Explain

As Time Goes By...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"So, how was it? You didn't punch him or anything right?" Hyejin treaded lightly. The trio were out to eat samgyupsal after fetching a crestfallen Byulyi who sat outside the hotel lobby waiting for them to fetch her. 


Byulyi couldn't find the words to reply back to Hyejin and instead lifted her right hand to the table. Reddish and bruised, Hyejin and Seulgi leaned in closer to examine her hand. Finally, after the longest while Byulyi spoke to the two younger women. "I punched the wall. I should've punched him right at his pretty face, right?"


"We should have come with you." Seulgi retorted back. Byulyi shook her head in disapproval, "No decent conversation would be made if you went."


"And do you think there was a decent conversation that ensued a while ago?" Hyejin quipped back. Byulyi wanted to respond that yes, it was a decent conversation, but deep down she knows that the whole encounter wasn't fruitful. Seulgi poured them each another shot of soju and raised her shot glass up. "Let's forget things for now and drink up, ladies."

Byulyi and Hyejin followed suit and clinked their classes. Byulyi needed this drink for now. Letting her forget of the events that transpired even just for now.

"Just so you know, Byul-unnie, I can help you process your divorce papers if you decide in the end that you want to resort to that option soon." Seulgi offered. Hyejin punched her by the shoulder and shot her a threatening look. "Will you stop that? Byulyi-unnie isn't even fine yet and here you are suggesting divorce already." Hyejin said.

"I am just saying," Seulgi replied as she shrugged her shoulders, "And here let me tell you a fun fact, almost 80% of cases like these do end up with divorce."

Do I really want a divorce?
 



Staggering but still conscious of everything around her, Byulyi walked on her own to their house. She expects it to be empty reasoning out that Yongsun might be out there still comforting that bastard. But contrary to what she thinks, she found the kitchen lights to be on. Yongsun was there waiting for her, leaning by the kitchen counter. 


"Byul, we need to talk please." Yongsun pleaded. Byulyi shot her eyes wide, surprised that Yongsun even has the guts to come home and talk with her. Scoffing, Byulyi settled herself on the chair by their dining table. Yongsun then followed suit and sat across her with careful movements.


"I wasn't expecting you would come here,"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter