office.

 

Seulgi was puzzled at Moonbyul’s actions. She was even more puzzled when the blonde went back in and plopped her back in her sofa. “You! What would you do if you’re wife’s having an affair?” Moonbyul shot at the puzzled Seulgi across her.

 

“That actually happened once.”

 

“What?” Moonbyul couldn’t believe what she heard. “That happened?”

 

“I saw her making out with someone in the car. I tried to yank the door open, but it was locked. Can you believe it? She was laughing at me the whole time.” Seulgi pretended to be in disbelief, her hand on her chest. “But then, it was all a dream… Aish, even if it was a dream I was so upset that I kicked her off the bed. How dare her cheat on me in my dreams.”

 

Moonbyul gave herself a face palm over Seulgi’s stupidity. My god, I am totally wasting my time here, she thought. “YOU TRASH!” She had enough of Seulgi’s foolishness that she grabbed the plastic wrap that she was holding and beat her up using it.

 

 

*scroll*

 

*scroll*

 

Moonbyul was walking on her way home, crestfallen. She was scrolling back and forth over the contacts, looking for someone she can spill her worries onto. Yongsun’s meeting with the unknown guy was only three days away from now and she doesn’t know what to do with her messed up mind and emotions.

 

“I am alone in this, huh? I have no else to talk to.” Moonbyul lets out a defeated sigh.

 

 

“Yongsun-ah…” Moonbyul called.

 

“This brat, what took you so long to get home?” It was her mom standing in front of her. Moonbyul was stunned at her sudden visit. Yongsun was right behind her, smiling at the sight of a brazen Moonbyul. Yongsun grabbed Moonbyul’s bag and peeled off her coat for her, placing the two things at the sofa. They all headed to the kitchen where Moonbyul’s mom served the food she and Yongsun prepared.

 

“You should have called prior to coming over!” Moonbyul nagged. It’s not that she doesn’t want her mom to visit her, but having her over when she’s so bothered with Yongsun’s affair? Not a good time.

 

“Now what, Byulyi? I need to have a reason as to why I should visit my daughter and her family?” Moonbyul’s mom replied. When they all sat down to eat, Monbyul’s mom noticed that the foot of the chairs don’t have pads on them. “There are families living right below you. Your chairs make a sound when you drag them and disturb the people down there. They may curse at you every time they see you.”

 

“Yes, mom. I’ll buy pads tomorrow and attach it right away.” Yongsun curtly replied.

 

“Oh and another thing. Yongsun, there are wilted vegetables on the fridge so make sure you throw those away okay?”

 

“Yes, mom. I’ll remember that.” Yongsun replied, smiling brightly at Moonbyul’s mom before facing Moonbyul, still keeping her smile.

 

That’s right, Moonbyul. Why would a nice wife do that? You are fooling yourself, Byulyi. Yongsun is happy with you, why would she find someone else? Moonbyul tried her best to dismiss all thoughts related to Yongsun’s affair. She smiled back at Yongsun and began to eat what her wife prepared for them to eat.

 

 

Wheein was typing in the storyline for the pilot episode of their new show when suddenly Hyejin came in to the office carrying a black plastic bag on her hand. Hyejin placed it on the table and pushed it towards Wheein. The smaller girl looked up at her with confusion, eyebrows meeting in the middle.

 

“That’s braised seafood. I got that from the place where we used to eat together.” Hyejin explained.

 

Wheein chuckled at Hyejin’s gesture. She fished her phone from her pocket and opened her Facebook app and accepted Hyejin’s friend request. “There?” Wheein shoved her phone at Hyejin’s face who was now sitting right across her. “Happy?”

 

Wheein shuts her laptop close and picked up the bag right in front of her. “Since you brought it for me, might as well eat it?” She stood up and walked out of the office without saying goodbye to the younger one, leaving her confused.

 

“YAH! HOW DARE YOU LEAVE ME ALONE?! FINE, BE THAT WAY!” Hyejin shouted at the air, her own hair out of frustration. Excited, she fished out her phone and scrolled through Wheein’s wall. “What the… There isn’t much here.” Hyejin thought. She jumped out of happiness when she a post written in Arabic with a picture of her posted on her wall. Confused, she copied the Arabic text

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter