D-Day: One Hour Until Wife’s Secret Meeting

As Time Goes By...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After lunch, everyone’s back to being busy preparing for the filming. Right at her desk, Moonbyul is simply slumping in front of her computer, scrolling through numerous comments under her recent post.

 

Come on, give us updates.

 

What if this is just a fake. Sheesh, all these novelist wannabes taking out all their manuscripts here.

 

Moonbyul boredly scrolled past all these irrelevant comments. Nothing seemed to calm her down. Nothing too rational that she can pick up as of the moment. Hyejin was right. What rational decisions can you make out from strangers in the internet? Speaking of rationality, Moonbyul remembered Cabbage Wrap once again. She leaned in closer to the screen, hoping to find Cabbage Wrap’s comment.

 

Are you really going to where your wife will meet up with him? Or are you still considering it? If you’re still considering, isn’t it because you still love your wife? If you still plan to push through with your plans, violence shall never be your option. Show to him that you still love your wife and you wish for your family to be together. Do this in order to get your wife back, not to punish her.

 

As expected, Cabbage Wrap was right once again. Moonbyul glanced at the picture frame right at her desk. She was reminded that she needs her family together. She needs Yongsun and Umji in her life. Just then Janghyun broke her from her thoughts. “Moon-PD, the car is ready. We can leave right now.” Moonbyul shot up from her seat. She is reminded that she only has an hour left and if wants Yomgsun back, she has to leave now. “Wait. I will—”

 

Jeonghwa ran back to the office panting, still holding her phone up. “The client is backing out.”

 

“Wha-- Why?!” Wheein asked back in disbelief.

 

“I don’t know. He said he wants to cancel it.” Jeonghwa explained. Wheein slammed the papers she was clutching down the table. Everyone in the office sighed. Moonbyul ran her finger through her hair, uttering curses out of frustration. “Jeonghwa, call him again and give it to me once he picks up.” Wheein ordered. “Shall I look for a replacement if ever he declines again?” Hyunseok inquired.

 

“How can we do that? We are running short of time. If ever we find one, we still need to interview him and all and we can’t reach out deadline then.” Jeonghwa replied. Everyone slumped and turned towards Moonbyul, waiting for her to make a decision. Moonbyul let out a long sigh before reaching a decision. “If we sit here and do nothing, we wouldn’t get anything done. Get ready for the shoot.” Moonbyul directed the team, “Wheein, within an hour, do whatever it takes to convince him no matter whatit takes.” Wheein nodded at Moonbyul order. “The rest, continue with the preparations. All we can do is try our best.”

 

Hyejin nodded at Moonbyul. “Alright, you heard Moon-PD. Move.” Moonbyul draghed Hyejin out of the office. “Hyej, tell the team that I can’t go with you. I have to go now or else…” Hyejin patted Moonbyul’s shoulder. “I know, I know. Hurry up now. You need to get Yongsun back.” Hyejin understood why Moonbyul needs to leave. “Call me okay. Update me.”

 

Finally, Moonbyul reached the hotel where Yongsun and ‘Eric’ is supposed to meet. Glancing at her watch, 30 minutes from now and they’ll arrive. Moonbyul decided to sit at the lobby’s couch for now, fidgeting as she was nervous at what was about to unfold. “Yongsun, please don’t come here. If you come, it’s over.” Moonbyul silently prayed, hoping that Yongsun would not come.

 

Minutes pass and Moonbyul is struck with boredom. She decides to scroll through the comments section again.

 

Did AstroStar really go to the hotel?

 

Come on now, you are wasting your time going to that hotel. Come with me to Han River, instead.

 

AstroStar probably beat that guy to death right now.

 

If you went, we want proof please.

 

If only this was live on Afreeca, I would have sent you a lot of online balloons.

 

Moonbyul sighed at all the comments. She then decided to give them an update just to appease all of them.

 

Now at the Hotel - by AstroStar

 

I am now at the lobby. I can’t see my wife yet. To be honest, I hope she doesn’t show up.

 

Moonbyul sent it under the thread she created, awaiting for new comments. Truth to be told, comments quickly flooded under her new post.

 

Wow, you really are a new level of stupidity

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter