D-4 Until Wife’s Secret Meeting

As Time Goes By...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Moonbyul just can’t take that grim look off her face. Her eyes follow Yongsun who was pacing around the house finishing up preparing Umji’s stuff for school. It’s Moonbyul’s turn to send off Umji to school now, so she’s left with her eating breakfast while Yongsun’s running to work early.

 

“Honey, the bus would be arriving at the back entrance, so make sure you exit there okay? I’ll be going now.” Yongsun left the both of them to finish off their breakfast. Moonbyul scoffed at the fact the Yongsun didn’t give her a goodbye kiss just like before. “Oh right, I remembered. Honey, I’ll have dinner with my friends tonight, so I’ll be a little late. Good bye.”

 

 

Moonbyul walked Umji towards the back entrance of the apartment complex. Her hands were full, Umji’s backpack on the left and the garbage bag on the right. Walking lifelessly and still out of her senses, Moonbyul mistakenly tossed Umji’s bag to the trash can instead of the garbage bag.

 

“Mom…” Umji tugged Moonbyul’s sleeves “You threw out my bag instead.” That was enough to get Moonbyul back to her senses as she hurried up to get back Umji’s backpack and throw out the garbage bag.

 

Moonbyul was so out of it today. She can’t just shrug off those messages as if those were nothing. Confusion, anger, her head and chest was so filled with emotions that she couldn’t even describe what she was exactly feeling right now.

 

That was a mistake, yeah. That’s why she hasn’t responded to those messages. An affair? Sheesh, Yongsun loves me. Why would I even doubt her? Moonbyul once again was lost in her own thoughts “Mom? BYUUUUULLL-MMAAAAAA!” Umji calling out to her brought her back to her senses once again. She realized she was seating on Umji’s seat while the little girl was standing right in front of her. “Ah… ah… The… the seat is… pretty comfortable. The seatbelt is pretty sturdy. I am relieved. Umji-yah, here you go. Bye.” Moonbyul gave Umji a kiss on her forehead and went down the bus, leaving Umji and her teacher stunned.

 

“Byul-ma must be really stressed nowadays. The ratings aren’t that high, I guess.” Umji explained to her teacher who was still confused with Moonbyul’s actions.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter